Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

*selfless and spends most money on others when he has it* :P but if it's Twix...or Tobelrone....or Milo....NO CHANCE.

I don't get anyone anything unless they got me something first. I guess am selfish too. (:

And if those people are like you as well then no one will ever get anything.

I know right (;

But that doesn't mean I never got anyone anything without them giving me first, I did give some people I really cherish gifts before without a reason (:

OMM: OMG, mom is the cutest person ever. Yesterday when we went shopping I found this high heel I really liked. Unfortunately my size was all sold <\3 but today mom went to the shop's other branch and bought me those high heels. :") that's so sweet <3

Hahaha I didn't know AL likes Milo too xD

Ugh...two cats are following me home... D: do I look like a fish? :x no no, it's because they got too attached to me DX

Oooh milo!

How much does a milo cost in US dollars around your area? :D

Or perhaps you smell like food XDDD

Hahaha I didn't know AL likes Milo too xD

Ugh...two cats are following me home... D: do I look like a fish? :x no no, it's because they got too attached to me DX

i dont go near cats...they avoid me and I get depressed OTL

MILO <333333

I know right (;

But that doesn't mean I never got anyone anything without them giving me first, I did give some people I really cherish gifts before without a reason (:

OMM: OMG, mom is the cutest person ever. Yesterday when we went shopping I found this high heel I really liked. Unfortunately my size was all sold <\3 but today mom went to the shop's other branch and bought me those high heels. :") that's so sweet <3

<3

High heels......tragic.

@AL: Hey, it wasn't my fault being born too short :V

Oh not that. The sight of twisted a foot in those shoes...scary.

Or perhaps you smell like food XDDD

Lol that would be unfortunate if I really do xDDDD I guess I just tickle them in the neck and like it so much that they would follow me home :x

i dont go near cats...they avoid me and I get depressed OTL

MILO <333333

Hahahaha why?? Maybe you scare them away?? XD you should kneel down when coming near them, then tickle them in the neck. They like it so much xDD

I usually buy a lollipop and a pack of Milo then...you know. Dip the lollipop in the Milo :x

@twin-I rarely drink milo. I drink coffee often.

Me too! Coffee <333 but if there's Milo, then it's Milo XDDDD Milo + Milk + Ice = BAM

Oh not that. The sight of twisted a foot in those shoes...scary.

True DX that's why I prefer wedges :L but there's nothing more comfortable than flip-flops/slippers \o/

• Upvote 1

Lol that would be unfortunate if I really do xDDDD I guess I just tickle them in the neck and like it so much that they would follow me home :x

Hahahaha why?? Maybe you scare them away?? XD you should kneel down when coming near them, then tickle them in the neck. They like it so much xDD

I usually buy a lollipop and a pack of Milo then...you know. Dip the lollipop in the Milo :x

Me too! Coffee <333 but if there's Milo, then it's Milo XDDDD Milo + Milk + Ice = BAM

True DX that's why I prefer wedges :L but there's nothing more comfortable than flip-flops/slippers \o/

Must try dipping lollipop in milo *w*

Must try dipping lollipop in milo *w*

Yeaaaah! It tastes so sweet *u*

Lollipop in milo is bad. Should try Milo Dinosaur. :V

\o/ how to do that? \o/ I also mix Milo with black coffee \o/