Detective Conan World
Charala97

After DC Ends......... *Sigh*

19 members have voted

1. 1. What will you miss the most after DC ends?

• The Characters
    • The plot
    • Mouri's Stupidity
    • The movies
    • The OVAs and the Magic Files
    • The manga
    • The anime
    • Speculation
    • I'll miss everything! :(
    • I'll not really miss anything...

Hello, I was just wondering, what would it be like when DC ends? The truth about Anokata and so many other things will be solved. What will you miss the most, what part of this beautiful series has really touched your heart?? I'd love some comments on this topic :)

sometimes i wish DC would end quickly cause i can't wait for Ran and Shinichi to 'you know what'. but you since you said this, i don't want DC to end! not until i die! :cry:

Shinichi and Ran are surely the best part of DC in the romance section :)

I do want to know the ending but, I still can't handle the fact that DC has to end someday..... :(

Shinichi and Ran are surely the best part of DC in the romance section :)

I do want to know the ending but, I still can't handle the fact that DC has to end someday..... :(

i have to agree!! ohohoho!! ShinRan icon_cry.gif

dunno what is life without DC..maybe I will back to my normal self and be a good student..I mean..rolleyes.gif back to my old self.. but will still collect DC stuffs

I don't want DC to end... But sadly all stories have endings. I don't know what to do when DC is over. The thing I will miss the most is the Detective Boys and of course I will miss Ai and Conan. :(

It just seems sooooooo hard to even think about DC ending :( I mean, every weak, I wait for the Spoilers and the manga chapters to release. I speculate about the case and think of plot developments.......... but once all of it will be over, then I'll have nothing to look forward to........ IT'S SO DAMN HARD!! :-(

• Upvote 1

If if ends life won't be the same as before because of the stupidity, drama, romance, comedy and sleuthing that makes up the one and only Detective Conan!! D':

I totally agree! This stupidity can never be replaced by any other Anime Series!