Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

You're not scared?

Eh? Nope. There's nothing to be scared about anyway xD unless it's a tongue piercing...which I'm never ever gonna ask for.

Ewwww.

Ghetto? :P don't go "Eww"-ing. That's ruuuuuude xP

Ewwww.

[/quot

Ghetto? :P don't go "Eww"-ing. That's ruuuuuude xP

:V l just find it pointless to get pierced. Besides, the pain one would feel, they should charge the piercer instead :P

Yes lol FTW!! But he is KtPt, He is an unmoving object. Maybe the KtPt is missing :P

:o OMG Santa's missing!

We interrupt this post to tell you that children around the world have gone into shock. OwO

:V l just find it pointless to get pierced. Besides, the pain one would feel, they should charge the piercer instead :P

:o OMG Santa's missing!

We interrupt this post to tell you that children around the world have gone into shock. OwO

Yeah coz the cuztomised Santa Kettle Tea Pot Tray is missing :P If you see it, Please return it to DCW!

No, only one is fine! I got piercings when I was born so I don't remember any pain.

...because you're a guy. It doesn't look cool for guys to have those. As for us girls, that's fine. Because we're girls. I just want to look more cool (and look like a rockstar) so I'm getting more ear piercings than what girls usually have, which is just two. Heh...did I even make sense?? XDDDD and I wasn't charged. I only asked my good ol' neighbor to do it <33

No, only one is fine! I got piercings when I was born so I don't remember any pain.

I first got mine when I was like 5 years old ^^

Yeah coz the cuztomised Santa Kettle Tea Pot Tray is missing :P If you see it, Please return it to DCW!

As a duty of being a citizen. If found, place in the nearest letter box. You will be rewarded with abstract cookies and cupcakes.

...because you're a guy. It doesn't look cool for guys to have those. As for us girls, that's fine. Because we're girls. I just want to look more cool (and look like a rockstar) so I'm getting more ear piercings than what girls usually have, which is just two. Heh...did I even make sense?? XDDDD and I wasn't charged. I only asked my good ol' neighbor to do it <33

Lol *is tempted to call you Winry* :P

Call me whatever you want, it's way too hard for someone to actually get on my nerves :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to get on your nerves :P

and also :V

sobbing_in_corner_by_fullmetal4869-d5rydl2.png

/actually got three. + a pierced belly button ;o

Its been so long since last time i got on...

So busy now days..

:D lol I remember you....uh dual account so it the checkmated fellow? :P

Piercings dont look good on girls.

Yes yes :mellow: