Detective Conan World
Rye

When will Conan ever meet Kaito (as himself)?

Kaito Kuroba(not in Kid version) and Conan never actually met each other. What will happen if they do?

We are not in MK. There is no reason for Gosho to show Kuroba meeting Conan. Conan is very clever so he would be able to recognize him as the Kid. As whatever you may think about it Kaito Kid isn't Conan's friend. Conan wants him to be arrested because he's a thief. But for Gosho Kaito is the hero of his other manga. Even if Kid can't be stronger (or more intelligent) than the DC hero (= Conan), Conan can't be stronger or more intelligent than Kaito for the same kind of reasons.

Actually, they kinda met. Well, not really. They passed each other. During the end of OVA 4, Conan and Ran ran (HA! PUN)past Aoko and Kaito. I thought it was funny, since they're almost mirror images of each other! XD

Actually, they kinda met. Well, not really. They passed each other. During the end of OVA 4, Conan and Ran ran (HA! PUN)past Aoko and Kaito. I thought it was funny, since they're almost mirror images of each other! XD

True, Conan didn't see him though, if i recall corectly. Kaito and Conan may not me 'friends', but they arn't enemies either. We already know Conan respects KID and is more than willing to work with him if the situation calls for it, and i get the feeling he would let things pass if he knew kaito's reasons, he already has once but then even though it would make good plot, you have to remember that the MK and DC universes arn't entirly compatable in the first place, robots, pandora, ...Akako..(now theres a mystery that even holmes would struggle with, that women is scary O_O) and finding a logical explination for Akako would be the least of Goshos problems if he merged the two story-lines. Though, it's not impossible, and Conan already knows that Kaito looks very similer to him, due to the stunt he pulled in movie 8, oh and 14 aswell now..and 3 too..

Kaito and Aoko walked past Ran and Conan after the Black Pearl Heist. It was the chapter 'Finale' where Aoko and Kaito are fighting and then Ran goes 'I get it, I get it!' and Conan is all confused. Does that count?

Well, Kaito's world has some magic and unexplainable things in it while Conan's world doesn't.

Well, in the movies, Conan and Ran both know that Kid looks a lot like Shinichi, but they don't seem that shocked by it.

they already know about it.

they don't even showed reaction.

but if i were to see someone that looks identical to me i would be surprised.

( well i have been wonderin' like how do people see me when like this and that ) you know what i mean? :huh:

There was the episode (Cant remember off the top of my head) with the black Jewel where Kid jumped off the boat and was walking around without his costume but Conan didnt see him I think thats as close as it will get

that was movie i thought and ran thought kid was shinchi with another girl then at the end she realize is was shinchi at all. And then said Shinchi was off the hook and Conan thought "when was I on the hook?"

Conan won't see him as Kaitou Kuroba personally, I think he will think and be misleading to say 'How come do I have a twin?' If Kaitou want to meet Conan, he will dress up as Shinichi because Shinichi's face does resemble as one of the actor (which shown on one of character's tv) Kuroba will use that excuse for believable effect of world which fill of strange coincidence. 'It's like magic!' I can imagine Kuroba say that in front of Conan about mysterious ways.

I have a feeling once they meet each other the world would implode. Awesomely. But still implode.

And remember movies and OVAs aren't canon : 3

Honestly, I really see no reason for Shinichi to ever meet Kaito Kuroba as himself. The only way this could happen is if Conan beats him in one of their duels and gets to unmask him. And I really doubt that's gunna happen. Kaito Kid getting captured? Pfft. Dream on.