Detective Conan World
JMY - Teen Sloothe

Up and Ready to Go! ;3

Hello there!

I am 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 Japanese and 2/4 Filipino! I love to write stories in many languages - Namely: Chinese, a bit of Japanese, Filipino, and of course, English! I grew up in a family consisting of very fine and well educated people. My father is an engineer, and my mother also happens to be the same.

I have been attached to Detective Conan since I was at the age of 5. Way back when I was little, I used to stay home and just watch TV. While looking for something to watch, I stumbled upon this channel - Animax. Of course, what other channel would have decent quality cartoons? Any kid would want to watch anything, as long as it's cartoon. So, I thought I'd stick around for awhile. Right then and there, I fell in love with the channel. That very same day, I also got to see a short episode of Detective Conan. It seemed pretty interesting, so I followed through. I lost track as I grew older, though. Studying became my number one priority, and that's kind of what made me stop for a long period of time.

Not too long, though, I started watching again. It was just last year that I began watching Anime again. I guess I am destined to be with Anime. My parents have always found a way to keep my mind off of it, and make me forget. What they probably don't know is that it's destiny. You can't really force anyone out of something they're really destined to see or be, right? ;P

Enough of my history with anime! I think it's best I give you a brief explanation of my skills.

Born to a family whose skills are, as they say, "unique", I can't really say that my skills aren't one with my parents; My skills don't really flow to the blood of either side of the family. Sometimes I come to the conclusion that I am adopted, which is actually true. Anyway, I am very excellent when it comes to Arts, Music, Voice Acting, Language, Speaking, and Solving Riddles and Mysteries. I am much known for being an artist, though. Going back to what I said earlier, 'I guess I am destined to be with Anime', is somehow true. I aspire to be a Mangaka when I grow up, as well as being an Animator and a Voice Actress for both English and Japanese Anime.

Just by looking at this long, but brief(in meaning), introduction, I bet you have already come to a conclusion that I love to talk. Just now, having known this fact, you must understand that I am open and that I don't bite. Hopefully you understand what's being implied.

Xie xie, Arigato, Salamat, Thank you!

hi! Welcome to DCW! Hope you enjoy,! I think we're the same. Studying became my no 1 priority and reason in not watching detective conan. But i was recently watching it, and the movies were so amazing! Ah! But i'm a pure Filipino.. Haha..

Hi and welcome to DCW! To be truthful, I <33333 your intro :P I log on everyday (Yes, even during exams :rolleyes: ) so feel free to chat to me or add me as a friend :)Just so you know, people here are a little crazy, so let's hope you don't mind that :DAnyway, I'm sure you'll have a good time here (like everyone else who remains active ;) )

Thank you for your warm 'Welcomes', everyone! I will surely enjoy logging on everyday. :)

@Ryuuji - Hajimemashite. Zukuarikiku Hyodo desu. Douzo yoroshiku. :)

@yungching - Oh, you do? Hehe, thank you! Sure thing, thanks for letting me know.~

Of course I do... :mrgreen: Sometimes I just lurk around to see what's going on :P

Welcome to DCW!!

I'm sure that you'll never be bored here because everyone here are CRAZY nice and well mannered :rolleyes: You can ask anyone if you have some questions or something like that:) I'm maybe sure that no one will hurt you :D BTW I'm detective EP you can call me EP or emelie is fine too (just ask if you have other questions about me) :)

P.S. I'm not intend to scared you or something it should be enough to scared someone :P