Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

SCIENCE!

I was never really good at science, and I don't plan on pursuing a future in science either.  I've always been more of an introspective thinker as I prefer history and literature classes (you know, the ones that don't really put food on the table).  But Ema Skye is cute though.

RftA_Ema_Skye_Happy_2.gif

I was never really good at science, and I don't plan on pursuing a future in science either.  I've always been more of an introspective thinker as I prefer history and literature classes (you know, the ones that don't really put food on the table).  But Ema Skye is cute though.

Sounds like something I'd say.

Looks like I'm your opposite xD

Whoa. That... Requires a great amount of optimism to believe that it'll be true. The way he said that this is a reason as to why people need to put human space explorers on Mars is a bit weird though... Everyone wants that, but not necessarily to prove his theory.

The idea that a civilization on the planet Mars was once decimated by a nuclear strike orchestrated by an advanced extraterrestrial race sounds like the plot of a science fiction movie

I'm not even kidding. One of my stories had a plot that included this.

Whoa. That... Requires a great amount of optimism to believe that it'll be true. The way he said that this is a reason as to why people need to put human space explorers on Mars is a bit weird though... Everyone wants that, but not necessarily to prove his theory.

I'm not even kidding. One of my stories had a plot that included this.

:P Well if his theory is true lol, (though its 99% improbable) they might still be out there, hiding and it's bad if we landed there or something.

lol that's straight out of Science Fiction.

:P Well if his theory is true lol, (though its 99% improbable) they might still be out there, hiding and it's bad if we landed there or something.

lol that's straight out of Science Fiction.

There are so many things wrong with his reasoning: Why should we go to a nuclear wasteland, without knowing where the nukers are? Why can't you find more evidence with the rovers?

One of my all-time favorite science site:

www.jason.org

You need membership, so it's useless. I still love it though.

There are so many things wrong with his reasoning: Why should we go to a nuclear wasteland, without knowing where the nukers are? Why can't you find more evidence with the rovers?

One of my all-time favorite science site:

www.jason.org

You need membership, so it's useless. I still love it though.

yeah lol it's so dangerous. Sometimes, human stupidity really annoys me xD

Anyway, those rovers are designed to look for evidence of microbial life... nothing else

I'll take a look at that site... and so are a member of that site or something?

me, I visit, livescience.com to see the latest news... (plus, space.com since I'm a space geek xD)

yeah lol it's so dangerous. Sometimes, human stupidity really annoys me xD

Anyway, those rovers are designed to look for evidence of microbial life... nothing else

I'll take a look at that site... and so are a member of that site or something?

me, I visit, livescience.com to see the latest news... (plus, space.com since I'm a space geek xD)

Yeah, so his evidence is just beyond insufficient. Barely a theory, really.

I'm pretty sure you need to pay. I just use my teacher's account, so I didn't have to.

Whoa... From what I can tell, livescience is a jackpot O-O

Yeah, so his evidence is just beyond insufficient. Barely a theory, really.

I'm pretty sure you need to pay. I just use my teacher's account, so I didn't have to.

Whoa... From what I can tell, livescience is a jackpot O-O

yeah. And a pretty improbable one.

You use your teacher's account? O_O

yeah it took me a year to know that site xD

Plus, for news/reference about latest tech, I visit Gizmag.

yeah. And a pretty improbable one.

You use your teacher's account? O_O

yeah it took me a year to know that site xD

Plus, for news/reference about latest tech, I visit Gizmag.

Our teachers loves teaching off that site, so they share their passwords with us so everyone can use it. I forgot it though T-T

oh you can get it then! :P *cheers*

One of my favorite games on there is this thing where you design a roller coaster. They have a kinetic/potential energy bar on the top when you test it, so you learn something :D

One of my favorite games on there is this thing where you design a roller coaster. They have a kinetic/potential energy bar on the top when you test it, so you learn something :D

xD you learn how to design a roller coaster where you can build a business around from :P

xD you learn how to design a roller coaster where you can build a business around from :P

I don't think so. I usually end up crashing it/getting it stuck, and I'm sure kids are content with the stuff designed by physicists who have nothing better to do xD

I don't think so. I usually end up crashing it/getting it stuck, and I'm sure kids are content with the stuff designed by physicists who have nothing better to do xD

lol that's so thrilling :P

yeah. those physicists who didn't get their theories accepted xD

lol that's so thrilling :P

yeah. those physicists who didn't get their theories accepted xD

Or just physicists who like to scare the heck out of you

Interesting really? The ellipsis makes it sound doubtful lol

anyway, what's the point of the game?

The ellipses was there because the game design is weird. Instead of using real animals in a real ecosystem, they made new, nonexistent ones. At least they kept the food pyramid there...

The ellipses was there because the game design is weird. Instead of using real animals in a real ecosystem, they made new, nonexistent ones. At least they kept the food pyramid there...

oh I think they did that out of respect to the existent ones xD

Anyway, food pyramid or food chain?

oh I think they did that out of respect to the existent ones xD

Anyway, food pyramid or food chain?

Pyramid. Like, primary and secondary predators, etc.