Lovestruck

Clannad,Air or Kanon?

11 members have voted

1. 1. Saddest anime,?

• Air
    • Kanon
    • Clannad

Heyya..

To all air fans or clannad fans or Kanon fans!

Those animeZ were the saddest anime Ever..,

Which u think is sadder?

Air?

Clannad,?

Kanon?

In my opinion clannad is very boring at first, but very sad and heart breaking ..

And I think Air is the saddest.. Bcuz of the poor misuzu attacks, the girl with wings and bla bla bla it's boring and ununderstandable but it makes u want to knw wat happens next?

Kanon? I didn't C it..

Well, these animeZ has the same drawings and mayb the same .. U knw

Story?

They r all from one company..

I highly recommend air if u didn't watch it btw, I'm watching ep 8 now xD and I'm not sleeping until it finish...

Well, which saddest in ur opinion,???????

I haven't seen Kanon yet, but Clannad is the most boring show I've ever seen, and Air is the flat out worst

Meanie!

Air is d Saddest anime ever.,

I agree it's boring and nonsense but u didn't hav to say that infront of a clannad,Air fan..

i havent seen kanon or air..yet...but i have gotta say clannad is boring at first, but it just gets so sad in the end....and the music is awesome!!!!! toki o kizamu uta by lia (2nd season op) is one of the most beautiful songs i have ever heard!

okay, just finished watching all three, and i still think clannad is the best one....

EDIT: ok, here's what i'm thinking

when misuzu died, it was sad. but when ushio died, it was WAAAAYYYY sadder!!! i almost cried. and it takes a LOT to make me cry. ushio was just a little kid!!! and when i talk about clannad, i talk about clannad AND clannad after story...so...yeah. people always say that air is sadder cuz misuzu dies. well, this is why i think clannad is sadder....and better.....plus after all of that, there's still a happy ending!

I'm going to be totally honest but Clannad was very boring and I didn't cry once.

I can see it as sad but I couldn't cry, I couldn't cry for the characters...

Which is rather sad because I cry for the first few Pokemon movies (1&4)

&I cry for DC mini sad moments :l

Maybe it's just me, I haven't watched all of Clannad or Air so I dunno,I can't judge it.. I was on episode 16 of Clannad or something.. Air I couldn't get past episode 1.. I saw a few episodes of Kanon.. not for me..

Sorry ~! XP

I saw Air and i think that isnt that ununderstandable...If you dont get it,its about reincarnation and karmic debts.

Misuzu is the reincarnation of that flying lady(the daughter),the guy with grey hair (forgot his name)is the reincarnation of that flying lady (the daughter not the mother)and Misuzu's aunt is her mother from past life.

The attacks she has are a reminder from all the pain she felt in the past life.She has psychic qualities and visions that help her to see what happened in the past.

He met her just to pay his debt by loving her and dying for her.And if i am not wrong , Misuzu accepted her aunt as a mother,these 2 were finally together:P.This is what the haired guy had to do and he accomplished his task and renounced at his life for her happiness.

This is true love...

The one who trespasses death and time...:P

Air is the saddest anime I saw, from these 3 ...And i think i saw one with a shinigami,Shinigami No Ballad.This was more sad.I remember i cried a lot in every episode :((.

I saw Air and i think that isnt that ununderstandable...If you dont get it,its about reincarnation and karmic debts.

Misuzu is the reincarnation of that flying lady(the daughter),the guy with grey hair (forgot his name)is the reincarnation of that flying lady (the daughter not the mother)and Misuzu's aunt is her mother from past life.

The attacks she has are a reminder from all the pain she felt in the past life.She has psychic qualities and visions that help her to see what happened in the past.

He met her just to pay his debt by loving her and dying for her.And if i am not wrong , Misuzu accepted her aunt as a mother,these 2 were finally together:P.This is what the haired guy had to do and he accomplished his task and renounced at his life for her happiness.

This is true love...

The one who trespasses death and time...:P

Air is the saddest anime I saw, from these 3 ...And i think i saw one with a shinigami,Shinigami No Ballad.This was more sad.I remember i cried a lot in every episode :((.

I loved the snb light novel!

I only watched clannad, and I have no idea about the other choices,

well, at first I find it boring, but then, I found Okazaki cute so I kept on watching :">

and then, in the middle of the story, I cried, I just realized that if ever I could have a friend, a very good friend indeed, he/she could understand easily that I am having some sort of fears in my heart, cause I'm really not an expressive person.

they may find a good company, but there is still something inside of me that I couldn't express.... :grin: