Detective Conan World
Rye

Shinichi's confession to Ran

Stop in reading DC....(don't be mad at me, It was just pure shock for me XD)..

and for the Gin's confession to ran, LOL that was funny icon_e_biggrin.gif

*shrugs* I won't stop any time soon unless it continues to drag on. Then I'll probably wait until it's finished and read all of the important chapters and skip the fillers.

:V :V :V

*shrugs* I won't stop any time soon unless it continues to drag on. Then I'll probably wait until it's finished and read all of the important chapters and skip the fillers.

:V :V :V

Well, the plot is suddenly moving fast with Sera and Amuro stealing the spotlight. I really think that it's just a matter of 2 or 3 years before DC finally ends. I'll be happy to know the identity of Anokata but I'll also be sad that there will be no more waiting or deducing :(

And surely, Shinichi will confess once again.......... or Ran will.

Well, the plot is suddenly moving fast with Sera and Amuro stealing the spotlight. I really think that it's just a matter of 2 or 3 years before DC finally ends. I'll be happy to know the identity of Anokata but I'll also be sad that there will be no more waiting or deducing :(

And surely, Shinichi will confess once again.......... or Ran will.

*personally believes 3 years is a decently long amount of time*

Hmm... :/ I don't just depend on DC for manga and maybe when the series is over I'll settle down and read the files/episodes I skipped over. To be honest, as long as it ends well, I should be fine.

I'm guessing about 2 years. Hopefully not more than 4 though.

Anyways, let's get back on topic.

Do what? :V

...To me, it leans more of kinda awkward, not necessarily stupid. But too awkward to be placed IRL.

Oh, and just a fun fact. I was looking at this topic and right above it was "Gin's First Appearance." I read this topic as "Gin's confession to Ran." I went :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:.

...And then I reread the title. :V

ROFL! :lol:

If anything, I think the confession in M4 was way better then the on in London

I Completely agree! :grin: Like Ran said, she felt that she pressured him, so his confirmation of those feelings will possibly be better...if there is one.

Yoish!!!

He finally confessed to Ran it was soo sweet (even though she forced him to....)

demo it was still a success!!

now we just have to wait for Kazuha to confess to Heiji....

Yoish!!!

He finally confessed to Ran it was soo sweet (even though she forced him to....)

demo it was still a success!!

now we just have to wait for Kazuha to confess to Heiji....

An attempt has already been made! Though it was a complete failure....... Heiji is such a jerk!!!