Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 899-902 (Shogi Tournament)

I lost track of time. This is just Thursday. And 901 feel like 2 days ago.

Shukichi is the second brother, naturally.

I thought it was the little girl or boy but had my doubts about him cause of the eyes.

also i have to ask, anyone, is the next series about the DBs, also did shuukichi won

The little girl should be the mother

1 She has Akai's family eyes, which the middle brother does not.

2 Sera refer to her mother big breast as past tense. Well, She shrunk.

Yes, Shukichi won his 7th title.

Ps

Subaru Okiya's pointless cameo No.xxx strike again.

No information on the next file is available i think. Except it a new case, and no break.

Ah wait. I just found this. I saved it like from 2 weeks ago.

6 Jul 14, 03:21
Conan#1: New series spoilers: After Shogi Ransom case, the new series is Sera in swimsuit! Sera and Ran do meet each other at seaside in a past, perhaps their past is finally reveal? 

• Upvote 3

The little girl should be the mother

1 She has Akai's family eyes, which the middle brother does not.

2 Sera refer to her mother big breast as past tense. Well, She shrunk.

Yes, Shukichi won his 7th title.

Ps

Subaru Okiya's pointless cameo No.xxx strike again.

No information on the next file is available i think. Except it a new case, and no break.

Ah wait. I just found this. I saved it like from 2 weeks ago.

6 Jul 14, 03:21
Conan#1: New series spoilers: After Shogi Ransom case, the new series is Sera in swimsuit! Sera and Ran do meet each other at seaside in a past, perhaps their past is finally reveal? 

its gonna be a fun case 

well the new file seems to enforce the theory that Shuukichi is the middle brother, and the kid is the mom,I'm happy we get to see Okiya,even if it's just a cameo XDXD

about the next case with Sera,I really hope there will be some interesting stuff about the mom and brother,or a flashback case...if it's just a case with girls in swimsuit that'll be boring...

not to everyone...mhhhmhhhmhhh

some folks may enjoy that

Seriously?

If I wanted see people in swimswit I would read something else than DC,but as you said some people might like it,good for them...

I'm expecting more from Gosho,especially after the scarlet serie that wasn't that great.

Seriously?

If I wanted see people in swimswit I would read something else than DC,but as you said some people might like it,good for them...

I'm expecting more from Gosho,especially after the scarlet serie that wasn't that great.

i just want to see how sera in a bikini plays out

also we all deserve something great after scarlet series, heiji and the vampire mansion was way more better then that

I would rather see Shiho in a bikini than Sera,since we already had Sera in underwear twice.

That's not fair,everytime Shiho appears she wears weird clothes XDXD

After the scarlet serie I was expecting Ai to investigate more about Okiya,or Sera/Ai confrontation,that would have been perfect for file 900.instead we had a Shogi case with a little bit of plot.

well of course there will be the running gag about Masumi's flat chest...which is becoming annoying.

I just really hope that we'll have plot related information,this is DC 20th anniversary!

It's too bad the little girl seems the be the mom.  I can't really imagine her with an impressive bust, because she looks too cute the way she is.  Well, better than a trap I suppose.  Hmm... swimsuit case next time...  Those usually aren't that fanservicey in DC anyway, so I wouldn't be concerned about a waste of time or anything.

Also, Yumi isn't getting enough attention for being so bold.  Well, she tried her best.

With DCTP translations coming to a halt, we're going to be stuck using spoiler tags for a while, aren't we?

With DCTP translations coming to a halt, we're going to be stuck using spoiler tags for a while, aren't we?

i think we should make a new policy soon. From now on, there will be only spoiler, not translated files. It will be redundant to use spoiler tags every post. May be just keep topic name spoiler free?

It's too bad the little girl seems the be the mom.  I can't really imagine her with an impressive bust, because she looks too cute the way she is.  Well, better than a trap I suppose.  Hmm... swimsuit case next time...  Those usually aren't that fanservicey in DC anyway, so I wouldn't be concerned about a waste of time or anything.

Also, Yumi isn't getting enough attention for being so bold.  Well, she tried her best.

after seeing akai on the last page smrking, that same thought entered my mind