Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Spoken Languages

I know:

Chinese - Well I'm Chinese, I was born in China, I took Gr.1 in China, and I speak Chinese at home.

English - Well duh, I live in Canada, and english is my main language (except with my parents as they don't really speak english that well)

French - I go to French Immersion, so I can speak French fluently. And I've lived in Quebec before so..x)

Japanese - I try to learn Japanese, I can read (only pronounce, not understand, well a little but still)/write Hiragana and Katakana (except some of the Katakana that are similar confuse me sometimes) and Kanji I can understand cause it's similar (basically) Chinese characters. I also know some words/phrases/sentences, but not too many. x)

first of all . i always speak

1.) TAGALOG -- it's because i was born here in Philippines so everyone here speaks this one !

2.) JAPANESE -- it's because my mother is a Japanese !! I am studying Nihongo in my academy ! because the founder of our school is a Japanese so they want us to teach that kind of languages ! and also this is the dialect that we always speak when me and my family always have a conversation !

3.) KOREAN -- (slight only !) I learned it from my ex-boyfriend !

4.) CHiNESE -- (slight only too !)

only 4 languages i always speak !!!

1. Chinese

2. English(learned from school and family)

3. French (learning at school)

4. German (a bit)

5. Japanese(understand a bit)

6. Korean (only a few words)

7. Secret

ok... its been so long since i first posted i'ma repost some stuff cuz it has changed since then xD

ENGLISH:i'm born and raised in america, it's my first language, simple as that xD

SARCASM:my dad uses it all the time, i got it from him

ASL:i can get by with signing, but nothing too intricate (learned in school for a year)

LATIN:my god i hated that class xD i took it for three years, i've forgotten most of the vocab, but i still know a small amount of grammar that's useful, i do better at translating latin to english than english to latin (learned from 7th-9th grade)...OH YEAH, FOR ALL YOU OUT THERE WHO WANT TO LEARN LATIN... DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR SANITY!!! THAT DAMN DEAD LANGUAGE IS CRAZY HARD TO LEARN, AND THERE'S NO POINT TO IT!!!! DON'T DO IT IF YOU WANT TO LIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ok.... i think i'm done ranting now, just don't do it k? :3 good)

JAPANESE: I know a few words, but haven't had much time to practice TT-TT it makes me sad... i'll have to ask my friend who just came back from her summer exchange program in Japan to teach me xD (i didn't get to go since my family planned something else... i'm actually kinda glad i didn't cuz i met some awesome new friends~ ah and most Japanese i know is self taught and come from anime ^^)

SERBIAN:this is the language i'm most interested in learning right now, even more so than Japanese. I'm mainly self teaching, and may get help from Spectra if i really don't understand... but the site i'm learning from is doing nicely in teaching me ^^ http://www.serbianschool.com/ i'm still in the early stages of learning... i'm only in the middle of lesson three because i'm a slow learner and it takes me a while to absorb information... but i'm learning this because it's actually not as hard of a language as Latin or Japanese, and... i like a woman who's Serbian and i met on the cruise (ok, yeah, it's a stupid reason to learn the language, don't get mad at me xD but i am starting to like it :3) she does know english, and is quite fluent,but she'll be moving back to serbia soon to go to law school, and i'd like to at least leave more of an impression on her than the other teens she had to watch over (she was the director at the teen club i went to) so that's how and why i'm learning serbian :D wish me luck!

I was born in the US, so I know English (main)

and I took chinese and japanese classes

I can read and write english and chinese, speak jap : x

I know a little vietnamese :D it's terribly hard to pronounce :[

My home language is English, since I've lived in the USA all my life. I've been taking Spanish in school since I was ten because it's required by the school, so I'm semi-fluent. And I know some Japanese from watching DC, though I'm nowhere near fluent.

I have another reason I'm learning Spanish, but there are kids reading this, and I can't say.

My home language is English, since I've lived in the USA all my life. I've been taking Spanish in school since I was ten because it's required by the school, so I'm semi-fluent. And I know some Japanese from watching DC, though I'm nowhere near fluent.

I have another reason I'm learning Spanish, but there are kids reading this, and I can't say.

you're sounding quite... shifty right now? it wouldn't happen to rhyme with corn would it? O__o

if it is... i don't need any specifics xD

you're sounding quite... shifty right now? it wouldn't happen to rhyme with corn would it? O__o

if it is... i don't need any specifics xD

No, it doesn't. It has more to do with speaking with my school's custodians, all of which are originally from Mexico.

No, it doesn't. It has more to do with speaking with my school's custodians, all of which are originally from Mexico.

ah, ok then xD i don't see why you couldn't say it because little kids were here~ *phew* had me worried for a moment there xD

Bicolano ( First Language ) ( The Bicolano Language contains some Spanish language )

Tagalog ( Second Language )

English ( Third Language )

Japanese ( A little bit )

Spanish ( A little bit I know )

1775465299wan.gif

Bicolano ( First Language ) ( The Bicolano Language contains some Spanish language )

Tagalog ( Second Language )

English ( Third Language )

Japanese ( A little bit )

Spanish ( A little bit I know )

1775465299wan.gif

That's a lot...

That's a lot...

Why? I only know in Japanese ( Kawaii - Cute , Banzai - Horay! , Honto - Really , Watashi wa - Iam , Baka - Dumb , Bakeru - Idiot , Daijobou - Are you alright , Onee-chan - Big sister , Onii-chan - Big brother , tantei - detective )

Spanish - My surname is a spanish name [Most common languages spoken today are Tagalog, with many words borrowed from Spanish] ( Karetela , Conswelo , Pero and many more)

Why? I only know in Japanese ( Kawaii - Cute , Banzai - Horay! , Honto - Really , Watashi wa - Iam , Baka - Dumb , Bakeru - Idiot , Daijobou - Are you alright , Onee-chan - Big sister , Onii-chan - Big brother , tantei - detective )

Spanish - My surname is a spanish name [Most common languages spoken today are Tagalog, with many words borrowed from Spanish] ( Karetela , Conswelo , Pero and many more)

I know more Japanese than you do then...