Detective Conan World
meggyness

New member here :) Yoroshiku!

Well, for starters I should apologize because it totally slipped my mind to post here first before going elsewhere. So, gomen ne~ *bow*

Now that I'm done with that part, I should start introducing myself, right? Well....

I'm Meggy~ but my friends call me Ai (from my real name. meggy is sort of my fandom name). You can all call me either Meggy or Ai. It's totally up to all of you :) I'm 25 years old from the Philippines. I've been a fan of DC since I was a kid. I can't remember exactly when but probably 1997? I was in elementary that time I encountered DC. :) I've been lurking here for a while now but I did not make an account until I noticed the wiki is down for maintenance and has not been back for a few days now. I decided to join because I thought I could help with stuffs but unfortunately, my expertise only cover forum management, not wiki. T____T Still, I'm looking forward to meeting other fans and making new friends :)

P.S.

I'm a huge Sonoko-Makoto couple fan but I also support Shinichi-Ran, Takagi-Sato, Shiratori-Kobayashi and Hattori-Kazuha :) So there~

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

-Meggy~

• Upvote 1

Wooh! Welcome to DCW, Meggy! \o/ that's a quite detailed intro @___@ and it's awesome too of course B)

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here with us crazy otakus ;)

Thank you thank you~~~ and I do hope the detailed intro did not bother you or anything. LOL! It's just how I am, detailed and all that :) Yep, I'm really looking forward to bringing back my otaku self and making friends with as many otakus like me as possible. It's been dormant for years (I blame KPOP) :)

^HOhohohohohi!!!!

Welcome, Detailed One to the detailed world of slightly undetailed ( :P) otakus.... And we'll surely awaken your slumbering awesome self!!! Nyahahahahahahahaha.... Btw, wanna eat frozen detailed bananas? *raises eyebrows to Zia(Zubi the DetailedCookie) teasingly*

^HOhohohohohi!!!!

Welcome, Detailed One to the detailed world of slightly undetailed ( :P) otakus.... And we'll surely awaken your slumbering awesome self!!! Nyahahahahahahahaha.... Btw, wanna eat frozen detailed bananas? *raises eyebrows to Zia(Zubi the DetailedCookie) teasingly*

Waaah you're teasing me LOL thank u again for the warm welcome :) I'm glad I made this huge step to be active in a forum again :) and definitely glad it's here :)

Yatto!! Hoka no Sonoko fan ga kita!!!

watashi, DCW no Suzuki Sonoko desu, yoroshiku. 

sore yori, youkoso e~ tte, doushite watashi wa nihongo wo hanashiteiru ka?

ahaha!! 

WELCOME TO DCW!!

enjoy your stay!!

Yatto!! Hoka no Sonoko fan ga kita!!!

watashi, DCW no Suzuki Sonoko desu, yoroshiku. 

sore yori, youkoso e~ tte, doushite watashi wa nihongo wo hanashiteiru ka?

ahaha!! 

WELCOME TO DCW!!

enjoy your stay!!

Hai hai Sonoko no fan desu~ Yoroshiku ne~~~ arigatou! ee? wakaranai yo. anata no reply wa nihongo no hanashi dakara ne~

Again, thanks for the welcome! :)

^You're nearly a decade older than most of us here. :P

OMG, really???? I don't know how I'll feel after knowing I might be the oldest member of DCW T___________T

I'm sure you look younger than you actually are, though. :P Haha, anyway.. Would you please translate that for me? The Japanese stuff, I mean. I don't understand it.

Well, yeah I look like a teenager in real life, no kidding on that part. Your reply made me feel a little better. Thank you~ :) oh and I said "I knew it, I look like a grandma. well, can't do anything about it." There. Ufufufu I can't believe I'm almost a decade older than most of you guys. T_______T I should have made my age a secret if I've known this will happen.

*The members who are active right now that is. Most of the members I know are of my age and some are older than me so don't worry. :DD

Oh, thanks for telling me that :) I feel loads better after reading your reply :) Well, I do understand people my age are busy with real life stuffs like work or having their own family already so no time for forum stuffs. I'm just too free that's why I'm active :) There was a point in my life when I had to leave fandom too. But now I'm back :) Thank you again :)

sou kamo ne

AH! Now that I see it, you're from the Philippines!!

If you're looking for a great DC community to make friends out of the crazy DC fans then I might know the right place...probably.

Oh sure! Mind telling me where is that place you're talking about? :)

They're all members of DCW and DCTP found all over the two forums. (I sound like I'm trolling...lol)

Born out of the two threads, Filipino Classroom and Chatroom of DCW and The Filipino Thread from DTCP, a secret organization group, which eventually became our HQ, now exists on *drumrolls* Facebook. Yeah, they're all on Facebook now...:(

They're all members of DCW and DCTP found all over the two forums. (I sound like I'm trolling...lol)

Born out of the two threads, Filipino Classroom and Chatroom of DCW and The Filipino Thread from DTCP, a secret organization group, which eventually became our HQ, now exists on *drumrolls* Facebook. Yeah, they're all on Facebook now... :(

Oh, Facebook :( I seldom use facebook but I don't mind adding you guys :)

Oh, Facebook :( I seldom use facebook but I don't mind adding you guys :)

Me neither...that's why I'm the only one around here these days. :(

I guess you can add me so I can add you to the group whenever you're interested.