Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

SCIENCE!

I honestly do not have a problem with the naming.

Anyway, Thread Revived!

Haha, we should have a thread-reviving project of something :D

Bill Nye the Science guy~

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY

Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill!

Bill Nye the Science guy

SCIENCE RULES!

Bill Nye the Science guy

Inertia is a property of matter

Bill Bill Bill Billillillil Nye the science guy

(Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill!) t-7 seconds

Bill Nye the Science guy

lol.

Yes. This. Bill Nye is just so amazing...

3D printers are really cool. I went to the Aerospace Engineering Club interest meeting today, and the guy talked about how you could build one yourself. O.o

Haha, we should have a thread-reviving project of something :D

Yes. This. Bill Nye is just so amazing...

3D printers are really cool. I went to the Aerospace Engineering Club interest meeting today, and the guy talked about how you could build one yourself. O.o

3D printers are the future. Even food, they're gonna be printing it. But practically, the greatest use of it is for ISS (International Space Station) and deep space missions where recycling is a must (You don't want to send resupplies to deep space missions since it costs a lot)

3D printers are the future. Even food, they're gonna be printing it. But practically, the greatest use of it is for ISS (International Space Station) and deep space missions where recycling is a must (You don't want to send resupplies to deep space missions since it costs a lot)

Food? I'm pretty sure the 3D printers anyone has right now can only print off types of plastic.

I forgot if they ate it lol but they, of course, were proud of the achievement.

Yes. If I ever become a successful astronaut, I want to be sure I have a gourmet 3D printer at the space station.

Yes. If I ever become a successful astronaut, I want to be sure I have a gourmet 3D printer at the space station.

Sadly, space station is only up until 2020. I hope you can reach in time xD Say hi to us if you got there xD

I also seriously wanted to be an astronaut before but I gave up on it lol. Plus, I'm a bit color blind and it's not allowed.

Sadly, space station is only up until 2020. I hope you can reach in time xD Say hi to us if you got there xD

I also seriously wanted to be an astronaut before but I gave up on it lol. Plus, I'm a bit color blind and it's not allowed.

Yeah, I know (hence the 'if'). Let me dream, 'K? xD

I'm concerned about my vision. I don't need glasses, but I'm guessing they would prefer 20/20 people.

Yeah, I know (hence the 'if'). Let me dream, 'K? xD

I'm concerned about my vision. I don't need glasses, but I'm guessing they would prefer 20/20 people.

But dreams never come true xD

I forgot the requirements. I read it somewhere though.

But dreams never come true xD

I forgot the requirements. I read it somewhere though.

*pop* goes the dream bubble.

I'm not sure if it's a requirement, but if you were a recruiter, 20/20 would beat almost-needing-glasses-people anytime, ne?

*pop* goes the dream bubble.

I'm not sure if it's a requirement, but if you were a recruiter, 20/20 would beat almost-needing-glasses-people anytime, ne?

sad... sad... dreams are only dreams xD they rarely come true.

Recruiter? (Makes me think about those special agents :P) anyway, yeah of course but it's not like they're gonna base it off all there. You can beat them in other stuffs like, say, you do Taekwondo. xD

anyway, here's the requirements: http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/postsecondary/features/F_Astronaut_Requirements.html

sad... sad... dreams are only dreams xD they rarely come true.

Recruiter? (Makes me think about those special agents :P) anyway, yeah of course but it's not like they're gonna base it off all there. You can beat them in other stuffs like, say, you do Taekwondo. xD

anyway, here's the requirements: http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/postsecondary/features/F_Astronaut_Requirements.html

Yes, TaeKwonDo is very useful for astronauts as practical self-defense is one of the base requirements for being in space. :P

I should learn some Russian while I'm at it. That's where the astronauts are launching from, right? I forgot if it was because NASA was under-budget or something...

Yes, TaeKwonDo is very useful for astronauts as practical self-defense is one of the base requirements for being in space. :P

I should learn some Russian while I'm at it. That's where the astronauts are launching from, right? I forgot if it was because NASA was under-budget or something...

lolol xD yeah. Self-defense against aliens :P

yeah. But soon it'll be changing and yes, NASA was under budget. I dunno what the government there in US is doing to Space Exploration, they seem not that interested.

lolol xD yeah. Self-defense against aliens :P

yeah. But soon it'll be changing and yes, NASA was under budget. I dunno what the government there in US is doing to Space Exploration, they seem not that interested.

Hi-ya! Unless it's like Apollo 18...

Uninterested wouldn't be the right word, I think. After all, they did launch that comet-rover and attempt to launch that probe...

Hi-ya! Unless it's like Apollo 18...

Uninterested wouldn't be the right word, I think. After all, they did launch that comet-rover and attempt to launch that probe...

lol xD

O.o They aren't the one who launched it. It was Europe but NASA was part of it or something.

lol xD

O.o They aren't the one who launched it. It was Europe but NASA was part of it or something.

... I'm guessing you're talking about the comet thing? I guess so; it's not like I checked or anything. They really played it over the news, so I just assumed NASA.

... I'm guessing you're talking about the comet thing? I guess so; it's not like I checked or anything. They really played it over the news, so I just assumed NASA.

yeah that. Well not a bad assumption though :P since there's a partnership in there.

yeah that. Well not a bad assumption though :P since there's a partnership in there.

I'm so proud that there's international cooperation there~

I'm watching NCIS right now, so the science I'm thinking of is Forensics. Fingerprinting is the furthest I've gone in that area >.<

I'm so proud that there's international cooperation there~

I'm watching NCIS right now, so the science I'm thinking of is Forensics. Fingerprinting is the furthest I've gone in that area >.<

That field really helped a lot in solving cases IRL. Unlike before, it's all over reliance to assumptions.

Anyway, it's like the most popular thing in Forensics, Fingerprinting :P

That field really helped a lot in solving cases IRL. Unlike before, it's all over reliance to assumptions.

Anyway, it's like the most popular thing in Forensics, Fingerprinting :P

Abby (a character in NCIS) has this machine that can identify all the chemical components in a sample. That's what I want to use :D

Mass Spectrometer? *searches on google* :P

I'm really not good at forensic science xD I'm not that interested in that field.

I know practically nothing about it other than what they show on TV. And everybody knows not to trust what you see...