Mermaid case's guestbook name
I don't think it's a good idea to include the guestbook name since it's not confirmed that the person was Vodka. Maybe we can note down the name in speculation or something instead. Black ★ Demon 18:35, 4 December 2016 (CET)
- I remember there being an actual Gosho note in the margin of a fan/digest/somethingbook about Vodka's guestbook name. I forget which one. An image of the page was actually posted once on DCTP and the translation discussed (I remember saying something along the lines "I don't see it, the rest of the page is about Kaitou Kid" and then someone pointed it out the margin note to me). It was Gin's alias name that was unconfirmed I believe. Go ahead though and take the alias down if you want, the onus is on me to dig up the proof. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 22:10, 4 December 2016 (CET)
- This, from the Love Conan interview ?
- """If you’ll come up with it, will Gin’s or someone else’s nationality be shown?
- Heh, Gin’s concept name was [Kurosawa Jin] :) Hahaha
- Ehhhhh! Gin has a name?! Then Vodka’s is [Uoka Saburou]? That name was in registry book!
- Aa~ I drew a registry book! You can’t see it, but there’s [Kurosawa Jin] written next to Uoka Saburou. Really! Hahaha. :)
- It can’t be that they came up with their code names because of that puns! I think :)""" (translation by Yunnie)
- --Jimmy-kud0-tv2 (talk) 06:11, 5 December 2016 (CET)