Detective Conan World
Vicha

Did you believe your friends in illusion world?

Sumimasen, Senior-san. :unsure:

did you believe in your friend who you know in illusion world? :geek:

I have a friend :) , and she is things that I didn't believe in her :( .

I was hurts me. :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

sooo..

how can I make her sure, that... I believe in her? :?: :?: :?: :?:

:( :(

There are people who are fanatics, for all you do in this life or in work, school, religion, or other activities as sportsmen, musicians, artists, writers, etc.. These people not sharing their time, they stressed and no time to make friends, and even to have a loving relationship or family. Fanaticism is an illusion that leads us to ignorance and stress. Stress can even cause us physical and mental problems. It takes balance, sometimes we have to stop and reflect ... Other people become vain and selfish, they live according to the appearance and power; feel very important and sometimes irreplaceable. They like to have and to be fawning, and give much value to material goods. Are cold and calculating. Sometimes they are dishonest, because they want to get rich anyway. And lose good friends for money and greed for power. For friendship is not bought. Such people forget that everything in life is illusion, that there comes a point where you have to stop because the body can not take it anymore, and that the metabolism is no longer the same and that the hormones are shrinking. And the mind gets tired and the whole body. Finally, the age will come, and no longer has time for new friends and old friends and relatives go off to a better, or better, are dying. And if we do not make friends when there is still time at the end of our lives we will be alone and rejected and forgotten in nursing homes. In the world we live in have to have time for a good friendship, and friendship not only between friends but between a couple and relatives. Friendship is synonymous with true love. Friendship happens when we stop thinking of ourselves and come to think of another, in their problems, their difficulties etc.. If anyone can help why not help? The people we help, one day will recognize. And when we need, they will help us for sure!!!

I think I better stop writing! I wrote a lot!

• Upvote 2

There are people who are fanatics, for all you do in this life or in work, school, religion, or other activities as sportsmen, musicians, artists, writers, etc.. These people not sharing their time, they stressed and no time to make friends, and even to have a loving relationship or family. Fanaticism is an illusion that leads us to ignorance and stress. Stress can even cause us physical and mental problems. It takes balance, sometimes we have to stop and reflect ... Other people become vain and selfish, they live according to the appearance and power; feel very important and sometimes irreplaceable. They like to have and to be fawning, and give much value to material goods. Are cold and calculating. Sometimes they are dishonest, because they want to get rich anyway. And lose good friends for money and greed for power. For friendship is not bought. Such people forget that everything in life is illusion, that there comes a point where you have to stop because the body can not take it anymore, and that the metabolism is no longer the same and that the hormones are shrinking. And the mind gets tired and the whole body. Finally, the age will come, and no longer has time for new friends and old friends and relatives go off to a better, or better, are dying. And if we do not make friends when there is still time at the end of our lives we will be alone and rejected and forgotten in nursing homes. In the world we live in have to have time for a good friendship, and friendship not only between friends but between a couple and relatives. Friendship is synonymous with true love. Friendship happens when we stop thinking of ourselves and come to think of another, in their problems, their difficulties etc.. If anyone can help why not help? The people we help, one day will recognize. And when we need, they will help us for sure!!!

Why does it sound a lot like... me ? :mellow:

In a good way or bad way?

As for the topic, I'm not sure what you mean. If it's because you were betrayed by a friend, "illusion world" doesn't really make sense here. According to what I've read, I'll say this. Being betrayed by your friends is literally one of the worst things that can happen. It's breaking the trust between two people. I remember D, a former friend of mine who I used to trust...until I realized she was spouting lies that were ruining my friendship with another good friend of mine. Trust isn't easy to gain in the first place and after losing it, it doesn't come back easily. If you were betrayed by a friend, there isn't much you can do besides waiting it out, letting it take its course. You should consider why though. Perhaps it was just their natural emotions getting ahead of them, making them angry. But if it was something that they aren't willing to forgive and forget, there really isn't anything you can do about it. There's no way to reverse time. I guess the one thing you shouldn't do is blow up and push the blame on them, because it'll make it harder for you to become friends again.

Hope this helps and is what you're looking for, since I'm honestly not quite sure.

• Upvote 2

Define "illusion world".

like.. this world, Detective conan's world ^_^

Is that so?

hh.. I feel relieve now.. ^_^

Thanks for the advice

No, it was a good one. ^_^ seriously :grin: :grin: :grin:

Is that so? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Just good luck with yours, anyway ^_^

I'll just add on something to IdentityUnknown's post.

Trust is non-refundable.

yeah!! that's true... :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

it happens to me too.

Is that so>?? :blink: :blink:

wow, it sounds like.. friendship in this world.. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: is... <_< (<-- can't find a word.) can't be trusted? :mellow::blink: :blink:

yeah They made ​​me frustrated

me too :)

Do 'people who don't know who they are' count in the thread?

aah?? (<-- can't understand.)

]i think illusion comes from us and its you yourself the key to prove that its real:)

Wow. it's quite amazing posted. that was true...

I'll just add on something to IdentityUnknown's post.

Trust is non-refundable.

I AGREE. Once it's broken, even you put back the pieces, it will always have a mark from the past.

it happens to me too.

me too. X(

I AGREE. Once it's broken, even you put back the pieces, it will always have a mark from the past.

me too. X(

yeah. it was the worst one if you get hurt by the one you're trusted the most :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

yeah. it was the worst one if you get hurt by the one you're trusted the most :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I would hate that...especially if it was the one person you thought would stick by you even if everyone else turned on you.

I would hate that...especially if it was the one person you thought would stick by you even if everyone else turned on you.

Right. Remember, your enemies can hurt you but your friends who betrays you can cut the most piercing wound. OUCH! :cry:

Right. Remember, your enemies can hurt you but your friends who betrays you can cut the most piercing wound. OUCH! :cry:

"The worst pain is not the numerous treachery delivered by your enemies, for it is expected. It is the one blow delivered by a trusted friend that knocks you off your feet."

I hate that too :mellow: :mellow:

But, I don't thinks everyone here could do that.. (although everyone looks scary.. hahahahaa.. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: )

Ah. That. :mellow:

what is "that" ???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

yeah. right.. "ouch" :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

so TRUE.

yep. :grin: