Detective Conan World
hopes

Holy Roman Empire and World's End Dancehall

hattori_heiji_by_chelseaj500-d42rcv7.jpg

Well, I have Heiji. I know his head is too small among other things... *sigh*

koizumi_akako_by_chelseaj500-d42req9.jpg

And... Uhm, a chibi Akako...? I don't really know. :P Just drew her with my style.

Sorry the resolution is bad... I took the pictures with my iTouch.

• Upvote 2

I've never posted my drawings before because I couldn't figure it out. Well, I have now. :P This isn't DC drawings, but they're my style. I'm just curious what you guys think...

This is a typical girl I'd draw. This one is better than the others though.

random_drawing_by_chelseaj500-d42rhvj.jpg

This one shows emotion...

emotion_by_chelseaj500-d42rn5o.jpg

Trying out eye styles in the beginning... It's the one I use now. I made it when I was in Art Club.

beginning_drawing_styles_by_chelseaj500-d42roqc.jpg

Another girl... Pretty decent drawing.

manga_girl_by_chelseaj500-d42rqck.jpg

So, what did you think? My style is kinda off, but... I try. Most of my friends are REALLY good at drawing, and I suck in comparison. Oh well. Sorry about the quality...

• Upvote 4

Ama-chan, I LOVE IT. XD

@Vi Eh?

okay so on ur camera there a micro button or switch(it usally looks like a flower

it can take pictures up close 2 make it not fuzzy

oh u can attack it or just put it as a link(like what i do)

I don't know how to get the pictures onto my PC. I don't have a card in my phone, and the PC doesn't connect to my mom's printer, so I can't scan it.

I don't know how to get the pictures onto my PC. I don't have a card in my phone, and the PC doesn't connect to my mom's printer, so I can't scan it.

well u can take a picture with a camera and use the memory card(usually SD cards) and put it in the computer

or like my cell in china i can use Bluetooth to get to my computer

WHOA-MY-GOODNESS~!!!! WOW!!! Awesome Akako XD She's very cute and original, but I do agree with you on the Heiji thing, but other than that its a good drawing too ^_^ I'm really glad you finally decided to post some of your pictures XDXDXD

Pretty good! I know how it feels to have a friend awesome at drawing. Seriously, at the art show(whole district), hers was the most amazing there. She's an oil painter, a manga artist, a sketcher, a graphite artist, and can do magic with origami. And 3-D things like clay, and blah. But she's really very helpful (harsh, but helpful). I think some of your drawings resemble Akako... ;D Oyt of curiosity, do you draw boys? I personally find them easier, especially the hair. Draw Akako next. :D