Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW...IRL?

Ignoring the staring girl and her stalker, she got up the bus.

She took the window seat again. She loves the window seat because she will be able to watch the view outside. Whether it was buildings or nature, she loved it. KKLT wanted to visit London once in her lifetime at least. Thinking about London, she thought about Detective Conan. Again. She couldnt get off her mind that everywhere she went, everyone seems to be reading Detective Conan.

Yea. Like the girl infront now. She's reading Detective Conan. The guy sitting opposite is reading Detective Conan on his iPad. The little boy is carrying a Detective Conan figurine. The old lady is holding a Detective Conan umbrella. The little girl is carrying a Detective Conan backpack. The teenage boy on the street is buying a Detective Conan manga from the bookstands. The group of girls are talking about Detective Conan behind her. The bus driver had a Detective Conan magazine placed on the platform infront of him.

Ok fine, those are her imagination.

But still, she cannot forget about the weird girl in the plane reading the Detective Conan. She seems like a DC geek. Perhaps she's from DCW. Who knows?

The bus reached her bus stop. She got off the bus together with a few others. A girl got down with her. They had a moment of eye contact before KKLT got distracted by a guy in a weird cap bumping into her. The next moment, she was gone. "I wonder who that girl was." Thought KKLT as she proceed back to her (friends') apartment.

LIA sighed. She was finally going back to Singapore with her family.

LIA boarded the plane in HK with her sister, HSH. Her two brothers were talking about Hitman Reborn... again.

HSH had borrowed a new volume of 'Case Closed' from the school library. It happened to be the very volume that Haibara Ai made her first appearance in.

LIA tapped HSH on the shoulder.

As HSH turned around, LIA said in her speaking voice 'Would you mind trading #19 for #18 after you're done reading?'

HSH responded loudly, 'I've read that one a few billion times~! Couldn't you at least let me read this without any interruption, for once~?!'

LIA dejectedly turned away. As soon as she turned, she saw another person wearing a baseball cap holding the latest Conan book, #38.

LIA had waited for months to read #38, so she tried to approach the unknown person.

:P

Rum still in New Jersey...

Rum feels not going back to japan. She wants to meet the DC fans she saw at the plane.

Rum feeling bored wanted to explore New Jersey so she took the bus. The bus stop and I noticed a girl, "Looks familiar. I wonder where I have seen that face." Rum thought for a long time and to her surprise she reached her supposed place to go.

Rum got off of the bus and looks around the place. "Hmm.. I feel hungry." Seeing the closest restaurant, Starbucks, she went there, bought a frappe and waffle and ate with joy, "So delicious."

Then the door of the restaurant opened and another familiar girl appeared on my face. "Another familiar face, I need to know her." said Rum with a determined face.

After Misaki-chan paid for her meal, she unlocked her bike and began to ride around again. Though she tried to pay attention to her surroundings, her thoughts kept going back to that girl. Chelsea... Chelsea.... I know I've heard that name somewhere....

With her thoughts on that girl, she failed to notice the turn coming up ahead. It was when she tried to get her thoughts off the girl was when she noticed the turn. She sharply turned the handlebars and hoped she would make the turn, but failed. She fell onto the hard ground before her bike landed on her. After her tumble, she heard a voice say, "Are you ok?"

After preparing breakfast, KKLT wonders what she should do... since her friend has left her alone in the apartment. She decided she should get some sunlight on her skin...

She was coming out of her apartment when she saw a girl skiddddddd and crashed with her bike on her. Shocked, she hurriedly ran over and asked if she was alright...

"I'm fine. Thanks!" She replied as KKLT offered her hand to her which the girl grabbed to pull herself up. Seeing she had cut herself and bruises on her hands and legs, KKLT offered to get her some medical aid in her apartment.

Misaki-chan limped up to the person's apartment since the girl was going to give her medical aid. She really needed it too. Cuts and bruises lined up and down her arms and legs. They reached the door and the girl took out a key and stuck it in the lock before turning it and opening the door. She said, "Come on in! Here, sit over there while I go get the First Aid kit."

Misaki-chan sat down slowly as she watched the girl disappear into a room. She knew that she shouldn't trust strangers, but there was something about her... She felt familiar to her, yet couldn't place where... The girl entered the room where Misaki-chan was, carrying the medical kit. She kneeled down by her legs and opened the kit. She grabbed a bottle before warning, "This will sting a bit." and spraying a liquid on some cuts.

Misaki-chan held back a cry of pain as the disinfection was put on her injuries. It hurt like hell, but she bit the bullet and instead played with the fabric on her pants. When that was over, the girl got out some bandages and began to put them on the cuts. While this was happening, Misaki-chan stated, "By the way, I don't believe you've told me your name."

KKLT brought the girl into her apartment(its actually her friend's but since her friend went and eloped... :P) and sat her down on her sofa. She went into the room to get medical kit and applied medicine for her. She was used to living on her own and this was easy for her.

While on it, the girl suddenly asked her for her name.

KKLT replied, "Its Legend." She smiled. "Everyone calls me that. What's yours?".

"It's Legend," she smiled, "Everyone calls me that. What's yours?"

Misaki-chan responded, "Misaki-chan."

Legend, huh? What an interesting name...

The two became silent after their names were said. Misaki-chan, wanting to kill the awkward silence, asked, "So... What's your favorite show?"

After introducing herself and asking for the girl's name, the girl replied, "Misaki-chan".

Misaki-chan? Hmmm wait... If she is called misaki-chan, do I call her misaki-chan-chan or what? :blink:

KKLT thought for very long wondering about the issue and suddenly Misaki-chan broke the silence. "So... What's your favorite show?" she asked.

Ooooh, that's a nice topic.

"Hmmm... My favourite show? There are lots. But recently I'm more into Japanese dramas and anime." KKLT replied.

"Ooh you watch animation too?" Misaki-chan replied excitedly. "ME TOO! What anime do you watch???"

"Haha, there's lots of it. Inuyasha, Card Captor Sakura, Sailor Moon... Most of it are quite old shows. I have been more addicted to Mysteries nowadays. Like Kindaichi, ..." this conversation aroused KKLT's interest and since Misaki-chan listened attentively, she's motivated even more. "Oh and now I'm kinda addicted to a long-running series!"

Looking at how excited she was, Misaki-chan asked, "so what's the name of the show?".

KKLT pointed to her laptop infront of them and on the screen was a youtube video which has finished loading.

"This." KKLT replied pointing to the title of the show. "It's an anime which I have been addicted to for quite some time."

Misaki-chan looked at the title and it says "Detective Conan 528 Part 1/3 (Eng Subs)".

Misaki-chan eyes bugged out of her head when she read the screen. N-No way! A Conan fan! OMG!!!!! XD She tried to be calm, but it was nearly impossible. She loved the show and to finally meet another fan was amazingly thrilling to her! She exclaimed, "You too!? Ohmigosh I've found another fan!" as she hugged Legend.

Misaki-chan seemed very shocked after KKLT showed her the video. She exclaimed, "You too!? Ohmigosh I've found another fan!" as she hugged KKLT.

Shocked from the sudden gesture, and apparently her excitement, KKLT asked, "yea. you watch Detective Conan too?" o.O.

What the? Is Detective Conan really taking over the world? O.o There's another fan in my apartment... like... now? o.O

LOL KID-CHAN XD

Misaki-chan unwrapped her arms around Legend as she responded, "Yep! I also read the manga! I love the show so~ much! I talked about it a tad~ too much for my friends and family's tastes, so I joined a forum site for the show to talk about it with fellow fans! Are you a part of it? You may have heard the name, it's called Detective Conan World!"

Legend looked shocked after hearing her say that. I wonder why...

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! OH MY GOD MISAKI-CHAN!! XD

Chelsea groaned as her father dragged her away.

"Where are we going now?" She asked unhappily.

"We're going to Borders." Her dad pointed at the store.

"Yes!" She said, now happy. "Maybe I can find some new Detective Conan manga!" For some reason, a few people who were walking on the streets looked at me, shocked. 'Hm...'

Then, she started thinking about that girl who she gave a quarter to. She seemed nice. Chelsea wouldn't usually give money to a stranger, but... Then she remembered.

"Darn! I never saw if I got a reply on DCW!"

LOL KID-CHAN XD

Misaki-chan unwrapped her arms around Legend as she responded, "Yep! I also read the manga! I love the show so~ much! I talked about it a tad~ too much for my friends and family's tastes, so I joined a forum site for the show to talk about it with fellow fans! Are you a part of it? You may have heard the name, it's called Detective Conan World!"

Legend looked shocked after hearing her say that. I wonder why...

sorry lazy to retype >_< OMG ... LOL

O.o after KKLT heard that misaki-chan is the VERY misaki-chan that she knows on DCW she is .... Shocked.... O.o it rendered her speechless...

oh my god... Will my location and identity be revealed if I tell her i know about the site??? O.o ... Ok it will <_< what should I do?!?!

KKLT is in a state of shock... O.o

Legend stared at Misaki-chan in a state of shock. She tilted her head slightly and looked at her with confusion. "Hey," she said, "Are you ok?"

The girl snapped out of it and replied with a weak smile, "Eh? O-Oh ye-yeah, I-I'm fi-fine..."

Misaki-chan looked at the girl with suspicion. She didn't look alright, and something in her gut was telling her something was not right. With strange timing, she thought of Kid-chan. Geez, why am I thinking of her at a time like this...? she thought as she scratched her head.

Another thought hit her. What if Legend was Kid-chan? It was quite possible, and would explain her surprise. Misaki-chan mentally grinned at her deduction. She didn't know if it was right, but there was a way to find out...

"Hey, do you mind if I use your computer?"

Legend stared at Misaki-chan in a state of shock. She tilted her head slightly and looked at her with confusion. "Hey," she said, "Are you ok?"

The girl snapped out of it and replied with a weak smile, "Eh? O-Oh ye-yeah, I-I'm fi-fine..."

Misaki-chan looked at the girl with suspicion. She didn't look alright, and something in her gut was telling her something was not right. With strange timing, she thought of Kid-chan. Geez, why am I thinking of her at a time like this...? she thought as she scratched her head.

Another thought hit her. What if Legend was Kid-chan? It was quite possible, and would explain her surprise. Misaki-chan mentally grinned at her deduction. She didn't know if it was right, but there was a way to find out...

"Hey, do you mind if I use your computer?"

Ok I'm still lazy to type out what happened :P

-------------------

O.o it seems misaki-chan was suspicious of KKLT's state of shock and asked if she was alright. Still in shock, she gave a faint reply. Misaki-chan then seemed to be in deep thought and asked if she could use KKLT's computer.

Surprised, KKLT thought... O.o what if....!!!! What if misaki-chan was actually trying to find out about her identity?!?!?! She thought.

KKLT is always paranoid even though she always seemed very calm and cheerful. However she kept her composure and said calmly. "sure. Hold on."

She picked up her computer and scrolled to tools. Options. Delete browsing history and clear cache and cookies. She hasn't Favourited the site so she was sure it was ok.

"Here." KKLT said with a smile and handed the laptop to misaki-chan.

Aeyra walked down the road, eyes stuck to the screen of her iTouch, watching the newest episode of Detective Conan. Entering a bookstore, she curiously looked around for Detective Conan, eagerly looking to teasing yet another copy of 'Case Closed', the lamest excuse ever for her favorite manga. When she finally found the manga section, she leaned down to grab Case Closed, accidentally banging heads with another person.

"Ow!" exclaimed Aeyra, rubbing the sore spot on her head. "Oh, I'm so sorry!"

The girl looked at her, smiling, replying, "It's okay. Do you read 'Case Closed' too?"

"Yeah. But I refuse to call it that. For me, it's Detective Conan. I hate the English names." The other girl looked at her, grinning. From the expression on her face it was obvious that she knew what Aeyra was talking about.

"It's great to meet another Detective Conan fan!" said the girl. "I'm Chelsea, nice to meet you!"

Ok I'm still lazy to type out what happened :P

-------------------

O.o it seems misaki-chan was suspicious of KKLT's state of shock and asked if she was alright. Still in shock, she gave a faint reply. Misaki-chan then seemed to be in deep thought and asked if she could use KKLT's computer.

Surprised, KKLT thought... O.o what if....!!!! What if misaki-chan was actually trying to find out about her identity?!?!?! She thought.

KKLT is always paranoid even though she always seemed very calm and cheerful. However she kept her composure and said calmly. "sure. Hold on."

She picked up her computer and scrolled to tools. Options. Delete browsing history and clear cache and cookies. She hasn't Favourited the site so she was sure it was ok.

"Here." KKLT said with a smile and handed the laptop to misaki-chan.

I'm being lazy too. :P

--------

Misaki-chan gently set the computer on her lap. She signaled Legend to sit next to her before opening up Safari. A page opened up and she quickly typed in a web address. Legend looked at the screen and her eyes widened in fear as she read what Misaki-chan was typing in. www.detectiveconanworld.com/ She smiled, "Since it doesn't look like you've heard of the site before, I thought I would show you!"

She pressed Enter and waited for the page to load. She mentally smirked as she saw Legend's look of fear. Hm, it seems my deduction is correct. Either that or she's just hiding something. The page finally had loaded and she clicked on the 'Forum' tab and waited for that to load. Legend stuttered, "Yo-you kn-know, yo-you do-don't ha-have t-to sh-show m-me the-"

Misaki-chan quicky cut off, "You seem nervous. Are you hiding something?" with a smirk on her face.

The page loaded and Misaki-chan saw her proof. In the blue box in the corner read a username and avatar she was quite familiar with.

Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief

I'm being lazy too. :P

--------

Misaki-chan gently set the computer on her lap. She signaled Legend to sit next to her before opening up Safari. A page opened up and she quickly typed in a web address. Legend looked at the screen and her eyes widened in fear as she read what Misaki-chan was typing in. www.detectiveconanworld.com/ She smiled, "Since it doesn't look like you've heard of the site before, I thought I would show you!"

She pressed Enter and waited for the page to load. She mentally smirked as she saw Legend's look of fear. Hm, it seems my deduction is correct. Either that or she's just hiding something. The page finally had loaded and she clicked on the 'Forum' tab and waited for that to load. Legend stuttered, "Yo-you kn-know, yo-you do-don't ha-have t-to sh-show m-me the-"

Misaki-chan quicky cut off, "You seem nervous. Are you hiding something?" with a smirk on her face.

The page loaded and Misaki-chan saw her proof. In the blue box in the corner read a username and avatar she was quite familiar with.

Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief

lol!!! Misaki chan seems adamant about me revealing my identity!!! XD ok FINE anything goes... :P

---------------------------------------------

O.o KKLT looked at the screen and thought to herself...

Wait. There must be something wrong somewhere... She JUST cleared the cache and cookies -__- There's no reason for her username to be there... Apparently misaki-chan had magical fingers and miraculously got KKLT's username there... Perhaps she had forgotten something else??? O.o KKLT thought to herself.

She saw the name in the screen and hurriedly snatched the laptop over ... "Oh gosh..!!!!! Look at the.. Err... BATTERY!!!!!! My laptop is dying soon!!!! Gotta charge!"

KKLT was glad she was able to find a reason since her laptop was really out of battery.

She tabbed and deleted the data from the boxes quickly. "sorry misaki-chan... I guess we'll have to use the desktop then..." KKLT threw an apologetic look.

misaki chan should not have seen it since it was so quick. Even if she did, it wouldnt be enough for her to sink it in. KKLT thought. At least she got rid of the proof in time... -__-

Misaki-chan seemed satisfied and she waved her hand signalling that there was no need to use the computer. "it's ok. I can show it to you some other time... Would you mind giving me your email address?"

KKLT thought for a while... And wrote the address down for misaki-chan. "Here." :)

MWAHAHAHA I HAVE MAGIC FINGERS!!! XD

Misaki-chan knew who she was, after all she had enough time to read the username, but decided to pretend not to see it. If Kid-chan had a good reason to hide it from her, she wouldn't go any farther. So she said with a wave of her hand after she apologized, "It's ok. I can show it to you some other time... Would you mind giving me your email address?"

After looking like she was considering it Kid-chan gave her email address to her. She read it quickly before "innocently" noting, "Wow, your email is so similar to a friend of mine on DCW..." God did she love playing with people.

Kid-chan froze for a second before brushing off, "Really? Hahahaha what a coincidence..."

A smile spread across Misaki-chan's face as she asked, "So, what's your favorite DC episode?"

MWAHAHAHA I HAVE MAGIC FINGERS!!! XD

Misaki-chan knew who she was, after all she had enough time to read the username, but decided to pretend not to see it. If Kid-chan had a good reason to hide it from her, she wouldn't go any farther. So she said with a wave of her hand after she apologized, "It's ok. I can show it to you some other time... Would you mind giving me your email address?"

After looking like she was considering it Kid-chan gave her email address to her. She read it quickly before "innocently" noting, "Wow, your email is so similar to a friend of mine on DCW..." God did she love playing with people.

Kid-chan froze for a second before brushing off, "Really? Hahahaha what a coincidence..."

A smile spread across Misaki-chan's face as she asked, "So, what's your favorite DC episode?"

"My favourite DC episode?" KKLT thought about it for a while and said... "I can't remember the episode number, but... it should be the one where Kaitou Kid first appeared. The one he went to steal the Black Star." she continued, "Oh, and perhaps the one where Shinichi was pitting wits against Kaitou Kid. Hmmm.... Another one could be the introduction of Heiji and Haibara."

:)

Misaki chan listened amusingly as KKLT started to show interest in the conversation. She didn't expect that little girl infront of her to actually be "THE KKLT" in DCW. Misaki always thought that KKLT was a 20 year old adult. She was small and short, with her height about 1.5 meters and had a thick and long flowy black curls with thick bangs on a small face. She looked a little bit like an Asian doll and her skin is a little tan. She also seemed very slim but Misaki chan couldnt tell because she was wearing a jumper.

"How about you?" KKLT asked suddenly. Misaki chan was surveying KKLT that she missed what KKLT had been saying.

This is all made up, and added so that there is something for you people to imagine haha. So if you think that I have revealed my age or information youu are sadly mistaken :P OH NOTE: This doesn't mean that what I have revealed is DEFINITELY not the truth :P Happy guessing :P

"Chelsea?!" thought Aeyra, fighting the surprise off of her face. She knew a Chelsea who was a DC fan... She knew her on three different websites. Could this possibly be the Chelsea of DCW and ff.net? With a grin, she replied to the other girl, "My name is Amy, though would you possibly recognize the name Aeyra?" If this was Chelseaj500 (or Akakata for DCW), then it would be impossible for her to miss this.

Chelsea's eyes widened in shock as she realized who was standing in front of her. It took her a second to speak, and then she exclaimed, "Aya-chan?"

"I guessed right!" squealed Aeyra happily, nudging Chelsea playfully on the shoulder. "Azu-chan, never thought I'd meet you here in New Jersey! Whatcha doing here?"

"Same to you," commented Chelsea, deflecting the conversation back to Aeyra. "What are you here for, Aya-chan? I thought you lived in Pennsylvania!"

"I do. I'm just visiting the beach with my family. I decided to stop here at the bookstore because I wanted to find something new to read. I've already read the 742 chapters of DC saved onto my iTouch about a gajillion times."