Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW...IRL?

Tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää, tylsää

FINE I WILL CONTINUE...

XD

------------------

KKLT put down the phone.

"Who was that?" Aeyra asked.

"Its... it's Pyre..." KKLT was wondering how Pyre managed to escape.

"Pyre? She escaped?" Aeyra asked, astonished.

"Seems like it."

"I knew she'll figure out a way to escape!" Aeyra commented excitedly.

"Yea..." KKLT was a little suspicious, and at the same time worried.

If Pyre escaped, and she's alone, does it mean, that the rest of the team is not with her? Where are they then? If they have escaped, why haven't they contacted me yet? And if they haven't, why didn't Pyre ask me about them or tell me about them?

"Legend!"

"E..Eh?" KKLT was too deep in thought she did not hear Aeyra calling out for her.

"I was asking where is Pyre?"

"Ah, she's heading here now." KKLT just realised, she told her their location without verifying the passwords.

*Bzzz bzzzz...* The phone vibrated. KKLT picked up the phone and read the message.

"From Sayomi: Looks like they are having a meeting. Something about someone escaped or survived or something. Could it be, Misaki chan or Pyre or someone else have escaped? I'll continue to spy. Will contact you guys again."

KKLT put down the phone.

"Someone escaped..."

"Could they mean Pyre? Since she called." Aeyra asked.

"No. Its too big a scale. Could it be...?" KKLT was deep in thought. "...Mark?"

Both the girl's eyes widened.

-----------------

Hmmm... I wonder if its okay =\

:mellow: I thought that the Organization thought that Mark was dead...oh well.

------

IdentityUnknown slipped through the woods quietly and carefully. She hid under a bush where she could see the van and then called KKLT.

"Hey, KKLT. I'm here."

"Really? I don't see you..."

"I'm hiding across the street from you. Look to the left, I'll be there."

IdentityUnknown came out of the bush cautiously, then went over to the van. "KKLT...It's me."

She was immediately engulfed by a hug from Aeyra. "Pyre!" Aeyra whispered. "We thought you were captured, maybe even dead!"

IdentityUnknown smiled weakly. "Not quite yet." She took a sheet of paper from her back pocket. "Read this quickly, then destroy it."

------

I'll let you decide if this is fake IU or real IU.

:mellow: I thought that the Organization thought that Mark was dead...oh well.

------

IdentityUnknown slipped through the woods quietly and carefully. She hid under a bush where she could see the van and then called KKLT.

"Hey, KKLT. I'm here."

"Really? I don't see you..."

"I'm hiding across the street from you. Look to the left, I'll be there."

IdentityUnknown came out of the bush cautiously, then went over to the van. "KKLT...It's me."

She was immediately engulfed by a hug from Aeyra. "Pyre!" Aeyra whispered. "We thought you were captured, maybe even dead!"

IdentityUnknown smiled weakly. "Not quite yet." She took a sheet of paper from her back pocket. "Read this quickly, then destroy it."

------

I'll let you decide if this is fake IU or real IU.

Hmmm lets see :P

-----------------------------

KKLT took the piece of paper from Pyre, and read it.

Her eyes widened with shock. "Wher-where did you get this from?"

"Well, I was locked up in a cell, and I escaped with a help from a guy. He stuffed this to me."

"This is... this is..." KKLT stuttered.

"Yes. It's from Mark."

KKLT passed the piece of paper to Aeyra, who gave the same shocked expression. "This... So this is the reason Mark- I meant the organization had been trying to hunt you, and all of us down. I think I can understand a little now."

"But if that's the case, we must hurry now. If not, Misaki and the rest are in terrible danger."

"Bzz bzzzzz." KKLT's phone vibrated again.

"THIS IS SAYOMI. BAD NEWS. THEY HAVE DECIDED NOT TO WAIT ANY LONGER AND ARE GOING TO GET RID OF MISAKI CHAN AND EVERYONE ELSE! IM GOING TO SAVE HER NOW. CONTACT YOU GUYS LATER."

Suddenly, one signal disappeared from the map.

Pyre, KKLT and Aeyra looked at each other... horrified.

----------------

Okay another short one... :P

(Im okay with lack of information :P)

*smirks* Alright. We're going all vague, aren't we?

------

IdentityUnknown was panting as she turned down the street. They should be there...the van!

She could see KKLT and Aeyra. Perfect. Now...

Wait. She saw another girl.

It was herself.

IdentityUnknown's eyes narrowed. She hadn't...?

------

Which one's me? :rolleyes: