• Yes, but you can do better ;D
    • i don't know
    • No, sorry...
    • No, I dislike them
    • No, i hate them

Kudos to you!

*takes of hat*

I really enjoyed watching these!

Great job! Sometimes the effects got in the way of what was being depicted, but other than that, I love them. Keep up the good work and continue to make more videos!

Oh, and quick question.

Which video editing software did you use for these videos?

I like to makes videos myself, and I was curious about what you used.

Thak you very muchç!!idon't think they are so good...but thank you ;D!!!!!!!!!!

I use Sony Vegas 10 :D

Sony Vegas?

Aw man...

Yeah, I can't get that.

I'm stuck with the really bad WMM. I still can't find a good free video editing software.

Sony Vegas?

Aw man...

Yeah, I can't get that.

I'm stuck with the really bad WMM. I still can't find a good free video editing software.

Pirate something then :3

Cool vids!

It's a shame though, that to be a part of half the meps or productions that you have to have Sony Vegas or a professional editor. Most of the people who got it downloaded it illegally.. and I'm not going to download a $600 system for free :/ Not my cup of tea. So now people are able to make epic amvs, but the people like me, who have craptard editors are left out and our vids don't look as great just because we don't have access to awesome software - not because we're not good editors. :/ DONT MIND MY RANT :D

• Upvote 1

I do like these videos but them are quite short. It's a bit annoying when the music just accidentaly stops and video ends... But you have done good work, I wanna see more. :wink:

I like it, except that video with the ugly face of Eisuke's

LOL you truly are the DCW's Biggest Eisuke Hater.

Anyway Thank you! :D

Cool vids!

It's a shame though, that to be a part of half the meps or productions that you have to have Sony Vegas or a professional editor. Most of the people who got it downloaded it illegally.. and I'm not going to download a $600 system for free :/ Not my cup of tea. So now people are able to make epic amvs, but the people like me, who have craptard editors are left out and our vids don't look as great just because we don't have access to awesome software - not because we're not good editors. :/ DONT MIND MY RANT

Thank you....^^

I don't do pirating...My father bought it ^^

I do like these videos but them are quite short. It's a bit annoying when the music just accidentaly stops and video ends... But you have done good work, I wanna see more.

Thank you^^....they're short because they're mep pparts

Or because of my lazynesh....

I wasn't saying you had pirated >.< I was just saying that a ton of YouTubers do (or they have parents willing to spend $600 randomly... which is unlikely for the majority of them...*has been begging parents for three years* XD)

I wasn't saying you had pirated >.< I was just saying that a ton of YouTubers do (or they have parents willing to spend $600 randomly... which is unlikely for the majority of them...*has been begging parents for three years* XD)

Yes, i know, don't worry ^^

My new viddie, It's about CoAi, ShinRan, and MitsuAi ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRHAbQ9GxsI&feature=youtu.be&hd=1