Detective Conan World
anonymously anonymous

the maze runner

Its a book-based movie called ' The Maze Runner ', starring; Dylan O'brien

Its to air on the 19th of September next week.

I wanted to let you know about it since its a very famous book and probably is going to be a famous movie too.

Its story is based on the bestselling book written by James Dashner.....

Its directed by: Wes Ball

The plot is:

Thomas is deposited in a community of boys after his memory is erased, soon learning they're all trapped in a maze that will require him to join forces with fellow "runners" for a shot at escape.

TRAILER NO.1 :

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=64-iSYVmMVY

TRAILER NO.2 :

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AwwbhhjQ9Xk

I am actually reading the book right now and I just can't explain how amazing and exciting it is, I was just wondering why isn't there a thread about such an awesome topic so I posted this topic.....

If you guys have anything to say about the movie or the series please say it here.

NOTE: please book readers don't spoil it on the movie watchers

THANK YOU

It looks interesting and reeks of a young adult book to movie adaptation.  Which isn't a bad thing, because I seriously miss those novels from my middle school years.  Those were the best, when I used to consume books like I consume anime and video games today.  I might watch it if it brings back some of those memories.    

It looks interesting and reeks of a young adult book to movie adaptation.  Which isn't a bad thing, because I seriously miss those novels from my middle school years.  Those were the best, when I used to consume books like I consume anime and video games today.  I might watch it if it brings back some of those memories.

I love the book so I want to watch it

But I guess it should bring back memories

The movie was OK..I kept thinking why some events did not make sence or were not explained. But maybe the answers will be given in the end? I don't know, but it felt like a bunch of random events thrown together with no connections or explainations. Would you recommend the book if it makes things clearer? (very lazy reader lol)

Well ... I didn't see the movie yet.. and as I said before I would recommend the book to anyone ... and I think there are lots of differences between the book and the movie... so some confusion might have happened or something. .. but I think reading the book will help clear things, PERSONALLY TALKING.

I actually hated the third book ... I thought Thomas was impressively stupid in some situations to make then in more trouble...

And the second book was not that bad in my opinion but it was so unexpected for me...

the third book was quite disappointing...

i really disliked how minho became more and more hot-tempered as the series progressed :(

yeah me too... but I still love him... he is too funny no matter what the situation is XD

And newt...

T^T

*agrees about newt

Wait so was the movie good (if anyone watched it?)?

Emily-chan! You are spoiling things!

And no I didn't watch it yet..

I want to watch it, many people say its amazing (people around me)

oops sorry I wasn't thinking too much when I wrote that :P

I hope it isn't too different from the book :)