Detective Conan World

Just press Ctrl+V, or Command+V, and see what comes up! You may also add a brief description underneath if you want.

RULE: If you have nothing to paste in here, then don't post in here saying that you have nothing to paste. It's cluttering the thread up, and is pointless. Thank you.

Originated from DCTP

The pressure on the 3 different groups of leaders were all significant. The politicians wanted to end the war and prove that the US was a great country. The scientists had a battle between their compassion for people and their love for science. The military leaders had to decide whether to support their ego or to choose the more intelligent path. Each group felt pressure, which lead to the decisions that were made.

Hehe...homework...

Edited by CarpetCrawler
adding rule

Courage. It’s a wordwe hear every day on the news, while watching movies, and during your TVdramas. We read about it all the time in magazines, books, and internetarticles. However, the word never seems defined; there is never a singledefinition for this special word that encompasses everything from deciding tochange your life to saving others. It can differ from rescuing a child from aburning building to simply standing up for someone who’s being picked on by abully. To me, courage is an act of stepping out of one’s boundaries, taking aleap into unexplored territory. You have to change the word of mouth to anaction. You need to have the persistence and determination to follow through.

The first paragraph of my English Essay....

"Ran. RAN!"

The pain from the antidote suddenly numbed as Shinichi stared at the only girl who he cared about, only girl he liked, only girl who liked her back, lay limp like a rag doll; head bleeding from where Gin shot him.

Gin grinned wickedly; flaring eyes like the ones of a maniac, and pointed the gun at Shinichi, slowly, as if he had all the time in the world. "Your turn," he said matter-of-factly. Almost like this was a game to him; probably was.

The last sound Shinichi heard was the sound of the gun going off.

Err...a possible death scene for The Hunt.

If Life Separates us and we end up in totally different places always remember that our path was alike for a period of time and Ill be thankful for that and hope that wherever you are you'll be thankful too. -Strangers, Again-

T.T

"Ran. RAN!"

The pain from the antidote suddenly numbed as Shinichi stared at the only girl who he cared about, only girl he liked, only girl who liked her back, lay limp like a rag doll; head bleeding from where Gin shot him.

Gin grinned wickedly; flaring eyes like the ones of a maniac, and pointed the gun at Shinichi, slowly, as if he had all the time in the world. "Your turn," he said matter-of-factly. Almost like this was a game to him; probably was.

The last sound Shinichi heard was the sound of the gun going off.

Err...a possible death scene for The Hunt.

:shock: When are you going to post your next chapter? <--this person is impatient

Oh, do your readers know that you're ShinRan now?

"Love is giving somebody the ability to destroy your heart... but trusting them not to." ~Tumblr

^something I posted on my Gmail status

So sweet...

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Don't ask. Ok, fine, I'll tell you. I was writing a oneshot for FF.net while waiting for my beta. I need to get started on the next chap, but if she finds something absolutely disastrous I'll have to change the plot. The line is kinda my divider line, since I don't know how to use them.

I'm wondering...should I post the fic on DCW?

“Soldiers and sailors are the target. Not women and children.” <--yet all were affected.

“I’m not thinking about the people who get killed or hurt. I’m thinking about the people who did not get killed or hurt.”

14 July 1945 New Mexico Alamogordo

3 years research. 2 billion dollars.

Equivalent of 67 million sticks of dynamite.

Robert Oppenheimer.

July 1945, war in Europe was over. Nazi Germany surrendered.

Japanese refuse to surrender after fire-bombing.

US 1 million or more casualties

More Japanese.

Prime Minister Suzuki and International Minister Togo.

Japanese wanted to break US’s will to fight.

Emperor was a living God.

General refused to surrender while politicians and Emperor were worried.

Dr. Shuntaro Hida. Suicide bombing.

They were trained to learn that when they got to the front, they wouldn’t return alive.

School girls were trained to attack American soldiers.

Potsdam Conference, Berlim 16 July, 1945, President Truman.

George Elsey

Truman have the Japanese “a chance”. Surrender of armed forces.

Japanese thought US was weakening.

Mokosatsu - kill with silent content.

Paul Tibbets.

2 main members of crew. Bombarder and Navigator.

Theodore Dutch Van Krik.

Hiroshima was Army HQ.

Akiko Takakura.

US deliberately left Hiroshima un-bombed to test how much damage atomic bomb would have on it.

Hiroshima, Kokuro, Nagasagi.

Top secret mission.

5 August Tinnian Island 1945

Plane exploded.

Fredrick Ashworth.

Enola Gay was name of plane.

4 guests from Manchuria. Doctors.

Hida went to help a granddaughter with heat stroke, which is how he got out of Hiroshima and survived.

Russell Gackenbach Navigator of the Necessary Evil.

Suicide pills just in case they fell into Japanese hands.

At first, crew was proud that they had been granted the honor. Later, they were devastated by the effect, shocked, and forever scarred.

Morris “Dick” Jeppson.

Started assembling bomb 15 minutes after takeoff.

6 August 1945.

B20.

Morio Ozaki.

Teruko Fujii.

Kinuko Laskey.

Mushroom cloud.

Tibbet didn’t care (wasn’t emotional).

Blew houses 4 miles away apart.

Shigeru Terasawa. Officer.

Fight between compassion and training.

Acid rain.

20,000 tons of TMT

Ego versus intelligence.

7 August, 1945. Hiroshima. Full scale rescue effort.

Kinuko crawled to railroad station.

2nd bomb was dropped on Nagasaki, but was slightly off. August 9th.

More than 50,000 people died.

Vejade

“My death is my apology for my great crimes.”

Strange illness struck all.

People were rotting. Dying from the inside.

Japan renounced the use of war entirely after what happened.

Sets out lamps every year in remembrance of those who died. Represented soul of people.

Dr. Edward Teller. Father of the Hydrogen Bomb. “To develop the bomb was right. To drop it, was wrong.” Worked on bomb because in a race against Nazi scientists. Wanted to end the war.

The Historical Reader: The Atomic Bomb

Whoops, SS assignment on Hiroshima...

100 Ships from the Underworld

Adventure of a Lifetime

ASAP

Atlantis

Calamity

Call to Arms

Crusaders

Day Becomes Night

Destiny of Mankind

Divine Intervention

Down with the Enterprise

Dragon Rider

Equus

Fallout

Fateful Night

Flameheart

Forces of Destiny

Goddysey

List of TSFH songs my friend recommmended me... I posted it on Microsoft Word to log out of Gmail but still download stuff

Heiji's POV

"How's he holdin' up, Doc?" I ask intothe speaker, anxiously waiting for his reply even though it is only a matter ofseconds before he answers. I only heard about Kudo's situation about a few daysago. Nobody felt it important to tell me my best friend was dumped by hisgirlfriend and was suffering from depression. Nope. Not important at all.

"Not too well. I've been having Ailook after him, but he's empty, and-" He lowers his voice as if he'safraid somebody will overhear. "He tried to commit suicide thismorning."

"WHA-?" I blurt out, shocked.Kudo, the guy who was all for living, Kudo, the teenager who would even savemurderers from death, tried to kill himself? I knew his situation with neechanwas bad, but for him to be this bad...

"Ai-chan found him with a smallbottle of pain killers in his hand this morning. And the thing was almost halfempty." Half-empty. One small bottle of drugs capable of death. How couldhe do such a thing?

"What's his condition?" If heseriously downed that many pills, then the guy is probably is seriously sick atbest. My heart beats like a hummingbird's wings as I almost make out the unsurebreaths of the Professor. Kudo better not be dying, I think. If he dies I'll neverforgive him...

Um... Okay, looks like it's my story....

frequency: 11.919 H00000

language:

crypt: Mediaguard

mode: MPEG 2 (4:2:0)

type: TV-DIG-CRYPT

SR: 27500

FEC: 3/4

TID: 4

NID: 44

SID: 33

V PID: 1072

A PID: 1073

PCR 4DTV: 1072

Updated by: Dima

I was seeing what sattelite Spacetoon was (it's a middle-eastern Program that also airs Meitantei Conan in Arabic)