Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

SCIENCE!

Too much science can kill you...or eat your brain.

You got it all wrong... Science doesn't eat your brain... This is the progression... Science creates virus... Virus mutates... Virus begins to kill humans and reanimate hosts... Viruses thus creates zombies... Zombies eat your brain...

You see? The progression is actually quite long and not immediate at all! Unless you decide to inject yourself with a flesh eating virus into your head... But that is just stupid.

You got it all wrong... Science doesn't eat your brain... This is the progression... Science creates virus... Virus mutates... Virus begins to kill humans and reanimate hosts... Viruses thus creates zombies... Zombies eat your brain...

You see? The progression is actually quite long and not immediate at all! Unless you decide to inject yourself with a flesh eating virus into your head... But that is just stupid.

That reminds me of "I am Legend" :P

This is exactly how the zombie apocalypse will come about.

This is exactly how the zombie apocalypse will come about.

Even the CDC thinks you should be prepared!

I've been prepared for the past 5 years. If you are prepared for zombies you are prepared for anything!

But I have no doubts that it will be a scientific experiment gone awry that causes it in the end. It just makes sense.

On a side note, on the Biology test today, one of the questions mentioned 'Justin Bieber', 'doll' and 'Baby'. I facepalmed and answered it anyways.

Hmm... does 'Will it Blend?' have anything to do with Science?

*shrugs*

Just asking.

Not at all, but it is awesome none the less.

This video does have to do with science though...

lol Kyuu..did you realise that we both posted the same video? :P

Yeah... after... I sent that from my droid so the video didn't come up... But ya know... It is so awesome it deserved being shared twice.

can i join! i love science of course.

i like:

chemistry of the periodic system, the name of the molecule, molecular bonding, stoichiometry, thermochemical, etc..

biology of bacteria and viruses.

I do not know this including geography or astronomy, but I like to learn about the universe, solar system, earth, etc.

history of the earth formation theory, early humans, etc.

and I like math. :P

can i join! i love science of course.

i like:

chemistry of the periodic system, the name of the molecule, molecular bonding, stoichiometry, thermochemical, etc..

biology of bacteria and viruses.

I do not know this including geography or astronomy, but I like to learn about the universe, solar system, earth, etc.

history of the earth formation theory, early humans, etc.

and I like math. :P

All are welcome here Jovi! This isnt a club anyways :P

PS- Math is the language of Science :D