Detective Conan World
Akazora

DC Opening 31 -- Don't Wanna Lie by B'z

Finally! It's April 30th and someone actually managed to get this opening on YouTube already in great quality!

Episode 613, the one connected with this opening, hasn't even made it to YouTube yet.

Anyway, after the pretty poorly made OP-30, this opening is actually really nice.

You can watch it right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsJmDvGal0w&feature=player_detailpage

When I first saw this, I thought that it was at least better than OP-30.

Though the PV for this song was featured here and there, it fit better than that crazy dancing girl.

I also thought this song was just better in general.

I'm actually quite pleased with it.

I loved how they showed many of the cases that have been solved (or almost solved) in this opening, as well as the Shinichi to Ran confession in Chapter 752 that hasn't even been featured in an episode yet!

We just have to wait for OP-32 now...

Anyway, share your opinions!

Post away!

I was... almost.. happy about this opening. In my opinion, the repeating of scenes is getting old and unoriginal. Yukiko's hair is freaking puke-colored. Random band shots take up areas where there would be room for some actually decent scenes. I understand that SHINICHI~! RAN~! thing for Endings.. but that's where it should stay. The endings can be solely for ShinRan, but seriously, the openings too? Not as bad as the crap they pulled last opening though. They put Haibara down to the minor character level of the Detective Boys. That ticks me off too. I seriously am getting sick of the DC openings, and if it weren't for the promise of something better soon, I might've given up on DC altogether. It's been going nowhere -.-

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST OPENINGS!!!!(L)

I LOVE HAIBARA WITH THE DETECTIVE BOYS!!!!!IT EVEN HAS A MITSUAI(MITSUHIKO X AI) MOMENT :DDD!!!!

I LOV IT I LOVE IT!

AND THE SHINRAN MOMENTS ARE SO CUTE!!!

HAIBARA HAS TO STAY WITH THE DETECTIVE BOYS LIKE IN THE OPENING!!

I LOVE IT!!

IT'S MY FAVOURITE WITH EVERLASTING LUV!

For me Detective Conan is getting interesting ^^

Sorry for the capital letters xD

I was... almost.. happy about this opening. In my opinion, the repeating of scenes is getting old and unoriginal. Yukiko's hair is freaking puke-colored. Random band shots take up areas where there would be room for some actually decent scenes. I understand that SHINICHI~! RAN~! thing for Endings.. but that's where it should stay. The endings can be solely for ShinRan, but seriously, the openings too? Not as bad as the crap they pulled last opening though. They put Haibara down to the minor character level of the Detective Boys. That ticks me off too. I seriously am getting sick of the DC openings, and if it weren't for the promise of something better soon, I might've given up on DC altogether. It's been going nowhere -.-

The

London case

approaching, it's perfectly logic for the opening to have lots of ShinRan. And Haibara being considered as a DB in the openings is just the reflection of her current role in the series.

You are not the only one...

I wasn't a big fan of the PV being shown either, but it was better than the dancing girl.

I'm not saying this was my favorite (because it was far from it), but I would rather watch this than OP-30.

AWESOME!! THIS IS DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVE OPENINGS NOW!! :D It has so many memories... It's sweet. :P And the parts are really cute. And I LOVE the ending!! It's the

LONDON ARC!! :D

at the end of the opening shows big ben in the back drop, in terms of how accurate they depict the famous landmark, in reality does big ben have heart shapes on the 4 corners of the clock or did they just put that design to make it better.

If they did their research it would make sense to have an accurate image of big ben,

just wondering if there are heart shapes around the 4 corners of the clock in real life

at the end of the opening shows big ben in the back drop, in terms of how accurate they depict the famous landmark, in reality does big ben have heart shapes on the 4 corners of the clock or did they just put that design to make it better.

If they did their research it would make sense to have an accurate image of big ben,

just wondering if there are heart shapes around the 4 corners of the clock in real life

The design they show there is really similar to the clock in the tower, but you're right, those heart shapes aren't there. The actual shapes in the corners look more like squares, but it might just have been put there to suit the "romantic" feel of that scene.

Look here and you can see the real clock.

However, we'll have to wait until the actual episode to see if the hearts will be there.

Good eyes!

I never noticed the hearts until you mentioned it.

I like the song, it's my favorite. :) Good song choice for opening.

I love this song, too!

Glad they used it as an opening and movie theme.

One of my favorites, no doubt.

This opening is a lot better then 30. (No more random dancing...whatever.)

Even if the first part of the opening reminded me of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood's 3rd opening.

Which is why this had to be made:

DCFMAopening.gif

(Yes, there's a smaller version in my sig already.)

At 1:37 I still freak out with joy!!!!!!! THE SHINICHI ARC!!!!! THE SHINRAN CONFESSION!!!! WHAT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING 616 EPISODES FOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUBARASHII~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (subarashii=nice) I'm SO EXCITED!!!! YEAH~!!!!!!!! why can't the 616 episode come sooner!?!?!?!?!?!?!? >.<

Don't worry, its getting interesting now

I wasn't a big fan of the PV being shown either, but it was better than the dancing girl.

I'm not saying this was my favorite (because it was far from it), but I would rather watch this than OP-30.

Actually i like the PV.

This is a really good op for the London Arc