Detective Conan World
NutCase

So here is what happened, I linked my DCW account with my FB account so now my Avatar here is the same as my profile pic there.

The problem is whenever I change my avatar,it changes back to the photo I had before after 1 post.

Does anyone know of a solution?

I think it has something to do with the FB connect too, because when I changed my Profile Picture, nothing changed but now I'm on again, my avatar changed to my Profile Picture.

Well, yeah. That's gonna happen because you synced the forum account with your Facebook account. It's going to keep changing back to your Facebook picture.

So basically, to change my avatar, I have to change my Facebook picture. Right got it! Thanks :D

So basically, to change my avatar, I have to change my Facebook picture. Right got it! Thanks :D

Actually, here's how you can prevent an auto-update from happening (I'm using my Twitter Connect instead of my Facebook Connect, since I don't have a Facebook account ATM, but it's the same concept).

Here's the layout of the Twitter Account preferences:91xXr.png

All you have to do is disable the first two options, and your avatar will stop changing, like such:

wa0bf.png

There you go! It works with me, so it should work with you.

Actually, here's how you can prevent an auto-update from happening (I'm using my Twitter Connect instead of my Facebook Connect, since I don't have a Facebook account ATM, but it's the same concept).

Here's the layout of the Twitter Account preferences:91xXr.png

All you have to do is disable the first two options, and your avatar will stop changing, like such:

wa0bf.png

There you go! It works with me, so it should work with you.

Oh okay, thanks. :D