User:Chekhov MacGuffin/Deleted talk page messages
This page is for talk page messages on other people's talk pages that have been deleted rather than archived. This serves as a record for past interactions to make moderating duties easier. It is not linked from my main page.
- 1 S261157
- 1.1 RE: Detective Kobayashi Profile
- 1.2 Ethan Hondou
- 1.3 Favor
- 1.4 RE: Changing picture
- 1.5 RE: Instruction
- 1.6 RE: Another Favor
- 1.7 RE: Officer Chiba
- 1.8 RE: Pictures of people for cases
- 1.9 RE: Sorry
- 1.10 RE: Favor
- 1.11 RE: Please
- 1.12 RE: Thanks
- 1.13 RE Careful
- 1.14 Kyousuke
- 1.15 RE: Request
- 1.16 RE: Fine
- 1.17 Samizu Kichiemon profile picture
- 1.18 Kyosuke Haga
- 1.19 Mistake Response
- 1.20 Okiya Subaru and Bourbon
- 1.21 Re: OAV 05: The Target is Kogoro!! The Detective Boys' Secret Report
- 1.22 Page Move
- 1.23 RE: Mistake again
- 1.24 Blanking Pages?
- 1.25 Messages on other users' talk pages
- 1.26 If you were one of the DC characters
- 1.27 Re: Good news
- 1.28 Re: I don't get it
- 1.29 Re: Doesn't look like it
- 1.30 Officer Kinoshita
- 1.31 Incorrect
- 1.32 Thank you
- 1.33 Naming conventions
- 1.34 Minor police officers
- 1.35 Lupin and friends
- 1.36 Request
- 1.37 RE: Fusae Campbell
- 1.38 Re: Detective Conan fan club forum
- 1.39 Serious?
- 1.40 Agreement
- 1.41 RE: Question
- 1.42 Image of Sonoko
- 1.43 Gallery....
- 1.44 What to do with Bourbon
- 1.45 The Good news striked again...
- 1.46 Telling IPs to create accounts
- 1.47 Editing episode 656
- 1.48 Re: Episode 661 Plot
- 1.49 The Flower Scent Murder Case
- 1.50 Request to fix some links
- 1.51 Edit behavior
- 1.52 Appearances IP guy is an old problem user
- 1.53 Gallery
- 1.54 Morita's wife
- 1.55 Quotes
- 1.56 Female Bodybuilder
- 1.57 What type of crime?
- 1.58 Re:Heist pictures
- 1.59 Characters is The Dissonance of the Stradivarius
- 1.60 Adam's Smile Heist (MK Volume 3)
- 1.61 Re: Vowels
- 1.62 Is everything okay?
- 1.63 Haunted House
- 1.64 The IP
- 1.65 Hey!
- 1.66 Super Franky and Sogeking
- 1.67 Tamaki's surname from movie 4
- 1.68 The reason I use the redirects
- 1.69 Forum
- 1.70 Editing your userpage and those pictures
- 1.71 Last Warning: Use the Minor Edit Tag
- 2 User talk:Amer Abo Tbk
Best time to see old edits in context
RE: Detective Kobayashi Profile
Thanks for that, my good fellow. Not really sure what I'm gonna do with him (if I'm gonna make him a character that gets his own page, or just a small blurb on the Police page with the picture,) so we'll see how it goes in a little while. CarpetCrawlermessage me 18:46, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
In the characters article, I moved him up to the Black Org section since he was in the Org and we lack a separate category for CIA. Kir is in the Org section, so why does Ethan belong in others? Chekhov MacGuffin 05:44, 1 January 2011 (UTC)
- He was in the Black Organization as a CIA agent who infiltrated just like Rena. He didn't have a code name - that we knew at least. You can read about his history in file 604 / Volume 58 file 7.
- Maurice just made a CIA section so I think the point is moot now. Chekhov MacGuffin 01:26, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
Ok. I actually resized it to 100x100 which is the standard size for those types of images (for character boxes). --Maurice 19:22, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
RE: Changing picture
Well, that's the most passable expression of him that I could get a snapshot of. I didn't like the one where he was introduced because there'd be that blue thing under his chin. When I cropped his chin, it looked unnatural (and I'm not in the mood to redraw its missing parts). If you could send me a better pic, I'd be happy to resize it for you. ~ lashedcheek 04:27, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
Yo, not very demanding, eh? Anyway, I changed the pix. As with Taizo's, I thought those were just his lips heh. Thanks for pointing out the error. --lashedcheek 02:12, 8 January 2011 (UTC)
RE: Another Favor
I just uploaded it. For the next time, all you have to do is resize the picture to 225x225 (as long as you get most of the head inside the square, it's good). --Maurice 23:25, 8 January 2011 (UTC)
RE: Officer Chiba
It was agreed upon that "Officer Chiba" was not as good as "Detective Chiba". The reason why the picture is called "Officer Chiba" is because we cannot change filenames upon uploading a picture. I would prefer to not save it and re-upload it again, as it will be of lower quality. CarpetCrawlermessage me 07:13, 9 January 2011 (UTC)
RE: Pictures of people for cases
Just what I did was impr pant, paste in the paint and upload the file. how can i do to make the photos are 225 x 225?
Mmm.. what do you mean? Why are you saying sorry? Do you want me to resize the new pic that you uploaded? ^^ --lashedcheek 08:35, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
could I continue with the episode 338? because I am in that part of history
Done! ^^ --lashedcheek 18:11, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
You're welcome! You know what, I always see you editing your post in talk pages twice.. correct me if I'm wrong but when you want to add a new section, you edit the section that was first created then the timestamp of your signature, am I right? Mmm.. just a tip: if you want to add a new section, you could just click on the plus (+) sign beside the edit tab. Then when you want to add your signature with the timestamp, you could type four tildes (~) in a row or just press that second to the last icon at the top (the one with sort of like a signature on it and at the left side of the horizontal line icon). Ehehe..Anyways, have a good day! --lashedcheek 20:38, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
sorry, I did not realize. sorry for the inconvenience
I'm the one who named the article, and I checked the trans again just now and Kyousuke is correct. It's one of the long "o"s like how 1412 can be written as "Kaitou Kid" and "Kaito Kid" depending on your method of romanization. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 22:13, 1 February 2011 (UTC)
Hey, Maurice said it's okay to have multiple murder boxes in one case. This is better so we could differentiate each crime. If there's anything that needs to be changed, it should be those that I uploaded, i.e., several crime scenes in one murder box. --lashedcheek 15:34, 3 February 2011 (UTC)
What the editor did for Holmes Freak Murder Case wasn't entirely bad and if I'm not mistaken, the third crime was committed on the second part, anyway. But yes, I see what you mean. I also wanted only one murder box per part (see Ski Lodge Murder Case). Yet when you think about it, it's a bit confusing when I put two different crimes in one box (Murder - Attempted Murder). Don't you think it's best if we could describe each of them in detail? There's another (sort of) crime before Sonoko's, by the way, that I wasn't able to put (I have to fix that) but that's another issue. Hmm.. I have been thinking about it, so let me see what I can do. I think this is just a matter of taste, though. But let me see what I can do.. --lashedcheek 00:04, 4 February 2011 (UTC)
Samizu Kichiemon profile picture
- I don't think there are any rules about a profile picture having to be from the anime. Pictures from the anime are often chosen because they are in color and show lots of details. In this case the keyhole version is better, so unless the animators decide to draw a better version of Kichiemon, it would be best to use the keyhole. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 00:56, 4 February 2011 (UTC)
why did you put that wrong information in his profile and in his introduction??
where did you get that he is a detective?
ok, no problem, but i did not understand where that information had come :-P
Yea i know. I was gonna fix it when i added the summary later with everything else.
- @Maurice *gasps* :o are you blaming me?? TT_TT lol I kid, I kid. ;P So, are we good now, S261157? Is this case now closed? Don't worry, this wiki is everyday evolving. And if you, or we, find a much better way, we will be implementing it right away. ;) --lashedcheek 05:14, 4 February 2011 (UTC)
Okiya Subaru and Bourbon
Re: OAV 05: The Target is Kogoro!! The Detective Boys' Secret Report
Counter-question: Have you actually watched the OAV? If so, you may have noticed that in this episode Kogoro does show true initiative and professionalism as a private eye. Both he and Conan did come to the same conclusions solving the case more or less independently, and the Detective Boys provided important cover for the shadowing. In this case, Conan did not have to solve the whole case for him as he does most of the time.Daniel46 21:32, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
- Just done that.Daniel46 21:37, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
RE: Mistake again
No one is gonna freak out if its not correctly bracketed or if it shows his full name, but thanks for notifying me about it.
Messages on other users' talk pages
I have noticed you have been leaving some not very polite messages on User:Vegito2010's talk page. It's OK to tell him that he made a mistake but please try to be polite and helpful rather than saying he messed up and keeps making more mistakes. Not everyone is an expert at editing and is it better to be encouraging. Also, little things like the difference between "Case solved by Kogoro Mouri (via Conan)" and "Case solved by Kogoro Mouri via Conan Edogawa" are very minor. It is best to just fix these things without saying a word to the other user. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 00:48, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
If you were one of the DC characters
who would it be? --lashedcheek 04:14, 12 February 2011 (UTC)
- I'm just curious.. If you were a DC character, who would it be? :) --lashedcheek 04:33, 12 February 2011 (UTC)
- Yo, check out my user page! --lashedcheek 00:30, 19 February 2011 (UTC)
Re: Good news
Thanks for your contributions. However, I am sorry to burst that bubble, for in most of these cases you presented Conan uses Kogoro as a front instead of allowing him to solve them under his own brainpower (little as there is). I recommend you check the stories beforehand for yourself to get a better distinction about how Kogoro works things out for himself, instead of relying too much on what other contributors have provided.Daniel46 09:03, 12 February 2011 (UTC)
Re: I don't get it
Yeah, it is true that in Raven Chaser Conan is the one who cracked the case. However, I also added that Kogoro has solved the mystery of the Mah-Jong stones independently from Conan for the joint police commission, whom Conan did not inform about his progress. Have you ever watched the whole movie?
Besides, the erasing of volumes is justified from my point of view, since I happen to own nearly every volume of the manga series from 15 onwards, with a few scatterings still open inbetween and a few bigger gaps between 1 and 14. So unless you can judge from personal analysis, I ask you not to place too much reliance on second-hand information. A personal impression is always best for this sort of thing. After all, this section lists specifically those cases in which Kogoro makes the detective work more or less by himself, not with Conan using him as a mouthpiece or proxy; you have to differentiate more carefully.Daniel46 16:16, 12 February 2011 (UTC)
Re: Doesn't look like it
I knoww... >.< I just added any pictures that contains Kogoro and Conan together. I was going to change it when I get a hold of the right picture. Ummm... Thanks fr reminding me, but I currently have the shot when Kogoro is pulling Conan's ear D: --Arai Kaoko 00:10, 13 February 2011 (UTC)
Sorry, I thought since it was a wikia it should have everything.
I didnt realise Kinoshita was left from that page on purpose.
Does that mean his name shouldnt be on any Tokyo Police page at all? Coz he is a member of the Tokyo Police. Just wanna make sure.
PS thanks for fixing btw :)
Incorrect my friend, you werent here before but i posted some convincing evidence ;)
- lol you mad bro?
Oh thank you thank you thank you!
Haha, yeah... I didn't like about the gun either. Don't worry, I will try to take another shot ;D
Please be patient. Thank you! XD
Oh, and call me Kaoko~ Officer Kaoko 18:32, 3 April 2011 (UTC)
- And it's sad 'coz he obviously likes this wiki.. a lot. But I guess it's just not enough for him to let things slide. If only... --lashedcheek 03:56, 11 April 2011 (UTC)
Minor police officers
- I did some checking and found out that Kazuha is called Kazuha Toyama in the English manga, so I am going to re-add her English manga listing. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 22:18, 15 April 2011 (UTC)
Lupin and friends
Hey, don't you think it's better if we use the People template for the characters in the short stories? I would also prefer that they be in the Cast part like the episodes but it seems that the Char Appearances template is used for DC-related ones. Hmm.. Or maybe we could use it there, too. --lashedcheek 23:25, 17 April 2011 (UTC)
- I knoww.. I was thinking about that, too. Hmm.. let's ask. --lashedcheek 23:31, 17 April 2011 (UTC)
- Maurice or the other editors. I'll just post the question on the OVAs talk page. I'm sure someone will answer. If we don't agree, then we could discuss. :) --lashedcheek 23:35, 17 April 2011 (UTC)
I'll try to do it sometime soon (hopefully tomorrow). --Maurice 02:35, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
- You're welcome. :) --Maurice 21:26, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
RE: Fusae Campbell
Oh, I get it now! So they had English-speakers for the Japanese anime... Thanks. :) EdiblePencil 21:22, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
Re: Detective Conan fan club forum
Hi, I am indeed. If I recall, you are the one sent the message. But you see, I am not expert in Japanese. It's true that I may be an advanced student. But I am not so good as to do heavy translations. Like the staffs said, leave your question in the forum. Since not only one but everyone could view it. Maybe some may be able to help? Just post the thing in the Japanese Classroom board, with the help of the other member, I may be able to help, too :) --Officer Kaoko 21:28, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
When you said "Good job uploading" on this article during your previous edit, were you being serious or sarcastic? If you were serious, thank you. Online communication can be tough sometimes, so I wanted to check first before jumping to conclusions. Thanks. --Jigsaw 04:03, 18 August 2011 (UTC)
- Just making sure you weren't being sarcastic. I had noticed you moved the People section characters to the Cast section, so I wasn't sure if maybe I placed them incorrectly and upset you. Not all Wikipedia and Wikia users are "friendly" I guess you could say, so I didn't want to jump to conclusions in case you were just being friendly (which you were). Sorry about that. Sometimes it's hard to communicate online I guess. lol And thank you again for your kind words. I appreciate it. :) --Jigsaw 04:55, 18 August 2011 (UTC)
Yeah you're right, huh? So can you delete them?
I agree on Sato's picture-I'll stop reverting them-but a new look may be better once in a while, I think. Thank you! –Formmy
Yes i'm sure. They are in the episode preview. --Viva cmpunker 2:11, 15 September 2011 (UTC)
Next time, I'd appreciate a heads up before you mainspaced a project I had been working on. It's only polite. If you just wanted to edit it, you could have edited the sub-page - I explicitly have given permission to do that. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 06:04, 10 October 2011 (UTC)
- Oh I know you are just trying to help. And it's greatly appreciated. Edits keep this Wikia updated. It's just hard to sort through non-related edits when the Recent changes page is swarmed by a lot of identical edits all at once. When I do that sort of thing (i.e. Sorting multiple images into categories), I click the "This is a minor edit" box in order to allow people the option of hiding my edits with the click of a button. If you plan on continuing these repeated copy-and-paste +42 edits that you've been doing, it would be super helpful if you'd click the previously mentioned box so that I can sort through other edits. Of course, if you add more information than just the +42 "TV Original" edits, you don't have to click the box. Just use your best judgment I suppose. Again, this isn't a rule or requirement; just my personal preference. --Jigsaw 01:29, 11 October 2011 (UTC)
Image of Sonoko
I apologize... I mistook your intention. So that means you are OK with the new one I took? --Officer Kaoko 22:39, 18 February 2012 (UTC)
What to do with Bourbon
What we'd do with Bourbon is that we'd use the person's real name for the main article like how Kir and Hidemi Hondou worked out. If Bourbon is Amuro, Bourbon will redirect into Amuro. However, I think that we will probably need to keep Scar Akai and Okiya Subaru separate because their roles are pretty long and complicated. That's my not-agreed-upon-opinion two cents. Also, your favorite character is the coral head? Good choice! Chekhov MacGuffin talk 04:23, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
The Good news striked again...
The Good news striked again!!! Puto Fansub (fansubbers of the old episodes) has fansubbed EPISODE 658 and 659. Woohh! Can't wait to watch it. --Ectvalenz 10:57, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
Telling IPs to create accounts
Any reason why you are telling an IP with one edit to create an account? I understand asking if they have been around for a while, but it's a bit strange so early on. They might get frightened off if someone tells them point blank they need an account even though its not mandatory. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 05:38, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Half the appeal of a freely editable wiki is that people can just casually edit it without making an account if there are only interested in doing occasional touch-ups. It's only when people get beyond casual is it appropriate to point out they seem pretty serious and that an account would help them out at the level they are working at. Trying to press an account on occasional editor types is liable to put them off or make them suspicious why someone would be demanding they join the website. Are there any other people you have asked to create an account that I need look at? Chekhov MacGuffin talk 06:02, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Edit: If you are going to ask someone to make an account don't just say make an account which sounds like an official demand. Say something like, "If I'm not mistaken, I think I've seen you around for a while. Have you thought about an account? You get some nice features to help you edit and can post over at the forums too. "
Editing episode 656
"Thank You" for just spoiling an edit of this ep's plot. I just wanted to complement the episode's first part, and now the plot addition I made has been erased. And since I'm in for a lot of work tomorrow, I am too tired to want to write this up all over again now. Next time, please consider that I am usually a bit more thorough in my edits.
Re: Episode 661 Plot
Well, for my part I certainly don't appreciate any unwarranted editing my contributions while they're still at work (see above about ep. 656). I was tired that evening, and therefore I was rather cross when I found that my entry could not be saved, especially since I planned on safeguarding the information before continuing. So, next time I advise you wait a bit before attempting to apply some more work of our own to my contributions.Daniel46 06:33, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
The Flower Scent Murder Case
The first victim is strangled by his own tie, not poisoned. The Potassium Cyanide was used by Midori to commit suicide along with killing Rika.
A few IPs probably belonging to the same person went through and made some changes to various characters' appearances pages starting July 1st and turned some of the blue links into red links. Can you help me fix them? You can find most of this person's changes by looking at recent changes, selecting Hide logged-in users, and selecting a large enough number of edits to get back to July 1st. I can't straight revert because they have fixed some things as well which is good, but the red links are problematic. Thank you very much in advance, Chek.
Hey, could you please from now on either mark all of your < br > to < br / > edits as minor (so they can be hidden by those who don't wish to see them) or at least do all of of the changes in one go? Weeding through your edits to see what else is changed is getting excessively annoying. There's no need to do a new edit for every single change. :| --Skyechan 16:34, 9 July 2012 (UTC)
Appearances IP guy is an old problem user
I was going through my logs of old problem IPs now that I have access to them and noticed that the current guy on the appearances pages seems to be the same one who had an edit war removing Amuro Tohru and Sera a while back in the Volumes. He was persistent back then too. If this guy continues to cause a fuss think I am going to range block the IPs for a year because this stubborn guy causes more trouble than good. If he makes more bad edits and you get to him in time to warn him, tell him that because of his past with the Tohru and Sera thing, he's going to be blocked long term. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 19:43, 9 July 2012 (UTC)
How many and what size of picture should I use in gallery section?
Shouldn't we add Morita's wife as character in The Forgotten Memento from the Crime? Cause she play prominent role as motive for him to kill Edezuki and she appeared in flashback as well.
Oh by the way this is her picture from the episode
Actually those quotes are from Conan (as Kogoro) and Sonoko themselves, talking to the culprits.
Could you add her to The Blind Spot in the Karaoke Box page? Also, she seems to be Konji Arimoto lover.
What type of crime?
In The Entrance to the Maze: The Anger of the Colossus at the start everyone thought it is the curse from the goddess. I can find good word to describe it. Say, "Supernatural Phenomenon"?
Edit: Apologies for acting the way I did. I just get extremely stressed sometimes whenever you do this kind of thing on items I edited. Pictures have been corrected.--Skyechan 20:54, 14 July 2012 (UTC)
Characters is The Dissonance of the Stradivarius
Need to add Emi Shirata and Furuto Shirata as well as event from the past with "robbery and danjiro's murder". "emi's murder" and "furuto's murder"
Adam's Smile Heist (MK Volume 3)
Hello! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind tweaking your summary of the Adam's Smile heist on Magic Kaito Volume 3's page. Some of the sentences read a bit strangely. If you could reword a few lines to flow better and tweak some of the grammar it'd be greatly appreciated! :) --Skyechan 23:46, 26 July 2012 (UTC)
?? I never said anything about changing Kaito or Kaitou or adding "i"s. I don't think you understand romanizing practices/what I was talking about. :/ What I'm suggesting is that we come up with a standard way of romanizing names. Right now we're all over the place. We romanize Miwako's last name as "Sato" yet we romanize Ran's last name as "Mouri". "Sato" contains a long "o" sound and if we write it out using the same rule we do for "Mouri", "Sato" would be spelled "Satou". But since a majority of the names on this wiki do not have the long vowels listed (for example we write "Kazuha Toyama" not "Kazuha Tooyama") I think it'd be best if we simply drop long vowels and make our romanization consistent. This means "Mouri" would become "Mori" to match the way all the other names on this wiki are written. The only one I suggest remaining the same is "Kaitou Kid" because seeing the long "o" sound (the "ou") helps distinguish Kid from Kaito Kuroba. I have no intention on changing how we spell Kaitou Kid or Kaito Kuroba. I just want to establish consistent romanizing rules for the wiki. That's all. --Skyechan 23:45, 7 August 2012 (UTC)
Is everything okay?
So, I've noticed you have been repeatedly adding and removing large numbers of newlines from your user page. Is there a problem you are trying to work out? Chekhov MacGuffin talk 02:41, 12 August 2012 (UTC)
- Good to know. I was worried you were trying to format something and couldn't get it right. I was wondering if you needed help, that's all. Glad everything is good. Chekhov MacGuffin talk
It's definitely not a crime like most others are (legally it could be intimidation, but the nitty gritty isn't all that relevant here), but it does have several things in common with a criminal case. The haunting has suspects --who might be causing it--, and it is being used to frighten somebody (victims, targets whatever you want to call them), I think using the crime infobox is appropriate anyway because the point of the box is to let the reader know what the main mystery is at a glance. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 00:07, 15 August 2012 (UTC)
The solution to this problem is simple. If there are any pages he specifically goes back and redoes what you undid then we protect the pages from no username users. Please feel free to start a list so I know what to do. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 14:48, 15 August 2012 (UTC)
Hey! S261157! Long time no see! Tell Skyechan that DCTP has released now the Magic File 6:Flower of Fantasista. K. http://forums.dctp.ws/index.php?topic=8667.msg705514#msg705514. Off to studying.... --Ectvalenz 12:56, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
Super Franky and Sogeking
So the mods are not idiots and we have been watching the recent pages. Super Franky, who edits like you shows up the day after you are banned. Now a Sogeking (one piece theme) shows up today and makes all the pointless space additions you like to make the same people removal things Snumbers edit warred about, and logs out, and then Super Franky comes on two minutes later. Come clean and apologize, and you will receive another longer ban. Try to play innocent and it's permanent. This kind of behavior shows you cannot work constructively with the wiki or other editors. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 16:06, 2 September 2012 (UTC)
- This is Super Franky, I'm curious though, are you Sogeking?
Tamaki's surname from movie 4
Her surname is really indeed Jinno, not Imoto. [in japanese wiki of the movie] her name is listed as 仁野 環（じんの たまき） aka Jinno Tamaki.
The reason I use the redirects
It's not so much that I care about a direct link or a redirected one. It's simply a matter of reducing unneeded text. Antiyonder 01:10, 6 October 2012 (UTC)
Just like at here, KomklaClarksonTongtawat is my name.
- Sorry, just "Brave".
Editing your userpage and those pictures
S261157, you must control your userpage editing. It is completely out of hand. There have been more than 500 edits today, mostly you removing a single line or paragraph, or adding a letter or category. For someone who checks edits, it is incredibly bothersome. Furthermore these edits were not flagged as minor to make it easier to sort them. There is an etiquette about these sorts of things, and violations are the reason some wikis only allow one userpage edit per day. I really don't want to enforce that kind of thing in order to be able to my job as a moderator. Do your edits in batch and use the preview button to cut down on the total number of edits. Lastly, you have managed to get 320+ pictures uploaded (you shouldn't have continued uploading them except for the few you thought were needed) to your page that are going to need to be deleted per Maurice sometime to avoid copyright infringement for significantly reproducing a work. Please pick which ones you want to keep, so I can get rid of the rest. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 01:08, 13 November 2012 (UTC)
- Well, there are some images that S261157 putted in the Category:Image_not_needed category, I guess those are the ones he doesn't want to keep ? --- BLACK DEMON | Reply 01:25, 13 November 2012 (UTC)
- I should be clear that Maurice said the pictures are a legal liability to the website as long as there are that many of them and they are compiled as they are. It doesn't matter if they are on your user page or the main part of the wiki. The only reason I haven't started a giant deleting spree is because I was giving you time to sort out and place the ones you like best. You have had enough time. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 04:48, 13 November 2012 (UTC)
Last Warning: Use the Minor Edit Tag
Okay, both Chek and I have mentioned this multiple times to you. You have got to stop making all those minor edits to your userpage without using the "This is a minor edit" checkbox. It is extremely irritating to users who are checking for more worthwhile edits to the wiki. This is gonna be my last warning to you. If I see a ton of minor edits in a row again that you could've combined into a larger edit or that you don't mark as "This is a minor edit" I will ban you for a week. --Skyechan 04:16, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
Please don't delete large parts of pages and impersonate an admin. You'll be banned for vandalism if you keep it up. If you want to test out edits or work on a section, please use the sandbox or your userpage. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 15:08, 18 March 2013 (PDT)