Detective Conan World
Lovestruck

Akako Koizumi topic

Hi, hows dcw members doin? Hope everyone doing well!

Just wondering Who,s that creepy girl with the name akako?

I mean she was never on detective Conan!

I checked all the Ep .. The OVA,s the movies and didn't know who ,s she or didn't C her..^^ if she was in the manga I dont read manga^^

So can u just say to me where did she apper? And some info bout her!!

Beware, if u was reading this and U knw her and didn't tell me I'll come kill ya or apper in ur nightmares I'm a witch MWHAHAHA

But dont b scared of me, I'm an angel and in the same time witch

*smiles and winks adorably and innocently*

ur miss Ai

Okay. I'm DCW's Akako Koizumi on here, so I SHOULD be able to provide information.

Akako is a witch who practices black magic. She wants all the men in the world to fall in love with her. Kaitou Kid is supposed to be the only man who isn't in love with her. (Whether Shinichi, Heiji and Hakuba are in love with her is interesting to wonder). She finds out that Kaito repels her charms and figures he must be Kid. She uses a spell that's similar to voodoo and hurts him (More details below). She says that if she cries, then she'll lose her powers.

She has appeared in Detective Conan episode 219 and OVA 1.

Akako's first appearance in Magic Kaitou was the chapter The Scarlet Temptress. The Scarlet Temptress. She tries to take Kaito's heart by hurting him and making him want to stop the pain by eating a chocolate heart that will make him her slave.

I have also started writing a story featuring her. A Temptress's Spell.

All of my avatar pictures are of her and my profile picture is of her as well.

She laughs like this: Ohoho~!!

My laugh originated from that: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~~!!

This is her Wiki page: Akako Koizumi

If you've noticed, there are many similarities between Magic Kaitou and Detective Conan.

Shinichi=Kaito

Conan=Kaitou Kid

Ran=Aoko

Sonoko=Keiko

Kogoro=Ginzo

Agasa=Jii

Yuusaku=Toichi

Yukiko=Chikage

Heiji=Hakuba

Well, Akako is equal to Ai. They both are involved in a love triangle with Kaito and Shinichi respectively. They also have the same voice actress.

Akako's name means 'red child' while Aoko means 'blue child'. They are like rivals, but they're also good friends.

Hm... I think that's the basics for right now. If you want to know anything about her, just ask me!! ;)

• Upvote 5

Okay. I'm DCW's Akako Koizumi on here, so I SHOULD be able to provide information.

Akako is a witch who practices black magic. She wants all the men in the world to fall in love with her. Kaito is supposed to be the only man who isn't in love with her. (Whether Shinichi, Heiji and Hakuba are in love with her is interesting to wonder). She says that if she cries, then she'll lose her powers.

Akako's first appearance in Magic Kaitou was the chapter The Scarlet Temptress. The Scarlet Temptress. She tries to take Kaito's heart by hurting him.

She laughs like this: Ohoho~!!

If you've noticed, there are many similarities between Magic Kaitou and Detective Conan.

Shinichi=Kaito

Conan=Kaitou Kid

Ran=Aoko

Agasa=Jii

Yuusaku=Toichi

Yukiko=Chikage

Heiji=Hakuba

Well, Akako is equal to Ai. They both are involved in a love triangle with Kaito and Shinichi respectively.

Akako's name means 'red child' while Aoko means 'blue child'. They are like rivals, but they're also good friends.

Hm... I think that's the basics for right now. If you want to know anything about her, just ask me!! ;)

a good explanation... a rep for akako-chan... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

nice explanation... couldn't have said it better myself ^_^ Also gave you a rep because I'm very impressed with your information. I knew all of it but for a person who doesn't know who Akako is it's a very well thought out explanation with examples of the episodes shes in and the first chapter she has her own plot in MK ;D AWESOME JOB CHELSEA-CHAN!

Thanks Cam-chan!! :D I wouldn't be able to call myself DCW's Akako Koizumi if I didn't know anything about her, would I?

*looks at posts above* XD Ohmigosh. That's hilarious.

I'd call you P-chan, but that just reminds me of Ranma 1/2... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~~!!

*looks at posts above* XD Ohmigosh. That's hilarious.

I'd call you P-chan, but that just reminds me of Ranma 1/2... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~~!!

anything... as long as you don't call me PC... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

P-Charm

no PC... please...it sounds weird... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My friend's brother's initials are PC... Her initials are AC... when I'm bored, I always tease her about that. And then she'll tease me for being the alphabet because my initials are AZ... I'll add on a little bit to Akako. She seems to desperately want Kaito, in the beginning only to make him her 'slave' though. (basically she wanted him transformed into another one of her adoring fanboys...) She even tried to kill him at one point with a scythe (yes, a scythe) but Kaito had a heart-to-heart talk to her and she hesitated, and I think he saved her from falling off of Touto Tower, but I haven't gone through MK in a littlebit. Later, Akako saves Kaito from being caught by Hakuba by stealing a gem in the guise of Kid for him, proving to Hakuba (who had been grabbing Kaito at the scheduled time) that he wasn't Kid. (well, he is, but whatev. ^^) Akako also predicted Kaito's possible downfall in the clocktower heist where he faced off against Shinichi. (the seventeen year old version) She has yet to appear in DC (other than that one anime episode. Other than that, Kaito, Aoko, Hakuba, and even Inspector Nakamori have all shown up in the manga. I guess a witch would kind of kill the logic and stuff. Though I know Chelsea is eagerly waiting for her arrival. :P) I know that was confusing, but if you really want to know about Akako, read Magic Kaito. It can be found here: DCTP.ws.

Nice add on Aya-chan... I'll add on as well.

She's also tried various things and spells to make Kaito fall in love with her. She's hurt him, tried to kill him, tried use a charm on him, controlled Nakamori Ginzo and tried to kill him among other things. However, Akako has also helped and warned Kaito to be careful when hes Kid, but he constantly denies his identity. She says she will not let the police catch Kaito before she makes him her slave. She also seems quite violent when she doesn't get what she wants. When her mirror told her there was one who wasn't her slave, she smashed it. When her crystal ball said the same thing, she also threatened it with a hammer. Akako has confessed to Aoko that she likes Kaito. Akako is a good skier. :P Akako also gave Aoko an 'adult charm' to help her become an adult faster. You write 'adult' on your arm, wrap it in a bandage, and don't let it wash off or take it off until four days have passed. After she tried to kill Kaito, she used the charm on herself. Akako uses a broomstick and is able to fly. She has a servant/butler that has a hunched back. He says Akako is the successor to the scarlet arts and will rule the earth. When she summoned Lucifer, the king of evil seemed surprised that she could summon him. This means she must be a powerful witch.

Akako is a witch who practices black magic. She wants all the men in the world to fall in love with her. Kaitou Kid is supposed to be the only man who isn't in love with her. (Whether Shinichi, Heiji and Hakuba are in love with her is interesting to wonder). She finds out that Kaito repels her charms and figures he must be Kid. She uses a spell that's similar to voodoo and hurts him (More details below). She says that if she cries, then she'll lose her powers.

Akako's first appearance in Magic Kaitou was the chapter The Scarlet Temptress. The Scarlet Temptress. She tries to take Kaito's heart by hurting him and making him want to stop the pain by eating a chocolate heart that will make him her slave.

Okay thanks for ur help akataka-chan! Or mayb San? But I'll still not like her! I was sure she is creepy!

~She laughs like this: Ohoho~!!

Shinichi=Kaito

Conan=Kaitou Kid

Ran=Aoko

Sonoko=Keiko

Kogoro=Ginzo

Agasa=Jii

Yuusaku=Toichi

Yukiko=Chikage

Heiji=Hakuba

Well, Akako is equal to Ai. They both are involved in a love triangle with Kaito and Shinichi respectively. They also have the same voice actress.

~very dealited info thanks so much, if she hurted my kaito, then why on earth should I like her!! Sorry!!~ never be a one of my fav characters! Thanks I was sure she was evil of her look XD!! Okay so C ya Around akako-chan .. Or mayb San? Ur miss Ai~^

anyway, Why is this posted here in DCW Category it should be moved to General Forums

Sorry to make U mad kaito! I dunno anythin bout this site so forgive me *crys*

Eh, make sure not to double post!! You can edit your post.

Well, I'm sorry you can't like Akako. But she HAS saved Kaito. Once, he would've been arrested and caught if it wasn't for her.

anyway, Why is this posted here in DCW Category it should be moved to General Forums

Sorry to make U mad kaito! I dunno anythin bout this site so forgive me *crys*

Well its nothing for me cuz your a newbie :) just dont do it again :)