Detective Conan World
christae

maid sama!

what do u think about this anime?

It's fantastic. Too bad it ended already :(

Usui is the perfect stalker... but there is no such person like him in this world.

o

It's fantastic. Too bad it ended already :(

Usui is the perfect stalker... but there is no such person like him in this world.

I heard there was supposed to be a 2nd season of the anime but it was cancelled. Chapter 62 of the manga will be released on the 23rd or 24th,not really sure which.. ^_^

and totally agree with Usui being the perfect stalker..the guy is amazing! Good looking, very smart, can cook, I think there isn't anything that the guy can't do..that's why Misaki calls him the super pervy-outer space-alien or something like that.. :P

I still need to finish this, but overall it's a great show, hope to see a season 2 somewhere down the line

@shiho.chan: not true

its a real sweet, short anime! it just makes you happy....although, it does seem kinda....i don't know...whats the word? you know, a bit stereotypical....but thats probably just me

Kaichou Wa Maid-sama is definitely one of my faves!...I've watched it 3 times already!..01145202-2-1J151.gif

I super like Usui Takumi..I fell in love with him in an instant!..haha..but he's taken by Misa-chan..01145202-2-102410.gif..I love them both!01145202-2-1Y0E.gif

I recommend everyone to watch this anime..and of course read the manga.. :lol: