Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
4everDC+17

KONICHIWA

Hello,, :D

I'm kind'da New in Forum and I dont even know the basic thing to do,,

I just click and post when I feel to,, :blush:

mind giving me guides? ^_^

Actually this is my first time in sining up in forums so I guess i'm too naive to this <_<

thank you ;)

You have problem on forums but it will automatically be fixed by going on through it. :D

nah,, its not the forum,,, its me,, hehe :blush:

but i think I'm getting use to this,,

umm hey may I ask whats the reputation all about?

you know the golden star thingy,, how can you have those?

nah,, its not the forum,,, its me,, hehe :blush:

but i think I'm getting use to this,,

umm hey may I ask whats the reputation all about?

you know the golden star thingy,, how can you have those?

Hello! Welcome to DCW, I just joined here earlier this month so I'm also quite new but I'll try to answer some of your questions though c: You get reputation whenever someone likes one of your posts. So however many reputation points correlates with however many likes you've gotten on your posts. I don't know what the gold star things are for yet though (sorry!).

And don't worry about being new to forums, everyone starts somewhere c: Everyone's pretty relaxed and nice here so I'm sure you'll have a good experience! It does get a little slow here at times but it's a smaller community so that's too be expected. 

I hope to see you around the threads! tumblr_m42qwwyvVm1r58lid.gif

• Upvote 1

Hello! Welcome to DCW, I just joined here earlier this month so I'm also quite new but I'll try to answer some of your questions though c: You get reputation whenever someone likes one of your posts. So however many reputation points correlates with however many likes you've gotten on your posts. I don't know what the gold star things are for yet though (sorry!).

I know it has something to do with warning points, but other than that, I'm clueless.

Anyways, hi! About the forums, just make sure to quote if you want that person to reply fast, and beware of preexisting topics when you make a new thread. Q&A stuff for DC can be asked here.

And don't worry about being new to forums, everyone starts somewhere c: Everyone's pretty relaxed and nice here so I'm sure you'll have a good experience! It does get a little slow here at times but it's a smaller community so that's too be expected. 

Thanks! thats quite helpful! :lol:

I know it has something to do with warning points, but other than that, I'm clueless.

Anyways, hi! About the forums, just make sure to quote if you want that person to reply fast, and beware of preexisting topics when you make a new thread. Q&A stuff for DC can be asked here.

Oh is that so,, hmmm thank you! ^_^

Ok,, I kind'da did that,, hmm i think i have a problem in my network, slow loading I guess

Multiple posts, I think she meant. Consecutively.

Thanks! thats quite helpful! :lol:

Thanks! ^_^

Thank you :blush:

Thankz! :lol:

Oh is that so,, hmmm thank you! ^_^

Use the multiquote feature, rather.

Thank you! I had so much fun already,,

and also gained new knowlege about DC

Have you completed the achievement of spending 5 hours reading Wiki spoilers?  :rolleyes:

Have you completed the achievement of spending 5 hours reading Wiki spoilers?  :rolleyes:

Wiki spoilers? its beside the forum right? hmm yeah actualy thats the first thing i viewed when I enter detective conan world, before I decide to join.. I even thought that this is just a mere website, :lol:

hmm guess not ;)

its really cool here :D

Wiki spoilers? its beside the forum right? hmm yeah actualy thats the first thing i viewed when I enter detective conan world, before I decide to join.. I even thought that this is just a mere website, :lol:

hmm guess not ;)

That's the first thing I viewed too

Do you do that? I don't read spoilers

Yeah. Whaa... Spoilers are the only way I manage to stay with this series.

hmm guess not ;)

Ohohoho, then you discovered us! good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif