Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Shiho Miyano & Saguru Hakuba

Shinichi and Shiho however do make a good pairing, but sadly... it will end up as Shinichi X Ran.

I don't like Mitsuhiko being with Haibara either. It's too creepy. The idea send shivers up my spines afd371da.gif. I mean... the age gap, even their characterize don't match.

Shiho and Saguru makes good pairing IMHO. Gosho doesn't leave his characters without one (spouse). So I personally guarantee he will pair them up ;-).

Ah, in movie 10... they were so close JFBQ00184070402A.gif!

Yumi doesn't have one

And she will never have one. She will remain alone....forever...189bbdde.gif

Are you really sure about this? For a long time we didn't know who, if anyone, Chiba would be paired up with, and then the answer was revealed out of nowhere in the most recent manga chapters (which I predict will be aired on TV sometime later this year). Chances are the producers have a surprise up their sleeves on this front (i.e. someone not yet introduced to us).

Are you really sure about this? For a long time we didn't know who, if anyone, Chiba would be paired up with, and then the answer was revealed out of nowhere in the most recent manga chapters (which I predict will be aired on TV sometime later this year). Chances are the producers have a surprise up their sleeves on this front (i.e. someone not yet introduced to us).

Lol. You take things too seriously.

Sigh.

I feel they look good together, and it's not too late for hope! Besides, Akako hasn't even made a show in DC, so why not? I don't support ShinShiho or AiCon or whatever other people like to call it.

• Upvote 1

I feel they look good together, and it's not too late for hope! Besides, Akako hasn't even made a show in DC, so why not? I don't support ShinShiho or AiCon or whatever other people like to call it.

i'm a Shinran as well, but that dosen't mean i want Ai with Saguru. i just don't think his personality will fit with Shiho's. He is just too full of himself in my opinion than Ai would tolerate and Ai is to independent than he would like. In the matter of Shinshiho really Shiho's relationship with Shinichi is completely different of that of Shinichi and Ran's. I find Shiho's relationship with Shinichi is much more mature, adult, and complex than his with Ran which is more young and childish. He can't even talk on a very deep serious note without her crying, but i think Shinichi likes the idea of someone dependent on him to protect them. He has been protecting her all his life. They have gotten close and formed a bond, i think in some ways him knowing Ran needed him has made him stronger and a much better detective,and therefore needed her just as much as Ran needs him. sorry for getting off topic, i was just trying to expose both views on Shinichi's relationships. :roll:

I think Hakuba is the less interesting character in DC universe. He's only here as a guest and it seems Gosho doesn't plan to develop the character in another way.

In my opinion, even if I don't like him, I think he has a better role in Magic Kaito universe. Gosho doesn't need to involve him more in the DC story. I would prefer Gosho develop more the MIB characters and the main plot (seems to be a dream... T__T)

And I think Haibara deserve better than just a empty character as a potential boyfriend.

I think Hakuba is the less interesting character in DC universe. He's only here as a guest and it seems Gosho doesn't plan to develop the character in another way.

In my opinion, even if I don't like him, I think he has a better role in Magic Kaito universe. Gosho doesn't need to involve him more in the DC story. I would prefer Gosho develop more the MIB characters and the main plot (seems to be a dream... T__T)

And I think Haibara deserve better than just a empty character as a potential boyfriend.

I absolutely agree

i'm a Shinran as well, but that dosen't mean i want Ai with Saguru. i just don't think his personality will fit with Shiho's. He is just too full of himself in my opinion than Ai would tolerate and Ai is to independent than he would like. In the matter of Shinshiho really Shiho's relationship with Shinichi is completely different of that of Shinichi and Ran's. I find Shiho's relationship with Shinichi is much more mature, adult, and complex than his with Ran which is more young and childish. He can't even talk on a very deep serious note without her crying, but i think Shinichi likes the idea of someone dependent on him to protect them. He has been protecting her all his life. They have gotten close and formed a bond, i think in some ways him knowing Ran needed him has made him stronger and a much better detective,and therefore needed her just as much as Ran needs him. sorry for getting off topic, i was just trying to expose both views on Shinichi's relationships. :roll:

Awww...I love that...

Back to topic...

You said that Saguru is just a guest in DC...Well, I agree with that. But I believe Gosho will never leave some character without a pair. And that Saguru is too full of himself...uhm, sometimes, I see Ai as like that...

I find Shiho's relationship with Shinichi is much more mature, adult, and complex than his with Ran which is more young and childish.

In my opinion, a relationship between Shiho and Shin wouldn't be more mature and adult in DC universe. And if you don't understand why I say that, I would like you show me some couple without a childish relationship. Even ErixKogoro and YusakuxYukiko are very childish in their couple. So I can't imagine that would change for another character.

But I believe Gosho will never leave some character without a pair.

I would agree with that because DC is a "Love Comedy" after all (like Gosho calls it). But I think this is true for the "Regulars" only. And I think Hakuba is not the same kind of guest as Heiji or Shiratori. He only appeared 2 or 3 times in DC.

And look at the Kid. He IS a regular but he doesn't have any girlfriend in DC universe. We saw Aoko once so we MAY imagine she is his childhood friend and is the girls he loves. But we never saw her twice. So there is no real proof.

Anyway I still think Gosho wanna keep Hakuba for MK so I don't imagine him having a girlfriend.

Yumi doesn't have one

Ayumi can just die.

Halfly joking

And she will never have one. She will remain alone....forever...189bbdde.gif

She can have Genta.

Don't you think they would be a nice couple? I mean, they're both half British, right?

Oh, I can just imagine them together... :rolleyes:

ali_048.gif

I'm going for this! They look somehow perfect in a way. xD

Yay! Another supporter!

Oh, and they do, they do!

no, i don't think it could or would ever work out :mellow:

Wah... why ali_010.gif?

You think? Thanks!

Oh, and Akako did show up twice in DC ali_099.gif.

LOL! AiCons will get angry... I like reading Shinichi and Shiho in fan-fics and such. But if the fact Gosho would really end the series Shinichi x Shiho... I would have to disagree ali_064.gif.

LOL! Well, I somehow think the same way, too. He might seem boring but who knows? Maybe there's more to him than just his sarcastic side ;-).

You said that Saguru is just a guest in DC...Well, I agree with that. But I believe Gosho will never leave some character without a pair. And that Saguru is too full of himself...uhm, sometimes, I see Ai as like that...

I agree. For instance Chiba, who might have thought that he will be paired with someone random.

In my opinion, a relationship between Shiho and Shin wouldn't be more mature and adult in DC universe. And if you don't understand why I say that, I would like you show me some couple without a childish relationship. Even ErixKogoro and YusakuxYukiko are very childish in their couple. So I can't imagine that would change for another character.

I would agree with that because DC is a "Love Comedy" after all (like Gosho calls it). But I think this is true for the "Regulars" only. And I think Hakuba is not the same kind of guest as Heiji or Shiratori. He only appeared 2 or 3 times in DC.

And look at the Kid. He IS a regular but he doesn't have any girlfriend in DC universe. We saw Aoko once so we MAY imagine she is his childhood friend and is the girls he loves. But we never saw her twice. So there is no real proof.

Anyway I still think Gosho wanna keep Hakuba for MK so I don't imagine him having a girlfriend.

I agree on 'a relationship between Shiho and Shin wouldn't be more mature and adult in DC universe'. Haibara putting red pepper in Conan's pants, isn't that childish? She often teases Conan, too...

Maybe Gosho intends to save Kaitou's love story in Magic Kaito?

I agree on 'a relationship between Shiho and Shin wouldn't be more mature and adult in DC universe'. Haibara putting red pepper in Conan's pants, isn't that childish? She often teases Conan, too...

Absolutely

Maybe Gosho intends to save Kaitou's love story in Magic Kaito?

I think that's his plan.

Awww...I love that...

Back to topic...

Thats exactly why that relationship wouldn't work out in the end...

But who knows, maybe they will you know fall in love??? :rolleyes:

I totally agree! Everything is possible ;-)~ Who would ever think Shiratori would end up with Kobayashi? That was a twist~ And it's not very late for hope.

• Upvote 1

To tell the truth I think there isn't any romantic development for the characters of Heiji, the Kid AND Haibara because they are still very popular with a kind of readers who want to see them involved with Conan/Shinichi. We had a lot of confessions in DC since 2 years but nothing about these characters. So I'm not really sure Gosho plans to end them up with someone at the end of the manga.

But who knows, maybe they will you know fall in love??? :rolleyes:

maybe...but i can't see it yet

I totally agree! Everything is possible ;-)~ Who would ever think Shiratori would end up with Kobayashi? That was a twist~ And it's not very late for hope.

good point, i will be a little more optimistic, but still not covinced

To tell the truth I think there isn't any romantic development for the characters of Heiji, the Kid AND Haibara because they are still very popular with a kind of readers who want to see them involved with Conan/Shinichi. We had a lot of confessions in DC since 2 years but nothing about these characters. So I'm not really sure Gosho plans to end them up with someone at the end of the manga.

thats true, it might not happen,probably won't, but who knows whats in the mind of aoyoma?

Shinichi and Shiho however do make a good pairing, but sadly... it will end up as Shinichi X Ran.

I don't like Mitsuhiko being with Haibara either. It's too creepy. The idea send shivers up my spines afd371da.gif. I mean... the age gap, even their characterize don't match.

Shiho and Saguru makes good pairing IMHO. Gosho doesn't leave his characters without one (spouse). So I personally guarantee he will pair them up ;-).

Ah, in movie 10... they were so close JFBQ00184070402A.gif!

In Movie 10, Hakuba was Kid. So technically, they weren't close at all. What's wrong with the Mitsuhiko Haibara pairing? They look so darn cute together!MitsuhikoAi.png

It's not that I don't like HakubaXAi, it's just that I prefer Mitsuhiko Ai. Ai should just start over and give up Shiho, because while in Shinichi's case Conan doesn't really exist, it's more like the other way around for Ai. It was a good thing for her to shrink, that way, she just start all over again and make friends. Notice that her real childhood wasn't so pleasant (at least probably wasn't pleasant.) So I'm kind of stuck between Hakuba and Mitsuhiko for this. But isn't Akako supposedly Hakuba's GF?

This is the first time I see someone who considered that :o. I always thought that Heiji is in love with Kazuha 1b38f9e2.gif.

Considering what you just said, there's always a possibility. Who would have thought that Chiba would get a girl? And it was just recently. We never know cd08785a.gif~

Good point, I will be a little more optimistic, but still not convinced.

Thats true, it might not happen, probably won't, but who knows whats in the mind of Aoyoma?

Exactly yociexpress01.gif.

Well, I just think they will be a nice couple. There's no good pair for Saguru in Magic Kaito...so why not Shiho?

Indeed. Maybe Gosho, even after Shinichi regain his original form, after the end of the Black Organization the story will still continue (with another title). Imagine Shiho meets Hakuba ali_031.gif~ They will not fell in love at first site, rather Shiho despise of him at first. Then something happens, like... he saves her from danger or something along those lines ali_032.gif. Little by little, she starts to open her heart for him ali_072.gif. That would be so... awesome ali_058.gif~

In Movie 10, Hakuba was Kid. So technically, they weren't close at all. What's wrong with the Mitsuhiko Haibara pairing? They look so darn cute together!MitsuhikoAi.png

It's not that I don't like HakubaXAi, it's just that I prefer Mitsuhiko Ai. Ai should just start over and give up Shiho, because while in Shinichi's case Conan doesn't really exist, it's more like the other way around for Ai. It was a good thing for her to shrink, that way, she just start all over again and make friends. Notice that her real childhood wasn't so pleasant (at least probably wasn't pleasant.) So I'm kind of stuck between Hakuba and Mitsuhiko for this. But isn't Akako supposedly Hakuba's GF?

Haibara hasn't declare it that she would like to stay small forever th_059_.gif.

Say you are 18 and there's a boy at the age of 7 has feelings for you... would you like him as your boyfriend d79df121.gif?

And Akako has no interest in any men other than Kaito. Hakuba is Kaito's foe... and Akako despise anyone who gets in Kaitou KID's way JFBQ00217070524A.gif.

I support Mitsuhiko Ai over Hakuba Ai though. Mitsuhiko is so cute and he deserves a girl (that isn't Ayumi. Ayumi is :P She can go with Genta for all I care.) There's a ShihoSagu fic going around on fanfic called 'Searching White Horse'. It's reasonable, so supporters should go look for it. It hasn't updated in a bit though.

This is the first time I see someone who considered that :o. I always thought that Heiji is in love with Kazuha Posted Image.

Considering what you just said, there's always a possibility. Who would have thought that Chiba would get a girl? And it was just recently. We never know Posted Image~

When I read the manga I'm thinking of the point of view of the character and it seems that Heiji is in love with Kazuha. I wrote a big reflexion about this point on my web site.

But I'm fan for 10 years. And I don't think about DC only from the point of view of a fan. I also have acquiantances who are working in animation studio in France and in Japan or who are comics drawers, and I know the world of mangaka and the world of the animation studio is not so fantastic as people (especially manga fans) imagine it. I translated in french some interview of Gosho's working life (one part is in the Conan Drill) and I realized how hard is his job. I also know Gosho doesn't decide everything by himself. The DC publisher decide a lot of points in DC universe. Did you know for example that Heiji's appearance in volume 10 was not the original idea of Gosho? He originaly planed to draw the first appearance of Haibara. The publisher decided that he should create a new character (a friend rival) in this volume and Heiji was created.

So knowing all this informations, my point of view is a bit different from an usual fan. That doesn't mean I'm true or something. But just I don't think about DC in the same way as you may do it.

So now that's true, I'm thinking about the Boys Love point of view. I'm sure the publisher doesn't plan to make it official or something but they consider the popularity of the BL for the readers. And they give them some fan service scenes. Doing that, the fans who love canons are happy because BL or CoxAi or what you want will never be official, and the fans of non-canon are happy because there are still fan service scenes for all of them.

I'm pretty sure the only reason Gosho accepted to draw Kid in DC was for the fan service (and because the editor asked for it). Kid doesn't have any other role than the rival and without girlfriend (in DC), he is the perfect candidate to be the BL lovers of Shinichi. In Japan, in the FANS WORLD (that's not true for normal readers) the most popular couple is ShinichixKaito. ShinxRan is the third couple, just next to HeijixShinichi. (I made an analysis in my website. I don't think you need to speak french to understand the graphics results. If you are interested, you can ask me)

Sorry, this answer is a bit off topic. But that explains why I consider the interest of the publisher when I think about the possibility of the developpement of the main plot or the romance plot.

• Upvote 1