Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Well, I'm mad. A theorem applies to any triangle, no it can be XYZ instead of ABC, but no, since its not in the book its wrong. :V curse you H.O.D.

What the..? Is the person who said that so dependent on a book?!!!

What the..? Is the person who said that so dependent on a book?!!!

Our teachers. OUR FREAKING TEACHERS. Well, not the one I currently have, but he's the odd one out, I should have waited till monday for him but no I had to go to another one on friday :V . One I've encountered while going to three institutes considered prestigious. I nearly failed math before (passed by a single mark) because my methods were not the one used in the book. Until (naturally) my father beat the crap out of me so I used the methods used in the book :P

My school wasn't so supportive. I remember the "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HOW ARE YOU USING 0.707 INTEAD OF THE PYTHAGORAS THEOREM!?" Technically, it wasnt so accurate but to some decimals the answer was correct when x = y as was the case with some questions we were dealing with.

You know me too well, Zubi-chan. Sometimes it scares me :P

Hm. You're kind of friendly and have an affectionate nature. You could do well in a group project, but lack of confidence or plain laziness could get in your way of initiatives. You depend on people close to you for support, comfort and encouragement, not open with people unless you fully trust them. You understand the value of money, and want to be successful but you want to find an easier way instead of working arduously.

Oh by the way have you ever experienced kidney problems? I'm curious. Sorry for being SO nosy xD

Hm. You're kind of friendly and have an affectionate nature. You could do well in a group project, but lack of confidence or plain laziness could get in your way of initiatives. You depend on people close to you for support, comfort and encouragement, not open with people unless you fully trust them. You understand the value of money, and want to be successful but you want to find an easier way instead of working arduously.

Oh by the way have you ever experienced kidney problems? I'm curious. Sorry for being SO nosy xD

Analysis eh? Welll, YOU- are a weirdo. Plain and simple xP i could go in detail but I stalk to gain information on deadly weaknesses you don't want people to know about ;D