Detective Conan World
Shinichi Kodou

Eri knowing Conan's identity

just a question poped into my mind suddenly.. what if Eri (Ran's mother) knew about conan's real identity?

wouldnt that make a change on the seriers? she is a lawyer too it may help Conan get some more info. abt the BO and Eri's personality shows that at some stage she could lie to her daughter keeping this secret away from her

what do you think would happen if Eri knew? or is it just a stupid idea?

77.gif

If that would happen, I think the story will be shorter since Eri might be able to get some info about BO, BO will be defeated by Conan, Conan turns back into Shinichi, Shinichi marries Ran, then the story is finished. :):P

If that would happen, I think the story will be shorter since Eri might be able to get some info about BO, BO will be defeated by Conan, Conan turns back into Shinichi, Shinichi marries Ran, then the story is finished. :):P

LOL yeah i think its better if she doesnt know, it was silly of me 03.gif anyway thanx for ur reply

yay! sue shinichi so he stays away from her family and then he realizes that he loves ai/shiho and not ran ^-^

hmm.. so u guys think Eri will Hate shinichi? 102.gif sue him?? realizes he loves shiho?! 69.gif good Eri doesnt knw :P

Eri will sue shinichi for having an affair with her daughter though shinichi is married to dhiho

OMG 68.gif u made him marry shiho also 30.gif you seem to have alot of ideas :P

well, i think Eri would put those feelings aside and help Shinichi gather more info abt the Org. but then as monsi said the anime will get shorter and will come to an end (a happy ending where Shinichi marries RAN)

Edited by shinchi kodou

you really disapointed me! dont u knw that 1 years old kid doesnt knw how to speak? how could he DATE??? Ran and shinichi are both young and cute Haibara is the old one if not by age by thoughts! 96.gif she ssooo negative like old grannies

oh and regarding what u posted on Tacticalwolf's story

maybe because they're ment to be together? the seriers states that ever since the 1st episode!!

Edited by shinchi kodou

you really disapointed me! dont u knw that 1 years old kid doesnt knw how to speak? how could he DATE??? Ran and shinichi are both young and cute Haibara is the old one if not by age by thoughts! 96.gif she ssooo negative like old grannies

oh and regarding what u posted on Tacticalwolf's story

maybe because they're ment to be together? the seriers states that ever since the 1st episode!!

they don't need to ne able to speak to date. They just need to like each other and fiddle around.

wow... i have now officially realized something.... NOBODY HERE IS SANE!!!!!!!!!

ok,now that that's out of the way...

shiho is only a year older than shinichi... she doesn't think like an old granny since old grannys are usually more POSITIVE and shiho's negativity... it only ADDS to her personality... she's the only in depth character... Ran is just one of those FLAT CHARACTERS WHO DON'T CHANGE.... EVER! and that can be quite annoying...

All in favor of that being the slogan for the forums? :P

oh oh!!! me me me! bwahahahaha! perfect slogan, right there! make a poll for this place's slogan! we can have input and add it to the poll list and then decide after like a month ^-^

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, FOLKS? Having Shinichi marry Shiho is simply not realistic, because it is extremely unlikely that Shinichi will dump Ran (or vice versa) in the foreseeable future.

If you're unwilling to accept this reality, then that's not my problem. Otherwise, be my guest.

and how many times have I RESPONDED... even if it's realistic, WE ARE ALLOWED TO DREAM, so please, in all respect, STAY OUT of our decisions... i don't mean to be mean, but i mean... we know it's not realistic but we choose to hope it will happen, please don't discourage our dreams72.gif

(dang... i said mean a lot :P lawlz)

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, FOLKS? Having Shinichi marry Shiho is simply not realistic, because it is extremely unlikely that Shinichi will dump Ran (or vice versa) in the foreseeable future.

*we need a nodding emoticon*

I think my problem with AiCon, and this is NOT directed at anyone here in particular, is the obnoxious fandom. It's annoying when certain AiCon fans hijack threads in every DC community to talk about the "couple". And hell, I LIKE AiCon. I find the idea to be adorable. I prefer ShinRan, of course, but AiCon is so cute. I just get tired of the fans and their delusional thinking. "She looked at him, it means SHE LOVES HIM~!!@#$" And then their complaints about how ShinRan wouldn't work... really, certain AiCon fans?

It's funny, everyone says that AiCon is the most unique couple in the series... but it's really the most stereotypical couple. How many times have we seen a tsundere with a heart of steel slowly warm their heart and fall in love with someone in the end? The defense rests, your honor. Hell, ShinRan is REFRESHING in some ways, in that it's not as stereotypical as one may think. Even if Gosho beats it to death in his series, how often do we see the childhood friends turn lovers angle anymore?