So, is the rest of the theory that Scar Akai is the real Bourbon? Otherwise it makes no sense. NakagawaRyou 07:40, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what the theory is getting at. CarpetCrawlermessage me 17:39, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
Comments on proposed Okiya is Akai page
I have sandboxed a list of arguments about Okiya and Akai being the same person here. I am looking for critique and whether it is acceptable to move it pages of this type to the article mainspace. Chekhov MacGuffin 03:53, 19 December 2010 (UTC)
- My thoughts, as follows:
- The "Okiya and Akai are both left handed" could look nicer, possibly in a bullet-format?
- The first mention of the characters should be wikilinked.
- In general, some of the personal speculation (IE. "This is a terrible excuse; Conan cannot be serious) sounds very un-encyclopedic. "Some believe that this is a terrible excuse, and that Conan cannot possibly be serious." is a better fit. On Wikipedia, they would argue that "some" is very "weasel word-ish", but we are not Wikipedia, so no problems with that here.
- The Gundam points are very interesting. Never thought about that.
IMO, it looks perfectly fine. What I'm wondering is how you're gonna put it into the article. You want it as its own article? That could work, but in the style that Wikipedia does it (In that its linked in Okiya's article, and a small summary of that page is on Okiya's actual page, as well,) IMO. CarpetCrawlermessage me 18:46, 19 December 2010 (UTC)
Okiya is likely to be Akai as in Volume 67: Chapter 704: Page 9, it is shown that when Agent Jodie was chasing Scar Akai, Okiya bumped into her making her lose sight of Scar Akai, delaying her and just stand there afterward as if he is concerned about her. Also in a few pages times when Vermouth comes along to talk to Gin, about Bourbon, they seem to have been advised not to shoot Scar Akai.
Another thing is on page 16, when Okiya is talking to Ran and Kogoro, Okiya said something about a pack of wolves losing their prey. This can be speculated to him, Okiya, that the Black Organisation is talking about. Akai himself used the same wolf metaphor, give or take a few details, to describe the Black Organisation in the Clash of Red and Black arc, backing the "Okiya is Akai" theory.
Akai as Subaru as Bourbon
I think Subaru is Akai after faking his death somehow and then infiltrating the Organization as Subaru got the name Bourbon. So Akai=Subaru=Bourbon
Anyone else think this is possible?