Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What would you do if this or that happens? [Forum Game]

Hmm. I abstain. I don't watch Yu-Gi-Oh and don't understand the story either.

What would you do if you were forced to take APTX 4869?

yu-gi-oh the abridged series has almost nothing to do with the storyline at all. All the characters are different and the card games are...shortened and not exactly part of the plot much. It's just a parody that is very hilarious.

I would call 911 if I am forced to take the drug.

My previous question.

I'm too lazy to look. I woke up at five (in the morning) yesterday and didn't get time to sleep until midnight. Science Olympiad was harsh in terms of sleep time...

What would you do if you had to drive five hours in a bus with the most annoying boy in your school X6 and drive an extra hour to the hotel, wake up at five the next morning, drive to the competition an hour away, compete in four events, (ornithology, optics, Road Scholar, Can't Judge a Powder), were disqualified for one of them, and then drive 6 hours to get home (traffic) still trapped on the bus?

(that's my summary of the past two days. It was fun, but.... Well, at least I was second in optics! There was trigonometry and math! XD)

Rest for a while. Probably 3 or 4 days for me since I (can)only sleep 3 hours.

Btw, Aeyra (Only for Aeyra)

what was the answer for that 2 regular Pyramid?

Here's my question:

What would you do if you have 4 project assignments and 1 book-thick research paper due at the same day? lets say that you only have 1 week.

Do nothing. They aren't that hard. Just need to know the basics.

What would you do if there is AP text coming up? *AP = Advanced Placement. In other words, College level.*

I would leave my house and stay in a hotel. No, I would get the press and the media to come to my house. I will then sell the bombs to a history museum. Then I'll be famous and RICH!!

What will you do if the sprinklers went off right now?

I would just suck it up and pretend nothing happened.

That is actually real life for me. Pathetic, eh?

What would you do if you lived in Beika and found out the identity of the boss of BO?