Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

DCW IRL '16 Edition [Sign Up Phase]

It's time to revive DCW IRL since it has been a long time since we had one. Right now, there's no concrete idea on how exactly would the DCW IRL be played but one of the ideas that awesome @The Banana Paladin had/have was a Persona styled one.

But before anything else, I want to know first who are interested in joining in the mix up coz there's of course, a minimum limit of amount of players that DCW IRL should have (3-4 members) or the event would not continue. So if you're interested, please tell me or @The Banana Paladin. This checking of interested participants phase have a deadline until the first week of September so hurry up :D 

If everything is fine and dandy, I'll edit this post  and put in the rules and the likes.

By the way, the Event handler would be @The Banana Paladin (we're still talking about it) and me. If you're interested in helping in/moderating the event, please tell us too coz we definitely need help.

Btw, I ain't joining. Just saying now.

The Interested List:

- @Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief

- @Aadikudo

• Upvote 1