Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

Moments!

Any kinds of moments that you experienced or just your thoughts that you think it's funny to share it here. :D

Just getting this topic because of the memes I have been reading since last month.

That awkward moment when you call someone(by his/her name) you thought that it's your friend and realized that it's not them. 516-poker-face.jpg

Sometimes I make violent hand gestures like bringing my fist down all of a sudden... :mellow: I'm sure you know what happens next.

Here's another one. I was fresh from the shower, combing my hair in my room (in the second floor) and I stood by the window so I could be closer to the light from outside. Now the blinds on the window weren't closed and I didn't realize that there was a guy on the roof painting the bars on the window. Man that shocked me to death.

There's that awkward moment happened today, I felt like floor is shaking, And I was losing my balance "A earthquake" I thought, Then I checked the news.. Nothing was said about an earthquake. :unsure::mellow:

Since we're out of milk, my mom asked me to buy powdered milk at a nearby store. And she let me use our SUV. As I arrive at the store, here's the awkward moment:

That awkward moment when you suddenly shift the gear to "Park" and engage the parking brake while our SUV hasn't stopped yet, and our SUV made a strange sound.

Fortunately, nothing has broken down... :P

Lets see... I have plenty of wacky stories under my belt.... Here are a few:

~On Friday, a guy (who my friend C likes) in my homeroom brought brownies since it was his turn to bring in a treat. Afterwards, there were extras so I took one for C to have. When I got to indoor homeroom (it was extra recess day) and offered it to her, she refused at first. When I told her that the guy she liked made it, she took the thing and gobbled it up in three bites.

~My friends and I have sold K to people at my school while yelling, "Dead body for sale! Fresh from the morgue!"

~That awkward moment when the conversation has died down and you decided to poke it, only to have someone turn into the conversation and try and poke you back. X:

~That awkward moment when you're singing to yourself, thinking you are alone, while looking for something and having a teacher pop their head around the corner to see who was singing.

~Sayuri and I have skipped down our halls, singing "We're.... OFF to see the wizards, the wonderful wizard of Oz!"

My turn! XD

First, funny, embarresing moment.

~~> We were rehearsing for the school choir compeition. We don't have a place to rehearse so we used the Science Garden. For sometime later, a bird pooped on my head!!! The next day, the whole school knew about it!!!49.gif

24custom.jpg

I'LL GET MY REVENGE YOU DAMN BIRD!!!!

Second, gross moment.

~~> Just bored... waiting... staring... My kitten's been sleeping for a while.

So I'm about to take it... and it's so cold. *gulp* Dead cat.

88.gif

Wow, that's akward for a second there.

I wanted to call a friend of mine to complain about the report he sent to me for the project..... I accidentally called my teacher with the same surname instead.... I was like "Hey, didn't I tell you to.....".... Luckily, the teacher didn't know that it was me.... *phew*

Today my friend intend to say with mouthful of cake 'Want some more cake', my best friend Tara thought he say 'stomachache.' She responds: 'You have stomachache? No more cake for you!'