Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
EllanPoe

Bourbon's Mission

We know that Bourban (Tooru Amuro) was dressing up as Akai to see if he was really dead, he confirmed that, and he was looking for Sherry (Ai Haibara), he saw her 'die' so why is he still hanging around the Mouri Detective Agency after the Bell Tree Express?

Now it seems like he is interested in Conan after the Tennis Club Murder, since he was hanging around the Mouris and Conan during cases I'm guessing he noticed that Conan is the mastermind behind Mouri sometime during that. I know Conan is interesting, but I don't see why he would be investigating him and his skills. I doubt he knows that Conan is Shinichi and he didn't know about his connection with the FBI until he saw him talking to Jodie, so is there some reason he would be looking into Conan with only Vermouth knowing about it?

Considering his close connection with Vermont. I think his true mission has to do with her secret motive too. Remember the unknown promise he has too.

But basically he is gathering info on any oposition. In this case Conan.

How can Bourban see Conan as opposition? To almost everyone he's just a really smart seven year old. I mean he's probay suspicious as to why and how Conan knows the FBI and I doubt the BO especially Gun would think that a little kid would be a potential threat.

What if Vermouth let loose some info regarding Conan and about an would wan to investigate out of curiosity.

How can Bourban see Conan as opposition? To almost everyone he's just a really smart seven year old. I mean he's probay suspicious as to why and how Conan knows the FBI and I doubt the BO especially Gun would think that a little kid would be a potential threat.

What if Vermouth let loose some info regarding Conan and about an would wan to investigate out of curiosity.

I hear your point on Borbon seeing Conan as just a kid. But have you considered that Borbon may also know or have hints to the BO's plans to do will age/immortality or whatever it is? And sees Conan as suspicous. Espesially in context of Vermonts promise and secret plan.

Borbon does not see dumb or blood thirsty. So i believe he looks into things deeply. Especially the organisation he is part of.

And it seems we know relativly little about him as well. In answer to his own personal plan/mission.

I hear your point on Borbon seeing Conan as just a kid. But have you considered that Borbon may also know or have hints to the BO's plans to do will age/immortality or whatever it is? And sees Conan as suspicous. Espesially in context of Vermonts promise and secret plan.

Borbon does not see dumb or blood thirsty. So i believe he looks into things deeply. Especially the organisation he is part of.

And it seems we know relativly little about him as well. In answer to his own personal plan/mission.

Now when you think about Vermouth does seem to know more than she is letting on with the characters particularly about how she has managed to maintain her youth. Maybe she revealed how or a hint on how she is able to and there could be a chance she said something about Conan.

I think their relationship might have a deeper meaning (not romantic wise) if she is able to tell him things like the de aging and Conan.

And why is Borbin working with Vermount so closely?

Have they their own secret mission seprate from the org?

And does it have anything to do with Amouro getting police training and knowing Date san?

I think that after the MT case,Amuro has doubts about Akai's death,which is why he's still around Mouri and Conan...I guess the case with Jodie(shrine case) confirmed that there are weird things about Akai's death.So he asked help to Vermouth since she's good at deguise,in order to clear up the Akai thing.

Of course there is also the promise between them,which I think is to not warm the Mouri,or Conan during his mission.But besides that I really don't think there is a deeper connection between Amuro and Vermouth's aim.

They both have their own secrets.I bet Amuro's reason for hating Akai has something to do with Date.