Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Instant Messaging!

Does anyone use any instant messaging stuff? I use AIM, Yahoo, and Windows Live. I'm looking into getting Skype, soon, because that sounds like it would be so much fun! I just need to get a microphone headset, though. My screen names are in my profile! :D

I have MSN but I don't use it as much. Maybe because I'm too busy at work or because I always think I could do more if I didn't spend too much time chatting lol. But I do chat occasionally though.

I noticed that in Philippines, most use Yahoo Messenger but in some of the outside, they use MSN as their main IM. Oh, and so far, most gamers in FPS have Xfire as their IM. xD

Sounds interesting... but I have no idea of what I would talk about, and my voice is not that pleasant to listen to when I'm speaking. Are the podcast live at first? I have only recently started to listen to them.

if you have skype, you could potentially join us for the podcast (although there is a brief audition first :) )

I could...but I'm not updated...:(

Sounds interesting... but I have no idea of what I would talk about, and my voice is not that pleasant to listen to when I'm speaking. Are the podcast live at first? I have only recently started to listen to them.

we record them as a conversation, and then I edit it for time and content... and the topics are always chosen by Carpetcrawler (for main topic) and myself (for multimedia topic)

This thread reminds me of something.

A couple of times on some of my instant messenger programs, I've had random strangers add me, and not tell me who they are. Folks, if you're one of those people, honestly you're gonna have to tell me who you are! As a rule of thumb, most people aren't going to respond back if all you're going to say is "hey" or something, and then try adding them. It's just common courtesy to let the person know who you are, because lord knows you wouldn't want to just add someone and not know who they are, ESPECIALLY if they turn out to be an unpleasant fellow, right? This especially goes out to folks whose IM s/n's are different from their forum names.

Used to do MSN all the time, then they got really unstable and would randomly kick people off.

Now use AIM a lot, as well as Google Chat. Skype when I remember to pull it up, but only have a few people on that. ^^;;

if you have skype, you could potentially join us for the podcast (although there is a brief audition first :) )

i know im a newbie to the forum but that would be interesting. i have been watching conan for quite a wile now I remember staying up late to watch it when it was on adult swim.

and oh i tend to use skype.