Detective Conan World
Xenonkid

who's the most attractive guy in DC?

204 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think?

Yeah and the only difference they have is the hair but I prefer more Kaito's hair

Yup! And Kaito's also more charming and adorable. Although Shinichi is cute in his own way.

ill say kid is a great guy

but akai and kudo rock compare to him

megure is better then kid

Megure is better than KID???

Well, I'm not so sure about that. I do believe that Megure is better than Mouri, though.

I HATE MOURI KOGORO AND SONOKO!!!

Kaitou is the most attractive, coolest, and smartest (sometimes he's even smarter than Shinichi... But for me shinichi is the best detective ever!!!)

I also like Makoto, sonoko's boyfriend because he's sporty and silent... he's hot whenever he wears his glasses :lol:

Kaitou is the most attractive, coolest, and smartest (sometimes he's even smarter than Shinichi... But for me shinichi is the best detective ever!!!)

I also like Makoto, sonoko's boyfriend because he's sporty and silent... he's hot whenever he wears his glasses :lol:

Yay... Kaito!!!

Who is smarter: Kid or Shinichi? I could come up with a hundred-page essay on that. It's simple. They're equal. But who is more attractive? Simple. They look alike. And who do I like better? Simple. I like both. *Bow.*

Who is smarter: Kid or Shinichi? I could come up with a hundred-page essay on that. It's simple. They're equal. But who is more attractive? Simple. They look alike. And who do I like better? Simple. I like both. *Bow.*

*claps*