Detective Conan World
Orangeburst

Whodunit

From 3 suspects to two, two to one. My deduction points to...CarpetCrawler.

Like I said, its strange to be jogging in January, especially in Canada...

... Is it wrong if I've put on a few extra pounds? :unsure:

/Certain areas in Canada are beautiful at this time of year.

*cries* you think all I do is threaten people?

and as for outdoor activities, it does depend on whether the person is used to the climate... even around here, when it's cold and snowy, there are still a few people who go out jogging

... Is it wrong if I've put on a few extra pounds? :unsure:

/Certain areas in Canada are beautiful at this time of year.

My deduction is flawed, and..wait, you gained pounds?

You live in New York, don't you?

Now that I think about it, Maurice, CarpetCrawler, and Southpaw have all posted in this forum...strange. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Whaa...? Fine, fine...

It would be very hard for the gardener to get he knife from the kitchen, since it would be unusual for him(her?) to be in the kitchen. It was not the maid, since someone is likely to notice her going downstairs and if she climbed out the window, the gardener or CarpetCrawler may have noticed her. Who would take those chances? :blink:

It was CarpetCrawler!

CarpetCrawler wants Maurice's inheritance and he wants to take over DCW. Like I said earlier, he was jogging so the gardener could confirm his alibi. Oh, and the finger pointing tot he sunset? Err... well... he was pointing with one finger so... Maurice's first child? :wacko:

• Upvote 2

It was CarpetCrawler!

CarpetCrawler wants Maurice's inheritance and he wants to take over DCW. Like I said earlier, he was jogging so the gardener could confirm his alibi. Oh, and the finger pointing tot he sunset? Err... well... he was pointing with one finger so... Maurice's first child? :wacko:

If I recall correctly... I think Southpaw is older than CarpetCrawler th_111_.gif (but let just make CC older in this story, or Maurice loved him more than Southpaw sillyp1.gif, so yeah, number #1... he could be wanting to give CC a lecture before he dies, or telling him to run away before anyone finds out (because he loves him to the extent...), or maybe to tell him to move forward..).

Inspector Gin, Officer Kaoko, I just realised why Maurice was pointing South. When Maurice was watching the sunset, he was facing South. When someone approached him from behind, he turned around, facing North. Then he turned around to run away, facing South and was stabbed. He fell forward and with one finger, it coincidentally was pointing South. We all know it wasn't Southpaw anyway. ^_^

Inspector Gin, Officer Kaoko, I just realised why Maurice was pointing South. When Maurice was watching the sunset, he was facing South. When someone approached him from behind, he turned around, facing North. Then he turned around to run away, facing South and was stabbed. He fell forward and with one finger, it coincidentally was pointing South. We all know it wasn't Southpaw anyway. ^_^

So you believe that the dying message was a coincidence?

Hm...icon_e_ugeek.gif

Inspector Gin: Very well... he could be the culprit. But if he hires a good lawyer he could leave the court as an innocence man. We don't have strong evidence as to accuse him. So-

Officer Kaoko: Sir! There's a man (with a moustache) with a nerdy boy and a girl at the front door! He claims to be a detective...

Inspector Gin: Huh? Who are they?

Officer Kaoko: The man says he is the famous Kogoro Mouri. He was actually invited by CarpetCrawler here for DCW podcasts episode 9 as the guest penalty but...

Eveyone: What?!! Kogoro Mouri? That famous detective...!!

Inspector Gin: Let him in at ONCE!!

Officer Kaoko: YES SIR!!

Kogoro walks in... closed eyes... cool pose...

"Is something wrong,"

Conan sees Gin: GIN!!!? Inspector???

Inspector Gin explains everything to Kogorou... after Gin finishes, Kogorou nodded his head.

Kogorou: I see... *he walks towards the victim's body, after examining it he clothes his eyes for awhile, and then suddenly he opens his eyes and starts to laugh* Nyahahahahahahha!

All the detective and suspects looked at him in bewilderment.

Kogorou: I've solved this case.

*Conan didn't pay any attention to Kogorou or the case... all he did was staring at Gin*

Ran: Otou-san! You know who are the murder is?

Kogoro: Yes... I've figured out the mureder...

Everyone: WHO WAS IT!!??

Kogoro: *cough* The murderer is... you....

CARPETCRAWLER!!!

Everyone: Eeehhhhh!!!

Inspector Gin: But Kogorou-dono... where's the proof?

Kogorou: The victim left us a dying message...

Officer Kaoko: we already know that.

Kogorou: Oh... but do you know what the dying message is?

Officer Kaoko: Err...

Kogorou: As I thought... the victim was pointing at the sun... sun... he was trying to tell us that his SON murdered him!!!

Detective Skyechan *she just arrived to participate in the podcast*: But how's that?

Kogorou: In English if you pronounced 'sun' it sounds like 'son'... 'son' in Japanese is 'musuke'... his only son... CARPETCRAWLER!!

Southpaw: How could you *burst in tears*!!?

CarpetCrawler: No, it's not me!!

Rom Yui the maid: Why did you!!?

Abs: And you murdered your father after he promised your late mother that he would protect you with his life... awful...

Inspector Gin: What is that about?

Abs: Mr. Maurice's first wife was CarpetCrawler's mother... Jodie Starling. But she died as soon as CarpetCrawler was born...

Inspector Gin: Oh, I see, that's terrible.

Shuuichi Akai entered the scene and walked to Officer Kaoko...

Shuuichi Akai: Ma'am, we managed to break into the safe and we managed to find these documents.

Officer Kaoko: What was in there?

Shuuichi Akai: It seems like a will...

Inspector Gin snatches the will from Shuuichi Akai. And read it out loud.. when he reached the part that said: After I die, the properties and the house would be passed on to CarpetCrawler and the DCW company Southpaw will take over it.

Kogorou: You see!! That's the motive!! He wants everything so he killed his poor father!!

CarpetCrawler: IT'S NOT ME!!!

Inspector Gin: Take him to the police station, we will deal with him there...

CarpetCrawler: It's not me! I swear it is not!! *but his cries and yells were useless as two police officers drags him away*

Inspector Gin: Okay, this crime is solved. You may all go home now...

Officer Kaoko: There's seems to be something wrong with this case... sir.

Inspector Gin: That's enough!! The one who believes the case is over may go home the ones who is not is free to continue to investigate... but believe me, it's... useless...

Is it over or not? Find out yourself

And NOTEl No offence to any of the members in the story.

EDIT->

Inspector Gin: Very well 023.gif... he could be the culprit. But if he hires a good lawyer he could leave the court as an innocence man. We don't have strong evidence as to accuse him. So-

Officer Kaoko: Sir! There's a man (with a moustache) with a nerdy boy and a girl at the front door! He claims to be a detective th_111_.gif...

Inspector Gin: Huh? Who are they?

Officer Kaoko: The man says he is the famous Kogoro Mouri th_102_.gif. He was actually invited by CarpetCrawler here for DCW podcasts episode 9 as the guest penalty but miss-bone-4.gif...

Eveyone: What d582d79f.gif?!! Seriously 042.gif? Kogoro Mouri? That famous detective 3070242c.gif...!!

Inspector Gin: Let him in at ONCE df13952b.gif!!

Officer Kaoko: YES SIR!!

Kogoro walks in... closed eyes... cool pose...

"Is something wrong,"

Conan sees Gin: OMG...!! GIN!!!? ...Inspector???

Inspector Gin explains everything to Kogorou... after Gin finishes, Kogorou nodded his head.

Kogorou: I see... *he walks towards the victim's body, after examining it he clothes his eyes for awhile, and then suddenly he opens his eyes and starts to laugh* Nyahahahahahahha th_0v.gif!

All the detective and suspects looked at him in bewilderment.

Kogorou: I've solved this case old-pervert-16.gif.

*Conan didn't pay any attention to Kogorou or the case... all he did was stare at Gin*

Ran: Otou-san! You know who the murder is miss-bone-133.gif?

Kogoro: Yes... I've figured out the mureder sillyp1.gif...

Everyone: WHO WAS IT!!??

Kogoro: *cough* The murderer is... you....

CARPETCRAWLER!!!

Everyone: Eeehhhhh miss-bone-104.gifmiss-bone-45.gif!!!

Inspector Gin: But Kogorou-dono... where's the proof?

Kogorou: The victim left us a dying message yociexp21.gif...

Officer Kaoko: we already know that yociexp38.gif.

Kogorou: Oh miss-bone-269.gif... but do you know what the dying message is yociexp102.gif?

Officer Kaoko: Err miss-bone-199.gif...

Kogorou: As I thought old-pervert-10.gif... the victim was pointing at the taiou = 'sun'... sun... he was trying to tell us that his SON murdered him!!!

Detective Skyechan *she just arrived to participate in the podcast*: But how's that miss-bone-214.gif?

Kogorou: In English if you pronounced 'sun' it sounds like 'son' miss-bone-230.gif... 'son' in Japanese is 'musuke'... his only son... CARPETCRAWLER!!

Southpaw: How could you miss-bone-57.gif *burst in tears*!!?

CarpetCrawler: No, it's not me miss-bone-117.gif!!

Rom Yui the maid: Why did you, master miss-bone-122.gif!!?

Abs: *patted on CC's shoulder. CC turns around* awful miss-bone-204.gif...

Shuuichi Akai entered the scene and walked to Officer Kaoko...

Shuuichi Akai: Kaoko-sama, we managed to break into the safe and we managed to find these documents.

Officer Kaoko: What was in there efb50fe2.gif3eb4e7b3.gif?

Shuuichi Akai: It's Maurice's password to log in the DCW miss-bone-87.gif.

Everyone: miss-bone-133.gifth_111_.gifth_118_.gifd582d79f.gifd582d79f.gifd582d79f.gifd582d79f.gifd582d79f.gif8c460310.gif8c460310.gif

071.gif

Lol, fun read. Too bad poor Maurice doesn't have a more prominent role than being the victim. :P

And thanks for the emotion/emoticon layer Kaoko rofl. :D

Does this mean that even though my logic was off, I do the next mystery?

Wait wait, my crime is not finished yet, I said that the one who believes the case is over may go home the ones who believe it is not are free to continue to investigate..do you think Carpetcrawler did it?

PLOT TWIST!

maybe Southpaw is in cahoots with lashedcheek.

I agree with you there it is a strange time for the gardener.

Some ideas:

-The Knife came from the kitchen were the cook must have noticed something missing?

-Its January and your jogging?

-The Gardener could be Carpet's alibi but did Carpet confirm seeing the gardener

-Pointing to the sun. Maybe it was reffering to something else.(The opposite of the sun) which is the daughter.

-For all i know Abs. coulda switched the video tapes with a old one.

-Sitting on a branch. Kinda strange. Wouldnt a tree be within the Garden. The pointing to the sun could be refering to her watering the plants at sunset.

-one finger pointing to the sun could refer to someone being the 1st child.

I NEED TO SEE THESE CRIME SCENE PICTURES!

PLOT TWIST!

maybe Southpaw is in cahoots with lashedcheek.

What??! You thought Maurice died and went to heaven because of...

th_113_.gif MY SUPER KILLINGLY AWESOME COOKING~?!!! 1192046526370389194.gif And that the knife was just a metaphor?!

No way!! shake.gif