Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

FOUND OUT!

Ah. Yeah. If I were in your position, I would probably be shocked too.

Are they Guys, Girls or somewhat both? Not trying to be sexist/feminist or anything.

Maybe this would help :3

I'm just shocked that the lives I thought they were living were just facades

they're mostly guys from what I've heard

girls probably do it as well, but haven't shared it publicly yet

and no, I'm not planning on investing money in weed

thanks for the concern though

I'm just shocked that the lives I thought they were living were just facades

they're mostly guys from what I've heard

girls probably do it as well, but haven't shared it publicly yet

and no, I'm not planning on investing money in weed

thanks for the concern though

Pshh... people do drugs for a reason...

I see. At least that was cleared out.

Okay. :3

---

I found out that I'm so bad at arts and stuffs. D:

students doing drugs does not shock me

it's the fact that I recently found out that there are people I know who are doing drugs

I lived in a bubble where I thought those in a certain social group had enough common sense to steer away from them

and seriously, how do you even get your hands on them anyway

Oh geez, went through that realization myself in my junior year.  It was a bit unsettling, but I tried not to get my jimmies rustled.

And word, how do people find drugs?  They must not be as hard to come by as unicorn amiibo, otherwise no one would have them, but still.

Maybe there's an app or a subreddit for that.....

Ah. Yeah. If I were in your position, I would probably be shocked too.

Are they Guys, Girls or somewhat both? Not trying to be sexist/feminist or anything.

Maybe this would help :3

Hey, tell me. Are you really 10 or I'm just smoking too much right now? :P

Either a very stupid 20 year old or a smart 3 year old. I may be 10 and I may be not

I found out that everybody will catch up to me and beat me. I won't last long if I continue to act like this

I found out it is possible to get acute motion sickness from playing mario kart too intensely,, 

students doing drugs does not shock me

it's the fact that I recently found out that there are people I know who are doing drugs

I lived in a bubble where I thought those in a certain social group had enough common sense to steer away from them

and seriously, how do you even get your hands on them anyway

I had a similar revelation about a year ago when I found out what the majority of my classmates from grade school had been up to after high school began tumblr_m42qzrJMNM1r58lid.jpg

Pshh... people do drugs for a reason...

Well, if I wanted a shot of dopamine or a high of some sort, I still wouldn't be saturating my body with ecstasy or weed. But whatever. I’m not the one to judge what people do to their bodies. It’s not my problem, lol.

Also, I live in a relatively safe area. If I lived in the slums of Chicago, I wouldn’t be nearly as shocked by this whole drug smuggling business.

Oh geez, went through that realization myself in my junior year.  It was a bit unsettling, but I tried not to get my jimmies rustled.

And word, how do people find drugs?  They must not be as hard to come by as unicorn amiibo, otherwise no one would have them, but still.

Maybe there's an app or a subreddit for that.....

Your junior year as well?

…and the fact that these students have yet to be caught by the faculty or their parents...

like geez, you’d think these people or their belongings would reek of weed by now, haha

I had a similar revelation about a year ago when I found out what the majority of my classmates from grade school had been up to after high school began tumblr_m42qzrJMNM1r58lid.jpg

ahaha, you too?

looks like I’m late to the party then.

also, happy weed day, y’all

Well, if I wanted a shot of dopamine or a high of some sort, I still wouldn't be saturating my body with ecstasy or weed. But whatever. I’m not the one to judge what people do to their bodies. It’s not my problem, lol.

Also, I live in a relatively safe area. If I lived in the slums of Chicago, I wouldn’t be nearly as shocked by this whole drug smuggling business.

Your junior year as well?

…and the fact that these students have yet to be caught by the faculty or their parents...

like geez, you’d think these people or their belongings would reek of weed by now, haha

ahaha, you too?

looks like I’m late to the party then.

also, happy weed day, y’all

Haha, I know right?  There are so many things that get me super happy, natural highs and all that.  Drugs would ruin all that.  Of course, there are others who aren't as fortunate as I am, and I'm not living their life so I can't really judge.  Some people may need that extra little jolt, sooo yeah.

And you're not late to the party, or at least not any later than I was, heh.

I just spent the day celebrating Lucina's birthday by... doing nothing save for homework and anime.  Tehe.

I had a similar revelation about a year ago when I found out what the majority of my classmates from grade school had been up to after high school began tumblr_m42qzrJMNM1r58lid.jpg

I wonder how that went down...

You: Hey, remember when we used to play behind the convenience store and collect discarded Snapple caps?

Classmate from grade school: Huh?  Oh, yeah, uh huh...  You know, I smoked my first joint with the store owner's daughter behind those dumpsters not three weeks ago.

You:

31d.gif

Edited by Akazora

I found out that I'm a disgrace to the world. More ppl hates me than I thought, huh, now I can stop pretending to like them =D But deep inside I feel abandoned and I just wanna be happy again

I found out that I'm a disgrace to the world. More ppl hates me than I thought, huh, now I can stop pretending to like them =D But deep inside I feel abandoned and I just wanna be happy again

70% of your posts: People hates me

Well at least no one hates you here! :D *high fives*

I found out that Opera Mini was redesigned.

70% of your posts: People hates me

Well at least no one hates you here! :D *high fives*

I found out that Opera Mini was redesigned.

Heh, that's nice...

*high fives back*

I found out my iPad is turning 3 this Christmas

I found out that the word for the light golden hair color is gender specific. "Blonde" is the female version and "blond" is the male version.

I also found out that the German word "doch" is really confusing  :wacko:

I found out that the word for the light golden hair color is gender specific. "Blonde" is the female version and "blond" is the male version.

I also found out that the German word "doch" is really confusing  :wacko:

Whoa. New thing learned for the day. *adds to mind dictionary*

I read it "Douche" :3

---

Never had a garden

I have to post cuz I found out sth really really really cool and want to share for those who are interested :)

I found out that One Piece (Wan Pisu) is kinda similar to World Peace ^.^

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I have to post cuz I found out sth really really really cool and want to share for those who are interested :)

I found out that One Piece (Wan Pisu) is kinda similar to World Peace ^.^

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Waito. Really..? :3 I knew it was something not tangible!

I found out what PAX convention is.

I found out other schools didn't have to memorize all the countries in middle school

I'm glad I know where they are now but those tests were so stressful back in 7th and 8th grade orz

I found out that on dictionary.com it lists the Scrabble and Words With Friends point value for whatever word you're looking up. It also lists just how well known the word approximately is with English speakers.