Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

similar manga?

Off the top of my head, there's Kindaichi Case Files, Tantei Gakuen Q, Q.E.D., Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, and Death Note... although Death Note is more about seeing two detectives outwit each other than the actual solving of crimes...

Off the top of my head, there's Kindaichi Case Files, Tantei Gakuen Q, Q.E.D., Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, and Death Note... although Death Note is more about seeing two detectives outwit each other than the actual solving of crimes...

Out of all of those, I'm pretty sure I've heard that Kindaichi Case Files is probably the closest thing to DC style cases that you can get. Is that true?

QED and Kindaichi Shounen Jikenbo is much more similar to DC but sad to say they are unrated and very rare to have copy of both manga and anime. BTW I'm currently working on the translation project for QED (Orionwave) and up to now we only releases 19 volumes out of 40+ I think and for volume 20 still ongoing.

theres also mythical detective loki

its kinda the same premise as detective conan; guy gets shrunk to the body of a child and has to solve crimes, although instead of a high school detective hes the god of mischief 

I once read the first volume of a manga called Remote, which gave me a similar vibe. At the time, it reminded me more of the Lincoln Rhyme series of novels (an investigator with superior knowledge of forensics and investigation technique directing someone else to process crime scenes in his place from a remote location). However, looking at it purely as a manga, it has many parallels to Conan. Both solve realistic crimes and rely on real evidence to determine the culprit. Like Conan, the primary investigator in Remote makes use of another person to complete his investigations (Not necessarily for delivering the deductions as Conan does, but to find the evidence in his stead since he can't go out and do it himself, due to agoraphobia if I remember correctly). The main difference is that Remote had a somewhat darker tone as I recall. Still, if you like Conan, I Remote is worth checking out.