Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
chibiLlama

Oh crap, not another one!!

Yes. Yes, I'm another Conan fan xD

Oddly enough, it seemed like a series I would've hated at first. I saw a trailer for it on Adult Swim one night, said "Wow, that's friggin lame." And the next night I was tossing an turning in bed, unable to sleep, so i turned on the tv, and it was just starting. In fact, it was the episode with the assassin hired to kill Richard/Kogoro, but she had amnesia.

After that, I was completely hooked! I had to watch it every night. I told my friends about it, I ordered the manga (I have the 30 released here in the us), I started to buy the anime (i currently own the first three seasons released by funi, the first two movies, movie 4, movie 9, a B.O. OVA, and a Shounen Sunday movie. Still planning on getting more.

PLUS, I cosplay, and am going to be cosplaying Rachel/Ran at an upcoming convention.

Funny how an anime I thought would be horrible turned into my favorite of all time xD

Though Conan is not my ONLY love. Among my favorites are:

Higurashi

Gurren Lagann

Gundam Wing

Rozen Maiden

Sayonanara Zetsubou Sensei

Slayers

Mushi-Shi

Elfen Lied

Death Note

^^; The list is actually a LOT bigger, but I don't want this post to be a mile long o-o

But anyway! I need to get on with actual INTRODUCTIONS, rather than telling you what I love!

My name is Jessica, I'm a 20 year old college student that's stuck working as a McDonalds Manager (no, I can't get you free food!), I've been a fan of anime since 5th grade, where I developed a crush on an anime character that, for some reason, I've never been able to get rid of... (Quatre Raberba Winner from Gundam Wing) I'm also a gamer, mostly sticking to RPGS, Action, and Racing. Oddly enough, not much of a fan for puzzle games. Though I do enjoy games like Zelda, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy, and Ecco the Dolphin. (Btw, best RPG ever made is Xenogears, this is not up for discussion!)

Lets see....

Oh! And fair warning, I'm a typo wiz. I'll catch it most of the time, but if you notice something out of the ordinary, dont bother telling me. >.<

Lastly, I can be found on GaiaOnline!!!! If you have a Gaia account, look for the user: Aseris

Add me as a friend and tell me that you're from here. I'll add you back! <3

I've been a fan of anime since 5th grade, where I developed a crush on an anime character that, for some reason, I've never been able to get rid of...

i LOLLed at that!!! :lol: i had anime crush, too. (Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi) i was able to get rid of it a couple of years after the series finished. i'd probably still feel giddy though, if i watched again. :oops:

anyway, welcome to DCW!

Hi, Jessica! *waves* It's funny how erm...attractive some anime characters seem to us, lol. I've had several crushes in the anime fandom as well, including Heero Yuy of Gundam Wing. XD

Funny how an anime I thought would be horrible turned into my favorite of all time xD

Hahaha.It's always those animes that you hate at first that would stick to you forever. XD

Hello Jessica!

What a great (and inspiring) introduction! :D

It's really cool to have you part of this community! Welcome and have fun here! ;)