Detective Conan World
Noir

10 Questions You Shouldn't Ask "Your Girl"

Interesting list...though I personally don't care for shoes (my mom complains about this, I just wear sneakers all day long, same pair every single day and by the end of the month they're pretty much worn through). I'd much rather have another gadget. That would be AWESOME!!!

I don't care for bags either...I mean, as long as it carries your stuff around it's good...

I think that boyfriends should know how old their girlfriends are, they're kinda entitled to that...

Interesting list...though I personally don't care for shoes (my mom complains about this, I just wear sneakers all day long, same pair every single day and by the end of the month they're pretty much worn through). I'd much rather have another gadget. That would be AWESOME!!!

I don't care for bags either...I mean, as long as it carries your stuff around it's good...

I think that boyfriends should know how old their girlfriends are, they're kinda entitled to that...

Totally agreed. I hate any shoes other than sneakers and I carry a bag around all the time just to hold 'stuff'. (A.K.A. iTouch, cell phone, chocolate, pencils, wallet, etc.) The guy I like is in my grade, so he knows my age .

I wouldn't get mad at these questions. I dislike shopping (unless it's book shopping... ew I"m such a nerd xD), sneakers are the only shoes I like (RUNNING SHOES FTW), and I'm kind of like Aeyra: I carry all my "stuff" in either a bag or just load up my pockets :3 And my boyfriend's in my grade... only a couple of months older than me. In fact, his birthday's really soon O___O

I wouldn't get mad at these questions. I dislike shopping (unless it's book shopping... ew I"m such a nerd xD), sneakers are the only shoes I like (RUNNING SHOES FTW), and I'm kind of like Aeyra: I carry all my "stuff" in either a bag or just load up my pockets :3 And my boyfriend's in my grade... only a couple of months older than me. In fact, his birthday's really soon O___O

Good luck with that birthday present, Sayomi!

Totally agreed. I hate any shoes other than sneakers and I carry a bag around all the time just to hold 'stuff'. (A.K.A. iTouch, cell phone, chocolate, pencils, wallet, etc.) The guy I like is in my grade, so he knows my age .

I don't have a guy I like, so nobody's entitled to me telling them how old I am :D. I kinda doubt that I'll ever find a guy I really like.

Good luck finding him a present!

I don't even carry a purse half the time XD I carry my keys, money, cell phone, and whatever else I have with me in my pockets, that's what they're for, right? Geez. My mom gets annoyed that I don't use a purse much, and is even more annoyed when I wear sandals until I can't bear it anymore >.> I take forever to put on shoes so I just put on whatever is easiest. I guess I'm sloppy/lazy or something, but I've never been really fashion conscious... XD The whole age thing probably applies more to adult dating though, and that being for the first few dates or upon meeting. Teenagers don't give a flip if you guess their age wrong (unless you sincerely think the 17 year old girl you like is 12... O.o;) and usually offer it XD However when you're like 24 or something a girl doesn't want to be mistaken as ancient o.o. It's one of those weird things. A lot of that list only makes sense for an older age group so >.>;

I don't have a guy I like, so nobody's entitled to me telling them how old I am :D. I kinda doubt that I'll ever find a guy I really like.

Oh no... Yet another person who has no faith in love. This isn't good...

Oh no... Yet another person who has no faith in love. This isn't good...

What is THAT supposed to mean? O.o

I don't doubt love. On the contrary, it's amazing. However, I do have very little faith in the possibility that I will ever find a guy I really really like.

What he means is there are some people at my school who think love's a curse and they think it's a sign of weakness that they like a girl. But Meitantei Holmes thinks love is a good thing :3

Anyway, IdentityUnknown, there's still a lot more time in your life to find someone that you'll love. You just have to wait for it :D

Awwww xP feel better :] if you'restill recovering (I really don't have much experience with this kind of stuff but I know it hurts... I got dumped once cuz the guy wanted to wait until high school. One bad thing about CTY love: it never lasts :P even if the person is from your own town. But w/e... I'm with someone else now so...)

I bet some age-wise old members like Savior would know.

Me? I'm a guy, and I still remember being dumped. :(

I remember that being the first status message I saw on DCW...well, hope you get better soon and find someone you like (who likes you back, that's a big factor)!

Awwww xP feel better :] if you'restill recovering (I really don't have much experience with this kind of stuff but I know it hurts... I got dumped once cuz the guy wanted to wait until high school. One bad thing about CTY love: it never lasts :P even if the person is from your own town. But w/e... I'm with someone else now so...)

I haven't had "love" so now I feel awkward...

• Upvote 1

I remember that being the first status message I saw on DCW...well, hope you get better soon and find someone you like (who likes you back, that's a big factor)!

I haven't had "love" so now I feel awkward...

You will one day!

Trust me!

Don't give me that attitude.

You'll seriously find Mr. Right one day!

Don't be all negative and mopey!

There's a match for everyone!

Wow, Big Bird, so optimistic xD

But IdentityUnknown, he's right :3 There's gotta be somebody out there :D

Ever the Romeo and Juliet. :P

• Upvote 1

Identity... I don't think there's a person out there that can handle me, so I think you and I shall die alone, hmm? Although you seem rather likable, the way you seem to be a regular here in a short amount of time, so maybe just I will die alone.

See for me, I've been in relationships and was only accepted as second-best, and once these people realized I wasn't that dream girl they had been rejected by, they threw me out. So by now, I get it. There is no one out there for me, unless there was and they died already unexpectedly.

Good luck, and as for the original intent of this post, half of that stuff is simply odd.

Identity... I don't think there's a person out there that can handle me, so I think you and I shall die alone, hmm? Although you seem rather likable, the way you seem to be a regular here in a short amount of time, so maybe just I will die alone.

Aww...thanks for saying I'm likable. :D But...that won't happen. "Likable" on a forum doesn't translate into "will have relationship". Hopefully you won't die alone.

See for me, I've been in relationships and was only accepted as second-best, and once these people realized I wasn't that dream girl they had been rejected by, they threw me out. So by now, I get it. There is no one out there for me, unless there was and they died already unexpectedly.

Good luck, and as for the original intent of this post, half of that stuff is simply odd.

Well, good luck to you!

@IdentityUnknown Oh, you never know. Likable can make you gain lots of friends, and maybe some of those friends may become that ever so far off will have relationship :) People like you who are naturally likable have a much easier time finding decent people. Thank you, by the way.