Detective Conan World
Miss Smiles

Looking for people who like roleplay

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to

• read the story
    • participate in team
    • join the drama as detectives and civilian only

Hi!!! I love here, and sort of inspire to have drama online, then I thought of roleplay. I'm looking for a small team who like to spice up! Sooo... the team is a bit secretive! hahahaha. I propose the 'hidden' team will orchestra a play and detectives and civilians to join in the fun. why teams? They help to participate in a project which seek for 'detectives' to play 'whodunnit'. team will invite people to either participate after setting up in a forum. I propose this idea, looking for a team who can set a drama up. the drama end when one of the detective wins, and winner get to close the curtain with teams in closing ceremony forum. I've read manga and Kogoro has participate, I like the idea.

Do you like to join in the project which last four or five months?

I don't really understand, but it sounds like fun... Send me some more information so I can see if I want to join ^_^ please and thank you!

That sounds awesome. May I join?

But, I think that the project could be improved somewhat. First, add in rules and details. I'm still not quite sure what you want us to do. Second, could we have a different plot, perhaps involving DCW members as themselves or something like that? We could assign tasks, roles, etc. etc. I think it'd be more interesting if we had something based on DCW, more personal. And your options...by the team, you mean the hidden team you mentioned, right? I think that it should be picked by random, like how it's done in Mafia (assuming we're going by what you've given us so far on what we're doing, though I still think it'd be better to incorporate DCW instead of simply having a Whodunit? scenario).

I will send you email regarding about the forum!

Wow!! :D Thanks!! But... Um... I'm a little confused... :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

well I'm not surprised if you're confused, I've notice the piece I write is a bit abstract. :sad: IU did got it right, I've mention the idea which isn't developed as it's teamwork to form together and organize. I can't do this alone, those you mention is a big list for administrators and moderators' work, those ones need time to get ready. With group effort, I believe we can cook and get things up. :smile: I do have a dummy forum which is ready for us to visualize and make it happen.

Cammy, IU, and Misaki-chan you're welcome aboard! Now I have one who going to be second boss, who is Identity Unknown and I personally handpick her as she knows well what project wants. IU, would you like to be second boss of the project? People here need your wisdom to guide them. the project needs to be personalize! I propose idea on spot, so project is joint effort.

It is a version of Mafia, personal for DCW, it has to be developed with rules and details. Bosses get to create background story/storyboard. I take charge of tasks, role and more etc. I've got the forum up which is incorporated with DCW.

So, I recommend IU to be second boss to realize the dream with me. :mrgreen: Who's with me?

well I'm not surprised if you're confused, I've notice the piece I write is a bit abstract. :sad: IU did got it right, I've mention the idea which isn't developed as it's teamwork to form together and organize. I can't do this alone, those you mention is a big list for administrators and moderators' work, those ones need time to get ready. With group effort, I believe we can cook and get things up. :smile: I do have a dummy forum which is ready for us to visualize and make it happen.

Cammy, IU, and Misaki-chan you're welcome aboard! Now I have one who going to be second boss, who is Identity Unknown and I personally handpick her as she knows well what project wants. IU, would you like to be second boss of the project? People here need your wisdom to guide them. the project needs to be personalize! I propose idea on spot, so project is joint effort.

It is a version of Mafia, personal for DCW, it has to be developed with rules and details. Bosses get to create background story/storyboard. I take charge of tasks, role and more etc. I've got the forum up which is incorporated with DCW.

So, I recommend IU to be second boss to realize the dream with me. :mrgreen: Who's with me?

Sob sob :( <---- ignored

I'm sooo sorry! and STOP LAUGHING! I'll turn Aoko on you! *chasing with a mop* oh man, I felt screwed when I send you next email.... *despair*

ADDED: *go get the cookie from Kaito Kid reluctantly and eat it*

I'm sooo sorry! and STOP LAUGHING! I'll turn Aoko on you! *chasing with a mop* oh man, I felt screwed when I send you next email.... *despair*

ADDED: *go get the cookie from Kaito Kid reluctantly and eat it*

Its ok~ kekeke I read both mails :) *hugs*

oh, okay... I'll turn back Sato-san. *hugs* .... *ponders* I actually hug Kaito Kid?!? well, yeah, they both is about the forum, we have to mentally prepared for all cost. I was so anxious. I can predict IU's disappointment if I didn't do well, she feel everything is in the rush, I then realize I have to think of backup plan but run out of ideas if it happen. :sad: I do want the game... I have to remember when is the last time I've roleplay or participate, I've quit from old Harry Potter forum and feeling terrible as I couldn't remember last time I have fun. I did join other forum, but I was sort to Ravenclaw, thing isn't the same as the forum is huge like castle... many population, I miss the fun time when I spend in small forum. :) :-(

Well...didn't I agree to this already? Just a note, I'll have limited access to the internet for most of my summer vacation so you might want to get someone else if you plan on launching this during that period of time.