Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

SCIENCE!

Meh, there was a time when Solar System was on chaos so bombardment were very usual. Yup that's true... some water would be lost to space but still some would remain.

Huh? whatcha mean?

I would write a post, press post, and go elsewhere on the forum, the come back to realize it never got through. It's happened several times. I'm not sure if that's just my iPad though.

I would write a post, press post, and go elsewhere on the forum, the come back to realize it never got through. It's happened several times. I'm not sure if that's just my iPad though.

It's probably becoz of slow internet... happens to me all the time

That's nice :V

JK. :P

Nocebo effect? It's the same with psychiatry. You believe something is really happening and it's happening to you. Honestly, humans really have the power to change their stuffs... if they just believe. It's both a philosophical thingy (The power of believing... I won't go there :P) and scientific (just recent)

JK. :P

Nocebo effect? It's the same with psychiatry. You believe something is really happening and it's happening to you. Honestly, humans really have the power to change their stuffs... if they just believe. It's both a philosophical thingy (The power of believing... I won't go there :P) and scientific (just recent)

Mmhmm...

So he's cool, ne? :D

Most of my scientific knowledge came from documentaries and Youtube. :3

D'You watch 2, 3, and 4?

Same, when I was still pretty much around 14 and below. But now, I research things on meh own.

Nah... You're not gonna... :P

Same, when I was still pretty much around 14 and below. But now, I research things on meh own.

Nah... You're not gonna... :P

Researching is useful, but videos and documentaries are cool :D

I'm not gonna what?