Detective Conan World
meitanteiconan

When will Detective Conan end?

191 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think Conan will end?

The author knows the ending and he kept it to himself for a long time afraid that if he ends the series he will loss big profit. Talk about greedy people gezz..

But you have to agree that it's an awesome series!!!!!!!!!!

The author knows the ending and he kept it to himself for a long time afraid that if he ends the series he will loss big profit. Talk about greedy people gezz..

Because not spoiling the ending and not wanting to prematurely end the story are signs of author greed.

Gosho has said in a recent interview that he wants to retire eventually which I am sure equates to finishing Detective Conan. He has also said that he has the ending in mind. The guy is going to tell the story at his own pace and he will will reach the conclusion eventually. If you can't stand the pacing, don't read DC for a few months, then read all the chapters all at once, rinse, repeat.

Because not spoiling the ending and not wanting to prematurely end the story are signs of author greed.

Gosho has said in a recent interview that he wants to retire eventually which I am sure equates to finishing Detective Conan. He has also said that he has the ending in mind. The guy is going to tell the story at his own pace and he will will reach the conclusion eventually. If you can't stand the pacing, don't read DC for a few months, then read all the chapters all at once, rinse, repeat.

Good point! But I don't know why, but all of a sudden, the DC story track has become more fast paced ne? It looks like Gosho is become slightly faster with his storytelling... :P

I mean, first Kobayashi confesses, then Shinichi confesses, then Sera appears and now, Kazuha confesses (Though it was a complete failure)

So, what do u think, is DC coming to an end?

Good point! But I don't know why, but all of a sudden, the DC story track has become more fast paced ne? It looks like Gosho is become slightly faster with his storytelling... :P

I mean, first Kobayashi confesses, then Shinichi confesses, then Sera appears and now, Kazuha confesses (Though it was a complete failure)

So, what do u think, is DC coming to an end?

Probably, but it will take a couple of years to properly wrap everything up... As much as I want him to finish, I also don't want him to rush any part of the story.

• Upvote 3

Probably, but it will take a couple of years to properly wrap everything up... As much as I want him to finish, I also don't want him to rush any part of the story.

Yeah, But I hope the ending is worth this long wait, I know that Goshou will make the ending in the best way possible! But, in your opinion, do u think he is rushing all of a sudden??

Well, he has too many "normal" murders he has created and he is drawing them now before the climax comes because it might be the final climax... Or something... I dunno

well, conan still has a few hints regarding the black org.... and formulating the antidote is a difficult task... plus 'anokata's identity is still far from being known.... so i think it would take anther 5 years... perhaps?

I hope it doesn't end

It has to end someday...... I think 3 years will be maximum. Not more than that. Gosho also has other mangas to complete before he retires. He claims that he'll retire at the age of 52 and he's already 48. So I guess it won't be long before we know whothehell is Anokata!!!

He doesn't claim that he will retire at 52, but that he would like to (and 53 is mentioned in the interview). And he seems to say that on a humerous tone since it's basically a joke with a reference to Agassa's age, therefore I wouldn't take it seriously.

Though Gosho's a bit unpredictable, I think DC has had it's run. It's high time that he starts concentrating more on a new manga or continue with Tell me a Lie or Magic Kaito.

I think the end must be soon. Maybe a couple of years more, but that's all. There will be a moment where Ran will discover everything. Shinichi may want to use his watch to 'make her faint', but I think he'll finally will reveal everything to her. And then I suppose Haibara is going to die (someone has to die. And it cannot be Shinichi, nor Ran). Then some episodes when they'll fight against the men in black ( 8-) )and they'll try to live happily ever after.

How do you think it's going to end? *u*

And then I suppose Haibara is going to die (someone has to die. And it cannot be Shinichi, nor Ran).

I also think that someone will die during the climax of DC, but I don't think it'll be Haibara. That'll be really cruel. It'll be better if she decides to life the rest of her life as Ai Haibara and forget about her dreadful life as Shiho Miyano aka Sherry. She might grow up with the DBs and settle down with Mitsuhiko. That's most likely.

I also think that someone will die during the climax of DC, but I don't think it'll be Haibara. That'll be really cruel. It'll be better if she decides to life the rest of her life as Ai Haibara and forget about her dreadful life as Shiho Miyano aka Sherry. She might grow up with the DBs and settle down with Mitsuhiko. That's most likely.

Yeah, that's really possible. She has Ayumi, her little sister ;__;. xDD (And I would love lots of romance :Q__).