Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

found who?

an episode where there are 2 dogs,one is a female and another is a male and the male dog is accused of barking at a lady everytime.And that lady herself is the murderer.

an episode where there are 2 dogs,one is a female and another is a male and the male dog is accused of barking at a lady everytime.And that lady herself is the murderer.And one more episode where detective boys are fishing on an island and someone dies.This one is not episode 352.

The Great Dog Coeur's Triumph episode 434

thanks and 1 episode where there is a red cap found on which there was an initial yk(i think)and there was a dog also involved.

episode in which a child is murdered and is created like that it was an accident

conan saw a car travelling in the direction the smalll child was walking and saved and tells their parents somebody wants to kill him

which episode is this

i wana see it again

I can't find an episode when Kazuha

stabs the back of Heiji's hand and says Bye-bye..

Can you please tell me which episode it is?

Thank you!

I can't find an episode when Kazuha

stabs the back of Heiji's hand and says Bye-bye..

Can you please tell me which episode it is?

Thank you!

222-224 And There Were No Mermaids (The Murder)/(The Deduction)/(The Resolution)

but that what are you looking is in the third or second i dont remember

222-224 And There Were No Mermaids (The Murder)/(The Deduction)/(The Resolution)

but that what are you looking is in the third or second i dont remember

An episode where detective boys go fishing and a person is murdered.In this particular episode ,genta is also acting wierd.

Miracle at Koshien Ball Park! The Defiants Face the Dark Demon

try this one 383

this is a single episode where a person is murdered while having a bath in a hot water pool in an inn.The victim wanted to buy the inn but the owner told him he can't.The owner murdered him by making the use of the tide.And the evidence is that his one of the legs was covered with blood.

this is a single episode where a person is murdered while having a bath in a hot water pool in an inn.The victim wanted to buy the inn but the owner told him he can't.The owner murdered him by making the use of the tide.And the evidence is that his one of the legs was covered with blood.

yeah i saw this but can't remember it

ran asks conan if he wants to bath with her