Detective Conan World
Edogawa-san

When will Sera appear in the anime?

Fist of all, I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in the Anime section. I thought it might be considered spoilers, so I put it here. If this needs to be moved, please do so.

Anyways, I was wondering, when will Sera appear in the anime? I was thinking maybe they'd kick off the new year with her debut, but with all the anime originals and Magic Kaito airing recently, it's looking like it might be later. So.....

What do you think?

That's a really good question...

I'd definitely say some time in January. After all there IS only about 10 weeks left 'til this year ends, and there ARE loads of anime originals coming up.

She'll appear in the anime whenever the anime catches up to that particular chapter, I don't really see the point in speculating about it

I think we can expect her debut by January at the very least. According to the manga chapters, there are only 4-5 main cases left to be aired in anime, then it's Jeet Kun Do. So roughly, keeping in mind some TV originals and the manga cases, it will be January or early February. Can't be more than that.

Early 2012, either in winter or early spring. If she hasn't shown up by May, then either we're having a severe AO streak or the animators are doing something stupid again and screwing up the canon for some unknown reason.

Sera is appearing in the anime this Saturday. February 18, 2012

Mod note: I think this question has been suitably answered so I am locking thread. See