Manga characters pictures
While it is kind of you to upload these pictures for the characters in volumes 19 to 21, please follow the Manual of style by adding only square pictures. Moreover, try to find better scans for some of them (for example, the Edward Crowe one), if possible with no text in it.
Thanks for your work,
- Hi YuanataIvander! I have re-uploaded those manga images into square shape with recommended image size and higher scan quality. I've also removed the texts from the speech bubbles. Some of the images are incorrectly flipped because they're scanned from mangas with left-to-right reading order, likely in some Asian countries (versus right-to-left in the original Japanese version), and I've also fixed that too. Thanks so much for your hard works by the way! --- BLACK DEMON | Reply 06:54, 11 August 2013 (PDT)
Spoiler boxes in episodes and List of Situation Case on Season 1
Hey, I noticed you removed pretty much all the spoiler boxes from a few episode pages. Please don't do that. In general all the pages have a standard style and format that we use and making changes to something that important which is used for 100s of pages needs approval from others first. Anime episode pages are anime spoiler safe, meaning the solutions to cases and people who appear as part of the solution to cases are listed in the spoiler box.
- Like I said before, do not put case resolution spoilers outside the spoiler boxed resolution section, like you did in these two edits   that were reverted. It's part of the manual of style that we follow here. It's problematic that you are still making these kind of edits. The fact that you haven't responded is worrisome, I can't tell if you actually got or understood these messages. Either way though, if this happens again, I'm going to have to start giving warnings, which could eventually lead to banning. I'd rather not have that happen because it's not friendly and you seem to be editing in good faith; however, it's the only thing I can do to stop continuing problems if you don't respond. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 00:50, 14 August 2013 (PDT)
- Please consider this your first official warning on putting spoilers outside of the resolution section in anime episodes. If you want to avoid future warnings, please familiarize yourself with the manual of style and examine a few pages to see how we do things normally. I would prefer not to have to take further action. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 22:55, 17 August 2013 (PDT)
Crime boxes won't be necessary in volume pages according to the moderator. --Nooky
Please do not edit anything else in the People section.It has to be exactly what it says in character's blue box in anime and white box in manga.
- Please ignore this guy, he's a user who has been banned for harassing people who make edits he doesn't like. If you have any style questions check the manual of style or ask a moderator... Chekhov MacGuffin talk 20:26, 24 August 2013 (PDT)
User page content
Hi there. I noticed that you have copied nearly all of the contents from my user page to yours, including my name. Why did you do that? If you want the formatting, please at least remove the texts and replace them with your personal information. Thank you. --- BLACK DEMON | Reply 04:05, 5 September 2013 (PDT)
Please, remove all references to the "Annoying Orange Shorts" (including characters, templates, pages, etc...) as they are NOT related to Detective Conan. This wiki's main goal is to collect information about the world of Detective Conan (and Magic Kaito) only and exclusively. Thank you for your cooperation. --Maurice talk 09:26, 6 September 2013 (PDT)
Blocked for three days
You have been blocked for three days for violating the warnings about posting spoilers, and also for uploading large amounts of stuff irrelevant to Detective Conan. If you wish to edit again, you need to follow the Manual of Style guidelines we have set out. Please show more common sense in the future. Also, please put more effort into the things you upload. Many of your edits were reverted because you tried to replace nice art with terrible-looking pictures. It would help if you took the time to locate some nice quality scans and do a good job selecting the best art from those scans and episodes instead of using what you have been so far. There is no rush to upload everything. It would be better to do it right the first time because all your stuff will be replaced and then your work is for nothing. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 11:27, 6 September 2013 (PDT)
- Your ban has been increased because you found to be copying material from TV.com. That's a copyright violation and could get this wiki is legal trouble. Don't copy stuff from copyrighted sources. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 11:36, 6 September 2013 (PDT)
User page content 2
I had the feelings that you wouldn't do this (even after you're unbanned), no matter how many times I tell you, so I had to take the job of removing my personal bio from your user page myself. I had asked you to replace them yourself with your own information, and gave you a whole day to do that. However, you completely ignored my request and used that time to post those pointless things about "The Annoying Orange". Please refrain from copying contents verbatim from other people's user pages in the future, that's basic common sense. If someone doesn't pay enough attention, they will mistakenly think that you are me. If the formatting is what you want, I have left some wiki markups and whatnot, so please fill them with your own bio. Thank you. --- BLACK DEMON | Reply 19:58, 6 September 2013 (PDT)