Detective Conan World

Rebecca Black  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Rebecca Black's voice?

2. 2. Do you think she deserve all the hate messages she got?

I hate her voice... and that song... so much.

Her voice is terrible [okay, you can't even tell what she really sounds like. But if she autotunes her voice that much... how good could it be?], that song she sings is terrible, she doesn't deserve the thousands of dollars of profit from that talentless song, I could say a million things about her!!!

The REAL reason I hate her is because she gets so much money- from an AWFUL song- and yet I could name 10 people who can singer better than her while they have a cold. I have this thing where I hate stardom, because they make the money my dad makes in a year in a week. My dad went to college, and returned for all those degrees. And some of those celebrities are famous for no reason [Kim Kardashian? Really?] And then there are those who've NEVER worked as hard as my dad. [Justin Bieber was probably texting or eating chips when he got picked off of Youtube].

With that said, RB doesn't deserve the "go die in a hole" kind of insults she gets. No one is so bad at singing they should die. Though I hate her voice, I kinda sympathize with her.