Detective Conan World
knpce

Favorite/Best Duo (NOT couples!)

Favorite/Best Duo  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which pair do you think works together the best?

• Shinichi/Conan and Heiji
    • Shinichi/Conan and Agasa
    • Shinichi/Conan and Shuichi Akai/Subaru Okiya
    • Shinichi/Conan and Sera
    • Shinichi/Conan and Kaitou Kid
    • Shinichi/Conan and Shukichi Haneda
    • Ran and Sera
    • Ran and Kazuha
    • Ran and Sonoko
    • Gin and Vodka
    • Vermouth and Bourbon
    • the Detective Boys!
    • Ai and Agasa
    • Shinichi/Conan and Ai
    • Shinichi/Conan and Kogoro
    • Other

Vote for the pair that you think work together the best in cases, dangerous situations, or just in general!

The pairs listed mostly consist of characters from the same gender because the poll is strictly for non-romantic pairs/friends.

I've included Conan and Sera because they've been involved in the same cases together as detectives.

Also, although some people may think Conan and Kid are more like "enemies," I've included the pair since they do help out each other in tight spots.

The Detective Boys are more like a group than a pair, but since they work together so well, I've included them :)

If you have some other pair in mind, please don't hesitate to comment who and why! :D

Enjoy... xD (my favorite duo is Conan and Shuichi)

*I've added Conan and Ai because they do work together frequently -- after all, Conan called Ai a "partner" in one of the movies :P

• Upvote 1

Aww... Although I don't ship ConAi, I was going to vote for Conan and Ai. They work well together~ I'm saying that because they're in the same situation so they more or less get along. For example, Ai is the one that warns Conan not to get too involved in dangerous cases (but like I said, I don't ship ConAi)., the other choices just go straight to danger without hesitation. My second choice would have been either Agasa with Conan or the Detective Boys ^-^

Aww... Although I don't ship ConAi, I was going to vote for Conan and Ai. They work well together~ I'm saying that because they're in the same situation so they more or less get along. For example, Ai is the one that warns Conan not to get too involved in dangerous cases (but like I said, I don't ship ConAi)., the other choices just go straight to danger without hesitation. My second choice would have been either Agasa with Conan or the Detective Boys ^-^

I was debating myself about whether or not i should put ConAi in... now i've decided maybe i shud ^_^

All the canon ships in Detective Conan are pretty solid, so it's hard to pick a favorite non-couple pair.  Voted for ConAi and GiVod(?), mostly for lolz for the latter.

I love tsukkomi and boke routines between characters, so anything with Kogoro, but especially Kogoro and Conan.

omg how could i have forgotten kogoro and conan... O_O well kogoro is asleep most of the time... still they totally belong in the poll...

i've added the pair to the poll so if you want to change the vote you can :D

sorry everyone for editing the poll so many times :(

Thank god there is more than one vote I can give because it is a tough choice. Good question by the way. :)

I'm glad you liked the poll :)

• Upvote 1

we missed a really great duo to put  here: Daisuke Jigen And Conan

I am personally a fan of that duo too, but I wanted to keep the list canonical... I guess that pairing could go under "other"?

i hear you

but i just felt like they deserve a  voting option

If more members begin commenting about them as their favorite duo, maybe I'll consider putting them in ^^

I decided to vote for Conan/Shinichi and Heiji. The cases always seem soo fun and interesting when they pair up together.

I was going to aim for Conan and Haibara, but the duo seems to common. (Even though, action always happens whenever Conan and Haibara pair up.)

i choose conan & heiji. they bickered all along and solved cases together in such hilarious way. it's also funny the fact that shinichi and heiji have similar build and face but they failed if they switched because of the inability of copying other speech.  :lol:

Hehe, I Personally LOVE Conan And Heiji, Especially Since Heiji Sometimes Lets Little Words Like Kudo And Shinichi Slip Out. XD Sorry To All Those Ppl Who Dont Want Conans Identity To Be Investigated By His Friends (Especially Ran) XD I Just Love That Kind Thrill Where The Main Character Is Trying To Hide Something And Ppl Start To Suspect Him, But Then His Identity Doesnt Get Found Out After All... XD

I'm a big fan of the Conan/Heiji duo.

Despite being detectives from their respective areas (competition over the better detective.)

they have great chemistry. 

Its very rare but I love seeing Conan work with Haibara, her slowly growing sense of humour that she probably wasn't allowed to have in the BO is great too